Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Star Wars: Birth of the Ninja Nations

Chapter 4

by Ninja-Magic 0 reviews

Naruto awakens and discovers the thug earlier was not an hallucination.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Naruto - Published: 2008-09-18 - Updated: 2008-09-18 - 693 words

1Ambiance
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or Star Wars. Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, and Star Wars belongs to George Lucas.

Thoughts are in italics

Chapter 4:

Without any noises, or presences waking him suddenly, Naruto’s return to reality was relatively calm and peaceful, though still extraordinarily quick. As his eyes flashed open he reviewed his body’s personal status again. While hungrier and thirstier than before, he felt a lot better. For the sole reason of being fully rested, his mind felt so much more alert, his body more powerful.

After checking to see if all his gear was still there, he climbed to his feet.

Well it’s no use staying here, Time to gather some information. I should try and find a library, or bookstore, or something. Though I guess I should first try to find some food.

With his goals somewhat planned out, Naruto walked out of the alley way, his mind completely on food, well temporarily.

“What the Hell!”

It apparently was not a hallucination he saw before. In addition to people who looked more or less normal, there were people of every size, shape, color, and even number of limbs. After a few moments of gawking, which earned him a few dirty looks from some passerby that he easily was able to ignore, Naruto somewhat regained a semblance of composure.

The people sure look weird here, not that I have not seen really really weird things before, it’s sort of an occupational hazard of being a ninja.

Ninjas did deal with a lot of weird stuff in their lives. I mean while other people worry about their insurance, They had to worry about a guy with 6 arms trying to kill them with his spit. Naruto himself once fought a guy who could manipulate his very bones. He could change their shape, harden them, grow them, and even extract them from his body without hurting himself. The psychopath actually ripped out his own spine and attacked Naruto with it. Naruto figured that compared to that, a guy with a few extra eyes is no big deal.

Ignoring the various oddities around, which was hard as they still freaked him out a little bit, Naruto looked for a restaurant, or a diner, or anywhere he could steal food and drink from.

He looked around, but most of the buildings looked exactly the same to him. They were dirty, covered in sand, and a tan color. That and the fact that all the buildings were short and squat, just made Naruto know that he would have a positively wonderful time finding his way around and getting lost.

Stopping for a second, Naruto lowered his hood and took a deep whiff of the surrounding area. Since his senses were so sharp, maybe he could smell some food.

Unfortunately all he got was a nose full of sand, which was agonizing to say the least.

Well that was sure a wonderful idea. Note to self, don’t do that again you idiot. Though I think I smelled some food. Not sure from what direction though. I could probably track it down by sniffing it out, but I am never doing that again. So, new idea, maybe I could just run around, and just hope I find something. Though I don't know if I can afford that much energy. Maybe I should for directions? Though I don't want to deal with any people until I can fight at my best. I mean who knows what kind of things these people are capable of. That thug in the alley might have been a fluke. Or what if the person I talk to is a member of the Empire, and I give myself away by accidentally smashing my fist into their face… multiple times. Or by setting them on fire and laughing crazily over their burning remains. So... asking for help might not be the best idea. My hearing in this environment is crap, too much background noise. So can't track food that way. The only way that I could possibly track down the direction of the food is by……

I hate my life.
Sign up to rate and review this story