Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Isnao Revisited

Bonds

by Isano 0 reviews

Isano meets Ino after 4 years away from the village.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ino,Kakashi - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-09-16 - Updated: 2008-09-16 - 657 words

0Unrated
Bonds
It wasn’t easy for me to return home. I’ve been away for so long since the accident, gotten the
rank of Ezokage where my whole village respects me. I left the girl I loved, not even telling her where I was, and tore what ever was left of Kakashi’s joy. That girl of his left a while ago on a mission, so I’m sure he’s pretty lonely.
I mean, I was just walking down the street, without Kaimitzu and Ral of course. The first thing I heard was whispers, and the next was completely awkward. I ran into Ino.
She was at her flower shop, and was talking to Shikamaru about who knows what. Most likely it was about Naruto leaving the village for “sage” training. The next thing I know, our eyes connect, and Shikamaru turns around.
He looks from her to me, and back to her.
“I should leave, she yah later Ino.”
She nodded, not keeping her eyes off of me as she turned back to her duties.
I was a little torn about what I should do. Talk to her and make her angry, or walk past her and make her cry? I hate being the guy sometimes.
I walked near her, as she tried to ignore me by taking the flower pots into her shop. Luckily her dad wasn’t there, so I followed her inside.
“These are some nice flowers you got in here.” I started.
She ignored me, just like I thought, and continued on with her flowers.
I sighed, “Look, I didn’t want to leave you okay. I just…”
“Stop.” She said turning to me, tears falling down her cheeks.
“Just stop!”
My eyes widened at her anger and sudden sadness, as she fell to the floor in anguish.
Now another question arose. What to do. Comfort her, and say I’m sorry, or just stare at her like a lame dog.
So, I walked over to her pitiful state, and pulled her up forcefully to my chest where she hit me a couple of times. I didn’t really care, I did deserve it. I just gently place a hand behind her head, and another on her back, caressing her.
“I’m sorry that I left Ino.”
Her sobs sounded muffled into my cloak.
“I didn’t want to hurt you in anyway, but the Akatsuki are after me as well, and any ties with the Kyuubi would...”
A kiss. The thing I missed the most about being here was exactly this. We embraced for a moment, until her dad showed up. Damn!
“Ino! Who the hell is?” Rokudaime yelled.
I spun around frantically, “Uh…see yah later Ino.” Then I vanished in front of them, winding up at Kakashi’s place.
“Wow, that was close.”
“What was close?” Kakashi asked as Kaimitzu and Ral stared at me.
“Nothing…just touring the village. Thought this might get me caught.” I said pulling out a limited edition to Ichi Ichi Ban, Jiraiya gave it to me a while back.
Kakashi’s eyes widened with glory.
“Is that for me! You shouldn’t have!” He said gleefully ripping the book out of my hands and racing off to his bed to read it.
“Your dad is a real character.” Kaimitzu said.
“Yah, I’ve never seen a full grown man that happy about the make out series. It’s sad what happened to the author, but really.”
I just shrugged, sitting on the mats Kakashi had prepared for us. “Well, whatever makes the guy happy, that’s all I can…”
“So, what really went on in the village?” Ral asked
My face lit up. “Um, I’ve seem to have forgot something, I’ll be back.”
I vanished once again with Ral and Kaimitzu right on my tail. We raced off into Konoha. Man, what have I been missing while I was gone?
Sign up to rate and review this story