Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Margo & Sonny's Infinite Playlist.

I'm Going As The Scariest Thing Of All...

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

The boys talk of future plans for Halloween, and a surprise guest arrives at La Canada High...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-09-13 - Updated: 2008-09-14 - 1454 words

0Unrated
"Okay guys, sounds good" Matt spoke as he hung up his guitar. Sonny put the mic on the stand and stretched out his arms. They had been practicing for four hours straight. They were sounding fantastic so far. Jon and travis put away their guitars as Derek headed to the fridge and got out five cokes. Sonny and Matt sat on the hood of Matt's car while the others sat on the old ratty couches.

"Our own demo, I can't believe we actually pulled off one" Derek spoke as he threw everyone a drink. Everyone nodded in agreement and took a toast to a victorious success.

"So," Jon began,"Is anyone dressing up this year?" The other boys thought about it for a moment, Halloween was just around the corner.

"I should go as a whore this year" Sonny spoke as he took a gulp.

"You already got that covered dude" Travis laughed. Sonny flipped him off and took another swig as derek and jon laughed. Matt let out a sigh and thought about Halloween.

"You should go as a pregnant person, then you and Midge could be twins" Derek suggested.

"I'm totally going as a dead Trannie this year" Travis laughed as he took a drink.

"I think I'll go as Jack Skellington" Jon spoke as he went deep into thought. Sonny looked over at Matt and took another swig.

"What about you Matt?" Sonny asked curiously. Matt turned slowly and smiled widely, it was actually kinda creepy.

"I'm going as the scariest thing of all," He spoke,"Barbara Streisand"

All five boys went into a fit of laughter as they all dished out ideas on what to do for Halloween. From naked parties, to paintball drive-bys, the possibilities were endless.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Black and orange filled the hallways. Fake cobwebs and those shitty pictures of Witches and Scarecrows hung everywhere. Halloween was a big ordeal at La Canada for some reason. Students are allowed to wear costumes to school, as long as they were appropriate. Trace never really thought about what to be, or if he was even going to dress up. Teachers usually handed out candies at the end of the class, so it wasn't all bad. Trace looked down at his schedule curiously. He had switched a few of his classes around, except Topics, he treasured that class. He always looked forward to seeing Ryleigh and Adam. He headed up to the second floor and over to his locker. A note was attached. The paper was Skelanimal printed, so that was a dead give-away. He opened the note.

Hey cute thing,
sorry about this morning. ;)
wanted to keep things interesting.
meet me in the bathroom in five.
maybe we can finish what we started.

-Ry xo

Trace closed the note and smirked, looking out in the hallways. He looked at his watch and headed for the bathroom, the two minute bell ringing behind him.

Once he reached the bathroom, he was crossed between two decisions, boys or girls. He looked at both doors and huffed. Suddenly his phone vibrated. He pulled it out quickly and read the text.

Boys.
- Ry xo

He scoffed and headed into the boys bathroom. he swung the door open and curiously looked around.

"Ry?" He called out quietly, making sure no other guys were in there. Suddenly he felt something heavy pounce on him. The figure wrapped their arms around his waist. Trace smiled and turned. His girlfriend had her neon red hair in a fauxhawk, She wore a black and white zebra tank and black skinny pants. Trace stared at her up and down.

"You look sexy today" Trace mentioned as he kissed her forehead. Ry jutted her lip out a bit.

"What? don't I look sexy everyday?" She teased. Trace planted a kiss on her neck.

"All the time, love" He whispered as he nipped her ear. Ryleigh smiled as she took him into her lips and began to passionately kiss him. His hands traveled up her shirt and caressed her sides. She moaned lightly and sighed.

"Trace honey, i love you so much" She breathed. Trace smiled brightly and dipped into a kiss.

"I love you too baby" He spoke softly between the kiss. Ryleigh lightly laughed and nuzzled his nose. She kissed his nose and tugged on his collar.

"Let's get this party started" Ryleigh purred as she pulled him to the wall.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5TH HOUR - TOPIC THUNDER
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryleigh and Trace stood in front of the mirrors, fixing their hair and clothes. Ryleigh brushed out her hair quickly and handed it to Trace. He winked at her and began brushing out his own. Ryleigh straightened out her shirt and observed her appearance, it looked like nothing happened. She watched as Trace buttoned up his waistcoat and straighten it out. Ryleigh had the privilege of Trace not wearing a shirt underneath, so it was easier access to his body. He flipped his hair to the side and turned to face Ryleigh. She smiled sweetly and gave him a hug.

"mhmmm, you're so cute!" Trace sighed happily. Ryleigh giggled and took his hand as they walked out of the bathroom together. Ironically Sonny was at the fountain to get a drink. He stared up at them and plastered on a confused look.

"Whoaa o..kayyyy" He said observing the two. Ryleigh put her index finger to her lips as they walked down to topics class. Sonny just shook his head and continued with his mission.

Trace let go of Ry's hand as they entered the room. Mrs Wilson was writing about Napoleon when she saw them. She adjusted her glasses and smiled.

"Ah! you guys made it! Take a seat!" She chirped happily. Trace scanned the room and waved lightly to Adam. Adam had a weird look on his face. He was jerking his head in a specific direction. Trace looked onward, and immediately felt his stomach drop. He recognized the cowboy boots, the jeans, and the hair. Billy Ray Cyrus was in the House. Fuck. Billy nodded lightly to Trace and observed him closely. Trace wanted to pretend to pass out and go to the nurse, but chances are he'd follow him there too. He solemly took a seat and got out a journal.

Instead of writing notes about Mary Antoinette, he wrote down strategems to ditch his dad. Mrs. Wilson called out Group Time, and everyone sprung into action. Adam and Ryleigh shifted desks and huddled together with Trace.

"Dude, why is your dad here?" Adam asked.

"He's fucking spying on me dude, i dunno what the hell i'm gonna d-"

"Morning guys" Billy greeted as he smoothly slid into an empty desk. If Trace was a puppy, this'd be the part where he pissed himself senseless. Instead, he smiled solemly and focused on Ryleigh.

"So, how're you kids doing today?" He asked as he briefly peered at his watch.

"Fine" They all answered simply. Billy nodded lightly and rubbed his hands. Hell-oo awkward silence. He broke the silence and opened his mouth.

"Trace why aren't you wearing a shirt underneath that vest?" He asked, sounding a tad bit annoyed.

"Dad" Trace muttered sharply.

"I'm just sayin son, it's good to show some descency in the classroom" Billy spoke. Ryleigh and Adam opened their history books and dug their faces in it, even though they weren't reading. Billy stared at them, and then back at Trace.

"Where's your book son?" He asked. Trace rolled his eyes.

"It's at home" Trace replied irritatingly.

"Well son you gotta remember to bring that book or you're never gonna pass" Trace really wanted to be Harry Potter right now. He'd totally turn his dad into a pencil or something, anything that didn't talk back. He muttered something under his breath and sighed. He looked over at Ryleigh with eyes that screamed "Help Me!!".

"Okay, let's get down to business" Ryleigh spoke,"Mary Antoinette" Adam handed his book to Trace so it could distract him from his dad. Trace's dad smiled at Adam and thanked him with a nod. Trace rolled his eyes and looked down at the book.

"S’ils n’ont plus de pain, qu’ils mangent de la brioche" Ryleigh spoke in a smooth french accent. All three guys stared at her with a confused look.

"What?!" Ryleigh asked, noticing their wierd look.

"What'd you just say?" Trace asked curiously.

"I said, if they have no bread, let them eat cake." Ry explained,"It's in the book that Mary Antoinette said this and..." Ry fell silent and looked over at Billy Ray and Trace. They were currently eying each other, she couldn't tell if it was good or bad.

"um, guys?"
Sign up to rate and review this story