Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honey, New York Isn't Big Enough For All Of Us

Undeserving Of Your Sympathy

by notxokayx15 1 review

you'll see ;]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-09-14 - Updated: 2008-09-14 - 601 words

0Unrated
Caroline's POV

I ran outside. I had to find Frank. I just HAD to. It started to pour, but I didn't care. I squeezed my eyes shut to keep the tears from falling. I kept running. Soon, I saw a silhouette under a streetlight. I'd know that perfect body shape anywhere. I slowed down and stopped under the streetlight next to him. He didn't even look up at me, "Go.The.Fuck.Away." he spat out. I could tell he had been crying.

"Frankie," I pleaded, "Just listen. The only reason I met Billy is because he said he had to tell me something.

"Oh," Frank replied angrily, "I think your actions spoke louder than his words."

"He kissed me." I said trying to stifle back the tears that were beginning to slide down my cheeks, "I-I don't know what happened, but Frankie, I d-don't care about him...I l-like you."

For the first time, he looked up at me, but his face was full of sadness. He shook his head at me. "I'm sorry Caroline." he whispered and walked away.

My knees buckled, and I fell, sobbing.

Meghan's POV

Katie and I went home to wait for Caroline to return. When she wasn't there after an hour, we called the guys' house.

"No, sorry Meg." Mikey said over the phone, "She isn't here."
"D-did F-frank come back?"
"Yeah. He got back about half an hour ago." Shit. Now I was scared.
"I gotta go!" I quickly hung up the phone and dialed Caroline's number.

"H-hello?" she finally answered after three rings.
"Are you Ohkay?" I asked, just relieved to hear her voices.
"Physically-yes. Emotionally-HELLS NO."
"Where are you?"
"I'm at D-Dunkin Donuts right now." Of course! I should've known she'd go there! Her best friend Brendon works there! "Imma stay at BrenBren's tonight, kay?"
"Ohkay. Just be careful alright? Love you."
"love you too. byea."

Caroline's POV

I don't know what I would've done if Brendon hadn't shown up and found me. I probably would be like some pervert's sex slave! EWW!!!

We got to Brendon's apartment and he got me a blanket and we sat down cross-legged on his bed. "So tell me whats wrong hun." Brendon asked me as he wrapped the blanket around my shoulders.

I told Brendon everything that happened. He didn't say anything until I finished. "Aww sweetie," he sighed pulling me into a warm embrace, "If that boy doesn't come to his senses, he ain't worth your time. Now do you want some cupcakes? My mom made them last night."

I nodded. Brendon always knew what I needed to make me feel better. He came back in with two cupcakes and two glasses of orange juice. I giggled at mine and Brendon's choices for comfort foods. "Here ya are, darling." he said sitting down on the bed.

"Brendon?" I asked.

"Yeah hun?" he looked at me curiously.

"D-does your mom k-know I'm here?" Brendon hadn't told his mom he was gay, so she had never let me sleepover, unless of course, she didnt know I was there.

A smile spread across Brendon's face as he nodded. "I told her yesterday. Kinda had to when she found me and Spencer making out on the couch..."

I giggled at Mrs. Urie's face. I mean, she obviously wouldn't care, but hey, it's kind of a shocker to come home to. "Now get some sleep, dear. We'll talk more in the morning."

-------------
another chapter!
hehe sorry school
sucks and home life
ain't so great either.
I'll try to write
more often. It's
kinda like an escape...
xxMeg


Sign up to rate and review this story