Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Margo & Sonny's Infinite Playlist.

I Feel Just Like We're Losing Control

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

whoa, i feel just like we're taking control of the night, of the night yeah yeah whoa...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2008-09-12 - Updated: 2008-09-13 - 1111 words

0Unrated
"Oooh My baybeh!!" Adam squealed as he jumped into Ry's arms. Ry giggled and squeezed him tightly.

"Thanks Adam" She spoke as she unwrapped her arms. She looked over at Trace and smiled brightly. Tracey smiled back, even though he wanted to bolt out of nervousness. She was so pretty right now, and he looked like shit. Trace flipped the hair out of his face and shyly took her into an embrace. Both Ry's and Trace's bodies tensed up as they wrapped their arms around each other. Ryleigh soaked up the hug. His body was so thin, yet perfect, and he smelled amazing. Trace almost wanted to die right now, his heart was beating so fast. Ry unwrapped her arms from his body as Trace did the same. Adam eyed their movement. He had the perfect plan. They were only inches away now, only another inch and..

"Whoops!" Adam cried as he fake tripped and bumped into trace. Trace stumbled a little into Ryleigh. Their faces ended up being only an inch apart. Trace stared at her lips, and then at her face. Ryleigh felt her face grow warm and pink. Trace smiled sheepishly and slowly slid off of her. Ryleigh clenched her hands on her skirt and scuffled her feet a little. Adam giggled and shook his head. What a dorky couple. Ryleigh broke the awkwardness and grabbed her duffel bag.

"I'm gonna go change into something more loose, be back later!" She spoke as she rushed for the changing area. Trace watched her as she ran. Adam placed an arm on his shoulder.

"If you like her so much dude, you should go after her" He spoke in a bored tone as he looked at his nails. Trace brushed his hair out of his eyes and looked at Adam.

"Well what do you do to pursue girls?" He asked. Adam just scoffed.

"I'm gay dude, i don't know how the female sex functions, it changes constantly"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam laid his head down on Ryleigh's lap as they both sat on the couch. Trace sat on the chair across from them and watched as they talked and laughed about the show. Ryleigh's laugh was so cute, not too girly, and not too baby-ish either. Not to mention she looked so pretty right now. She wore a red and white striped Skelanimals tank with black skinnys. She changed out her black stelleto boots to some black,red,and white Nike Air Force ones. She kept her fauxhawk on, which pretty much made her look even more like a rock star.

"So Trace, do you play anything?" Ryleigh asked as she got out a hard lemonade from the cooler next to her.

"Well i used to sing in a band back in Tennessee," Trace mentioned. Ryleigh raised her eyebrows and nodded with approval.

"You should sing us something" Adam suggested. Trace laughed lightly and shook his head.

"Naw, I'm nowhere near as good as Ryleigh"

"Well I'm nowhere near as good as Patti Smith or The Sounds, but I still wing it" Ryleigh spoke. Trace shrugged his shoulders and gave a small smile. Ryleigh took a swig of lemonade and held it out to Trace.

"Want one?" She offered. Trace nodded and held his hands open as Ryleigh threw him a fresh bottle. He opened it up and took a swig. Adam, Ryleigh, and Trace drank and talked on for hours. They talked, drank, and laughed about everything. Just then the bass went loud and hard. People began to cheer as the black lights came on and everything went dark. Adam shot up from his seat.

"See ya bitches!" He yelled as he rushed out into a crowd of grinding guys and girls. Random chicks were running around splattering people with Neon paint. Ryleigh slid off her seat and grabbed Trace's hand.

"C'mon," She chirped,"Now the real fucking party begins!"

And boy did it begin. People were grinding, cheering, and screaming; covering each other in alcohol, silly string, and neon body paint. Trace took another swig of hard lemonade as Ryleigh grinded against him with the music. He was already on his fifth drink, and man was he shitfaced. Neon paint was splattered all over their hair and clothes. It looked like one massive rave. Bottles, shirts, bras, panties, and food flung across all areas of the room. The music blasted loudly in their ears as a group of punks began to spray silly string everywhere. This party couldn't have been anymore massive and exciting! Trace slid off his shirt and flung it across the room. Ryleigh screamed and cheered as she wrapped his arms around his waist. She could feel his hip-bones poking through his skin. Man, was this boy skinny. Trace pressed himself closer to her body, grinding harder against her. He tended to get a bit horny when he was drunk. Ryleigh giggled and leaned in to kiss his collarbone. She pressed her lips gently against his skin and he took in a sharp breath. Trace was about to return the favor, but was cut off from Ry when a couple fell over to make out. Ryleigh began to sway and dance by herself as Adam jumped onto a table and painted a neon orange dick on some random guy's back. He laughed obnoxiously and passed the paint over to Ryleigh. Ryleigh weaved through the crowd and found Trace grinding up against some blonde haired chick. She tugged on Trace's belt and pulled him away from the girl. Trace laughed a little and began to sway and stagger. She held the paint brush and painted a neon orange X across his chest and stomach. Trace painted an orange line down both Ryleigh's arms.

"There! I marked you! Now you're mine!" He slurred as he wrapped his arms around her.

"You're mine too!" She slurred back.

And that's how the night went. Ryleigh and Trace danced and drank themselves shitless while Adam whored himself and made out with every guy there. When Adam's phone clock read 3:00 am, he quickly sprung into action. He grabbed the two love drunk lovers and slipped them into the back seat as he started the car. He decided to be the responsible one and not have any booze tonight, especially since he was the only one with a car.

"Okay Trace, wanna be dropped off first?" Adam asked. A moan was his response. Adam looked up in the mirror and saw Ry and Trace passionately kissing each other. Ry's hands explored Trace's body as she let out a light moan from Trace's touch. Adam rolled his eyes.

"For crying out loud" He muttered.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story