Categories > Celebrities > Def Leppard > Caught in a Dream

Chapter 11

by robinzan 0 reviews

Joe Elliott has nightmares. Will they come true? A mystery from Joe's POV. XO w/ Jon Bon Jovi

Category: Def Leppard - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-03-07 - Updated: 2006-03-07 - 1205 words

1Exciting
The guys got me back to the hotel, ignoring my protests all the way. I wanted to continue on, but they wanted to make sure that I was all right.

"Tomorrow Joe. You need to have that leg looked at," Phil said.

"But I'm fine," I said in protest, but I knew that I couldn't win an argument with Phil. After all, he is older than I am.

The hotel doctor came up to the room, and looked me over. "You'll be fine," he told me, after bandaging my leg.

"I knew that," I replied.

"It's just a twisted ankle and a nice cut on his leg. Nothing more," the doctor told the others. They were relieved. Sav thanked the doctor and he left, after giving Sav some instructions.

I looked at Sav. "No," he said sternly. I pushed my lower lip out, like I was pouting, which got the guys laughing. Phil brought me a mirror so I could take a look and when I saw myself, I burst out laughing with them.

"Oh alright," I finally gave in, "Tomorrow then. Besides, I am hungry."

"That's better," Phil replied, before picking up the phone and ordering room service.

"Uh Phil, we have a kitchen," I started, but he shook his head at me. He finally got off the phone.

"Your not cooking," he said.

"Hey guys, look at this!" Rick exclaimed coming into our room.

"What?" Sav asked. Rick sat down on the bed, and spread the papers out.

I grabbed one and looked at it. "Holy Shit! Did you guys know that this castle's name is Leap (pronounced LEP} Castle?"Phil noted.

"No," I said.

"Yeah. According to this, there is something haunting that place," he continue on.

"Sav and I could have told you that," I said.

"Hmmmm. I wonder,..." Sav began.

"Wha?t" I asked him.

"I wonder if that librarian was telling us the truth or not," he finished.

"What?" I said, shocked.

"Well, according to this, there was a priest that was killed in the castle," Rick put in. We all looked at him. He continued on.

"After a while, the Irish family that owned it passed it on to an English family, through marriage."

"That's cool," I said.

"Yeah, but guess the English family name."

"What?"

"Elliott," Rick finished.

"You've got to be kidding me," I said.

"Nope," he said, handing me the paper.

"Let's see," Sav said, looking over my shoulder.

"Then why did she lie to us?" I asked Sav, looking at him.

"I really don't know," he replied.

"Where did you find this out?" Phil asked.

"The Library," Rick replied, "It does mention something about your cross too, so what she told you about that could be truthful. Also, your family brought Leap Castle over to Scotland from Ireland."

My head starting hurting. "I can't think about this anymore," I said, putting the paper down, and leaning back on the pillow.

"There's one more thing you should know," Rick said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"The room that you were in, was a dungeon."

"I knew that," I said.

"Yes, but did you know about when people were brought to this room ,they were placed on a certain spot on the floor and it gave way, letting them fall to their deaths on spikes?"

"No I didn't," I replied.

"Uh huh. The very spot where you were standing," he finished.

I went as white as a ghost. Everyone just looked at Rick in shock.

**

Phil and Rick had gone back to their own room, for the night. Sav curled up next to me on the bed. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

"A little pain, but I'm alright," I replied.

"Want an aspirin?"

"No, I'm ok," I told him. I curled up next to him, as best as I could, and tried drifting off to sleep. Sav put his arms around me before falling asleep himself.

I awoke in the morning to the noise of Rick and Phil in the next room. I opened my eyes and listened. I thought I heard someone moaning.

"Sav, you up?" I whispered.

"Yep."

"You hear that?"

"Sure do," he replied.

"I wonder who's in there with them."

"As long as it ain't my mother, then I don't care," Sav chuckled.

"Ewww. I don't want to picture that," I replied to him, "I'm going to take a shower."

"No your not," Sav said.

"Why not? I want to be clean."

"I'll help you. If you can manage to get undressed and slip into the tub, WITHOUT water, I'll be in to help you in a minute," Sav told me.

"Ok," I replied, slowly.

I managed to hobble my way to the bathroom, and did as he asked. Sav came in not to long after that. He turned the water on, making sure that it didn't hit my injured leg. I then remembered why he said that. The doctor said not to get the area wet.

Sav had managed to make his way down to my penis and was rubbing ......er......washing it. The way he moved the washcloth was getting me aroused again. He noticed the look on my face, smiled, and finished the task at hand. He helped me out of the tub, dried me off and then helped me back to the bed.

"Um, I forgot my clothes," I told him.

"No worry. We've got to check that bandage first",,he replied.

Phil came walking into our room. "Nice sight," he said after looking at both of us.

"Oh yeah. Sav did me this morning," I replied, giving Sav a wink.

Phil couldn't believe what just heard. "I didn't hear you guys," he said.

"Yeah. You were to busy making noise of your own," Sav replied. We both started laughing at Phil then.

Sav helped me sit down on the bed, and started removing the bandage. Phil got the medical kit from the bathroom and gave it to Sav. He wiped away any blood that was there, which hurt like hell. I bit my lip so I wouldn't scream. Sav '
}[then put some ointment on it and rebandaged it for me. "Thanks mate," I said, when he finished.

"No problem," he replied.

"Hey all", Rick said, popping in. "Mornin", I replied, "So how was last night?"

"Last night? Oh great." Rick replied, smiling.

"Who was the lucky lady?" Sav asked.

"Lady? Who said a woman was involved?" Rick said. My mouth dropped open. I looked over at Sav, who pretty much had the same look. He glanced at me, and we both laughed again.

"What's so funny?" Phil asked.

"You and Rick?" I replied, "That's a first."

"And what's wrong with that?" Phil asked.

"Oh nothing. I just thought that Rick would have wanted someone better, that's all," Sav replied, laughing.

Phil looked like he was going to kill us. "Sorry Phil. We're just joshing ya," I said.

"I know, and I hate it," he replied.

"Well, today is our last full day here, so let's try and get thing solved before we have to leave tomorrow," Rick said.

"Good idea," Sav replied. We all headed for the lift, me hobbling behind Rick and Phil, with Sav's help.
Sign up to rate and review this story