Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Margo & Sonny's Infinite Playlist.

I've Got A Dark Cloud Stuck To Me Like A Cancer.

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

Sonny has a dark dream, possibly a premonition. It's slowly eating at him, can Margo save his sanity?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2008-09-12 - Updated: 2008-09-13 - 1008 words

0Unrated
"Okay Margo! One more push! C'mon! you got this!" Masked men held her legs as Margo screwed her eyes shut. Beads of sweat dripped down her face as she let out a loud grunt. Her hands clenched tightly onto the sheets.

"C'mon Margo! You can do this! COME ON!" blood stained the hospital bedsheets as Margo let out a gutted cry. A shrill faint cry came and the doctor held up the baby. He mumbled some strange words. Margo fell back onto the pillows, shaking violently. Blood dripped down from her nose as her eyes rolled in back of her head.

"son...ny" she griped. Her words echoing throughout the room. Sonny stood behind the doctors and stared at Margo. His hair was jet black, darker than usual. He was wearing a white shirt and black skinny pants. He watched with a blank expression on his face. The doctors stood up straight and turned to face him, holding the baby by it's feet. He gave a small smile. The doctors bowed as Margo's pulse monitor went blank. A long, drawn out beep rang throughout the room. He stared at the bloody covered baby. A devilish smile crept across his face. The doctors bowed once more and let the baby go. A shrill cry piercing his ears

Sonny!.........Sonny!........SONNY!

"NOO!!" Sonny cried out as he shot straight up from the bed. Sweat coaxed his entire body, his heart beating rapidly. Sonny put his hands to his face and let out a rugged noise.

"Sonny! Baby what's wrong?!" Margo spoke, her voice shaky. He turned sharply and faced her. His eyes stinging with tears. Margo wrapped her arms around him and squeezed him tightly. Sonny broke down and began to sob heavily.

"Midge please don't die!" He sobbed," I don't want you to die! Please don't leave me!" Margo screwed her eyes shut and squeezed him tighter. She gently shushed him and stroked her fingers through his hair.

"Shhh baby it's alright, I'm here, I'm still here" She cooed softly. Sonny opened his eyes and looked down at Midge's baby bump. Tears and sweat began to stain her gown. He shifted his head upwards and kissed her shoulder lightly. Margo stroked his hair and kissed his cheek. He stared at her and leaned in, his forehead touching her own.

"Midge I'm so scared," He whispered,"I'm scared that you'll get hurt." Margo gave a warm smile and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Baby, it's okay, I'm gonna be fi-"

"No! Stop fucking saying that! We're not gonna be fine!" He whimpered. Margo squeezed him tighter and gently kissed his ear. She swayed him smoothly and sang lightly.

"E ka Haku, e kokua mai ia maua e ho’omana’o i ka manawa a maua i launa mua ai," Margo spoke. Sonny sniffled a little and wiped his nose.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"I said, Lord, help us to remember the time we first met" Margo spoke sheepishly,"I was praying, kind of. it's a marriage prayer"

Sonny nuzzled his nose with hers and kissed it.

"We're not married though" Sonny mentioned.

"I know, but it calmed you down" She replied softly with a smile. Sonny kissed her nose once more.

"how do you say, I love you in Hawaiian?" Sonny asked, his voice in a quiet whisper. Margo smiled and leaned into his ear, her lips pressing gently against his lobe.

"Aloha Au Ia 'Oe " She whispered. Sonny smiled and faced her.

"Aloha Au Ia 'Oe" He spoke with his best accent. Margo giggled and shook her head.

"You speak through your nose" Sonny embraced her tightly as Margo pressed her lips to his ear again.

"Ko Aloha Makamae E Ipo" She whispered softly.

"What did you say then?"

"Sweetheart, you are so precious" Sonny broke the embrace and stared at her. He looked straight into her eyes, as if he was searching for something. Margo cocked her head a little.

"Baby what's wrong?" She asked with concern. Sonny placed his hand on her cheek, his eyes never leaving her own.

"I think I'm in love with you" He whispered, " and I don't mean boyfriend love, I mean love love."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FALL - OCTOBER
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Two months, two months, two FUCKING MONTHS!" Margo screeched as she clenched onto her stomach. The baby could be a soccer player with the way that it was kicking! Margo let out another agitated noise as Sonny rushed in with his mickey mouse doll and a glass of water.

"Here!" He spoke,"Maybe this'll make you feel better"

"No it won't! Goddammit, don't you know ANYTHING?! FUCKING IDIOT, THIS HURTS!" Margo jeered. Sonny pursed his lips a little, Margo could tell he was slightly hurt by her comment. She clenched onto her stomach and sat down on the couch. She took in deep breaths as the kicking finally went away. She patted on the seat next to her. Sonny was a little unsure, but ended up sitting next to her. She looked at him with sympathetic eyes.

"I'm so sorry baby," She began,"It's just that this kid has been driving me crazy lately" Sonny gave a small smile and pecked her cheek. He screwed his eyes shut and made a little sound.

"Muah!" He cried as he broke the kiss. Margo giggled lightly. He was such a little kid.

"It's okay, I'm pretty sure I'd be the same" Sonny assured. Margo puffed her bottom lip out.

"Can't we switch tummys?" She spoke cutely. Sonny smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry baby, but we can't" He replied in a baby voice. Margo pouted and kissed his lips. Sonny parted his lips and deepened the kiss. His hands rubbed the sides of her tummy as she wrapped her arms around him. Sonny broke the kiss and smiled mischievously.

"We've got some time before school starts," He spoke,"Wanna take this upstairs?" Margo giggled and took his hand as he took her into his arms and carried her up the stairs.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story