Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Isnao Revisited

Isnao Revisited

by Isano 0 reviews

We have finally come back to the story of Isano, he is all grown up and back in action.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Naruto,Tsunade,Kakashi,Sakura,Ino - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-09-13 - Updated: 2008-09-14 - 895 words

0Unrated
Isano Revisited

Overview

We last met our hero when he was a genin. He was the son up Zabuza Momochi and Senara of the Pine Forest clan. Senara loved Kakashi, and told him to watch over her son, for he was to be his real father. After Senara’s death by the Akatsuki, Isano trained on his own to enter the chunin exams. He and his monstrous wolves, Kazu and Izra (who could also turn into humans), entered the exams on Kakashi’s behalf. He and his team defeated everyone in the exams, and immediately became chunin’s after the second test.
Meanwhile, Isano fell in love with his admirer, Ino. He and Ino went out, enraging his fellow members Kazu and Ira. Kazu and Ira decided to quit the team, leaving Team Isano in ruin. After all of Isano’s distress, he found out Kakashi’s background. Isano finally understood that Kakashi was his guardian father, and they began to train with one another, and Kakashi’s long lost girlfriend Maliki.
However, on the last day of the exam, Orochimaru along with the Sand attacked Konoha. Isano attempted the unthinkable and attacked the Sand. While Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke chased Gaara, Isano followed his lost teammates Kazu and Ira. Kazu and Ira had joined up with Orochimaru, enraging Isano. He transformed into the Wolf demon (Ezo), the most powerful of all monsters.
Ezo is the last gift Senara left for her son, and the only jinchuriki Kakashi can control. In his rage, Isano not only destroys his friends held close to him, but also some leaf members who tried to protect the village. In this grim hour, Kakashi revived Isano from his state, but banishment placed a toll on his head. The leaf elders gave Isano a choice of leaving the leaf village or stripping of his ninja abilities. Isano chose to leave, not looking back at his father, leaving Konoha forever.

Return
“Did you…send him?” Naruto asked Tsunade about Jiraiya.
“I did.” Tsunade answered.
“Why did you let him go? How could you send him into danger all alone…you know how he is?” Naruto blasted.
“Stop it Naruto. You must know how she feels.” Kakashi cautioned.
“Damnit.” Naruto grunted, walking out the door.
“Where are you going?” Sakura asked.
“If that pervy sage had been the fifth hokage! Then Tsunade wouldn’t have forced him to…I know it!” Naruto grumbled, grasping the knob as Sakura gasped.
“Sakura, its okay, leave him alone.” Tsunade sighed.
One Naruto swung the door open; he was met by a six foot character with two nin behind him. He had short cut black hair, like Sai’s but ragged. He wore a long black cloak, lined with white pine trees, wore black pants, and black and white vest. However, the most unique part of his attire was the pine forest head band which covered his left eye.
“Hey Naruto.”
Naruto seemed to acknowledge him.
“Long time no see.” He grumbled, slowly leaving the room.
Kakashi’s eyes widened, hoping he was seeing the right figure. Sakura did the same, glancing at Tsunade as he and his team walked into the door.
“Ma’am, is that?” Sakura asked.
Tsunade nodded, trying to take all of the events in. “Yes.”
Sai looked a little out of place for not knowing the new comer.
He walked near Tsunade’s desk, but turned to face Kakashi. Their eyes met, uncomfortably, as Kakashi walked up to him, extending an arm.
“Welcome back son.”
He took Kakashi’s hand, nodding.
“Thanks.”
“This is Isano Hatakae, Enokage of the Pine Forest village.”
Sakura looked Isano over, “You sure look different. You don’t have Kaka sensei’s hair anymore.”
Isano smirked, blushing, “It’s a new hairstyle.”
“Isano…Isano Momochi!” Sai mumbled.
Isano looked over at Sai.
“Who’s the new guy?”
Kakashi stepped forth, “This is Sai, and he took Sasuke’s place after he left the village.”
Isano’s eye darkened, “Yah, I’ve heard stories of him. He and his comrades are causing some trouble up north.”
“What? What other information do you…” Sakura asked.
“Calm down Sakura, I called Isano here to help us on this matter. This and Akatsuki. I believe with his help we can find out what is truly going on.”
Isano nodded, “I also brought two of my best men, as you wished. This is Kaimitzu and Ral, both highly trained in the art of disguise. They will be able to find Sasuke and those who follow him easily. They could also track the Akatsuki if you like.”
“Hai!” Kaimitzu and Ral sounded.
Tsunade, Sakura, and Kakashi looked impressed.
“You sure have gotten far from when you left.” Kakashi praised.
Isano smiled in recognition, “Thanks, father.”
Kakashi seemed pleased, but Tsunade butted in.
“We also have a problem concerning Naruto.”
Isano looked up, remembering the kid who left minutes ago.
“Yah, why’s he so down lately?”
“It was Jiraiya, he passed away and Naruto’s taking it hard. We both know that he wants to find Sasuke, but now he wants revenge on the sole people who want to capture him.”
Isano nodded, “Naruto.”
Tsunade knew that her plans had been set. “Okay, now that we know our plans, you may leave until further notice.”
“Hai!” They all sounded, leaving Tsunade’s presence.



Sign up to rate and review this story