Categories > Original > Romance > Love Story (Jobromance)

Getting Ready

by 3goodloves 0 reviews

I don't wanna give anything awayXD

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-09-17 - Updated: 2008-09-18 - 562 words

-1TrainWreck
It was just another morning with Taylor Swift, waking up in her tour bus. She rolled out of her bunk to get dressed for a morning of craziness to get ready for the AMA's. I heard who thought was my mom knocking on the door of my bus so I went to open it and there comes my stylists. They of course had all the hair and make up supplies a girl would practically died for and also the dress. It was beautiful, almost like a prom dress. It was a purple strapless with a gorgeous, flowy lighter purple skirt off of it. (Think of the one from the 'Our Song' video;]) I was super stoked to be going now as I got snapped out of my daydream with my stylist slamming me to sit on the chair to fix my hair. She grabbed the curling iron and put some more curls with my natural blond hair.
Joe Jonas POV
I woke up and practically fell out of my bunk of course I knew that because all around me I could hear laughter from none other than my brothers, Nick and Kevin. They were up earlier than ever. Wait, today is the AMA's how could I forget? I got up and walked into the back of the bus to be joined by our wardrobe stylist, Michelle Tomaszewski. I walked up to her and gave her a hug for her to hand me my outfit for later. I walked to the bathroom on the bus so I could straighten my hair before Kevin could get there in case he would straighten his too.
Taylor's POV
I was talking to my best friend Abigail when my mom came in and just went crazy about how good my hair looked already. "Oh Taylor, you're just so beautiful, and look at that dress, it will look just perfect on you!" My mom just kept going on and on about the most random things I was going to put on later. I walked out of the room for a second to be greeted by my guitar player Grant. The reason why he was here was because he was out of eyeliner so I let him barrow my new one. "Oh well," I said to myself. I got back into the room with all my stylists and my crazy mom. I told Abigail I was gonna drag her with me because she had no choice.
"So who is going anyway," she asked.
"Well I think Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts, Fergie, Miley Cyrus, and you know our other best friend Kellie Pickler, and I think maybe the Jonas Brothers."
I didn't need to explain anymore when she went crazy about the Jonas Brothers and Kellie Pickler was our best friend. Then we traded places while she got her hair and make up and all that great stuff done while I just looked at the dress; it was just so perfect, maybe too perfect. Then I looked at Abigail's, it was blue, flowed down to about her ankles and the skirt on it sparkled almost like a disco ball. (Think of her dress from Once Upon a Prom;]) While I waited I got out my guitar and practiced my song I was going to perform tonight. Something I wrote in 9th grade for a talent show called 'Our Song.'
Sign up to rate and review this story