Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Margo & Sonny's Infinite Playlist.

Busted [In More Ways Than One]

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

The title explains it all.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-09-12 - Updated: 2008-09-13 - 654 words

0Unrated
"You two sicken me" Adam hissed as he got out another cigarette. Ryleigh giggled and leaned closer to Trace.

"Hey we watched the movie! We knew what was going on!" Ryleigh spoke in defense.

"That didn't make it any more or less entertaining, you two sucking face like that, DISGUSTING!" Adam spoke dramatically. Ryleigh got out two more cigarettes and handed one to Trace. They both hit and took a drag as they entered the shopping district. Ryleigh bought two new scarves and T-shirts while Trace bought some new shoes, a black waistcoat, and some sunglasses. Adam simply bought some new kicks and hair dye. Ryleigh peered at her phone, the clock read 12:00.

"want lunch?" She asked. Trace and Adam nodded as they walked over to a Pizza place. They each bought a huge slice and ate outside on the tables. Rlyeigh wrinkled her nose as she peered at her slice.

"God, don't you just hate Pizza Tumors?" Trace and Adam raised an eyebrow.

"The fuck is that?" Adam asked.

"You know, those giant air bubble thingys on the crust," Ry explained, "It just pisses me off for some reason." Trace snickered and bit into his pizza. Just then his blackberry vibrated in his pocket. He pulled it out and peered at the pic ID. Miley was calling. He put his finger to his lips and headed inside to the bathroom. He entered a stall and clicked ANSWER.

"Hello?"

"Hey Tracey, how's school?" Miley chirped.

"Fine, fine, I'm in the bathroom right now, what's up?"

"Well i just wanted to know how you were doing and how the pizza tasted," She spoke. Trace's heart began to race. SHIT! how did she know?!

Calm down Trace, just play it cool.

"What are you talking about, Miles?" Trace asked in his best bored tone.

"Well Me and Pop were out shopping and we noticed a little someone with a few someones that weren't supposed to be here" Miley explained simply. Trace felt shivers crawl up his spine. How ironic was it that Miley and his dad were out shopping today?! They never go shopping on weekdays!

"Miles, I'm pretty sure that was someone else" Trace explained.

"Mhm, well pop's pretty cheesed off and he's turning around right now to confront y-" Trace immediately shut off his phone and ran outside. He flew open the door and rushed over to Adam and Ryleigh.

"We gotta leave! like, RIGHT NOW!" Trace yelled as he peered around frantically. Ryleigh shot straight up as Trace grabbed her hand and pulled her.

"Wait! What's going on?!" Ryleigh asked.

"My dad caught us out here! He's fucking coming here to get us!" Adam shot straight up and grabbed his pizza box.

"Well SHIT! I'm out!" Adam yelled as they all bolted for the garage. Trace looked behind him and noticed truck a pull up by the pizza bar. He saw his dad and Miley exit the car and enter the bar. The three sprinted faster and reached the garage. They all jumped into the car in one fluent motion and Adam sped off into the street.

"Where the fuck do we go now?!" Ryleigh yelled as she looked in back of her. Trace peered back as well and watched Miley and Billy exit the store and enter the truck. Trace's cellphone went off once again.

"Fuuuuck! What do i do?!" Trace exclaimed.

"Don't answer it dude! Not until we get to school!" Adam yelled.

"School's two hours away dipshit!" Ryleigh yelled back.

"Exactly! It'll look like we just got out!" Adam yelled as he sped down the lane and weaved through cars. Trace's cell went off again, but Trace ignored it. He twiddled his fingers and looked in back of him. He let out a groan.

"Aw fuck!" He muttered loudly. Ryleigh quickly turned and looked at what Trace was staring at. Red and blue lights flashed off in back of them.
Sign up to rate and review this story