Categories > Original > Romance > Love Story (Jobromance)

Can I wear the dress all night?

by 3goodloves 0 reviews

You'll see XD

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-09-18 - Updated: 2008-09-18 - 1450 words

0Unrated
Joe's POV
Well my brothers and I were getting ready..wait let me rephrase that I was getting ready to go out of the bus to a bunch of screaming girls to do sound check. We decided to perform "SOS" and the stage would be awesome. I just hope I don't live up to my nickname Danger.
After what seemed like forever, Kevin finally was done doing his hair and everything. We walked out of the bus to a swarm of screaming girls, at least we had Big Rob or we would probably still be stuck there. We got inside to the stage and there were more screaming girls. Gosh will they ever stop? I hope not. =D
Abigail's POV
When Taylor came out to show us her dress she looked stunning! I was so jealous I didn't have that dress, but I really like mine. I wanted to get mine on right that minute but Taylor was called to do sound check so she had to hurry up and put something else on. I guess I would guard her dress from those who are unworthy. Haha.
Taylor's POV
Man I wish I had my dress on, I kept saying that in my head over and over again. It seemed magical with it on. I think tonight was gonna be an awesome night. I am nominated for Favorite Female Artist and being in the same category as Carrie Underwood and Martina McBride just felt amazing like I was on top of the world. 'Taylor Swift for President.' Yeah, I liked it, but my daydream quickly floated away when I ran into Justin Timberlake.
At first I didn't know what to do I was so embarrassed I quickly apologized and ran away. But he yelled for me to come back. This can't be good. Then he said he was a big fan and we ended up talking for about 5 minutes until the people backstage told me to come. I said bye to him and I watched from the side of the stage.
For about 30 seconds I watched the Jonas Brothers perform. I loved their song SOS and the special effects looked really cool. I guess the only special effect I have to perform with is my sparkly guitar. They left after the girls in the front let out piercing screams for Joe, Nick, and Kevin. They left for the other side of the stage as I heard my intro to walk on.
I stood there for a brief moment taking all the fame in. All the girls were calling my name and singing along with my new #1 hit. I never thought in my whole life I would be performing on this stage, let alone have a #1 song. After I was done playing my guitar I told them a simple 'thank you' and left the stage with a huge grin on my face. Wow, wheres Abigail? Oh yeah, she stayed on the bus to guard my stuff. When Grant and Paul passed me they said I had an awesome rehearsal and it was going to rock. (AN- Grant and Paul are Taylor's guitar players;]) Now to get back to my beautiful dress.
On the way back to the bus, I got lost and ran into the Jonas Brothers bus. I looked at all the crazy fans signatures. Should I? Why Not? I grabbed the sharpie I always kept in my pocket out and found an empty spot with no signatures. Lucky for me I was 5'11" so I could reach virtually anywhere. I wrote fast 'Taylor and Abigail were here' them capped my sharpie and casually walked by like nothing happened. Hopefully none of the fans know my handwriting. But it was too late when I turned the corner beyond the Jonas bus when I was swarmed by fans to get my autograph.
After I signed about 20 something things, I found my bus and got in with the rest of the gang. Then I told Abigail about the rehearsal, running into Justin Timberlake, and signing the Jonas Brothers bus. She went nuts so I took her back to the bus and showed where I signed and of course she had to decorate it all pretty. Typical Abigail. So when she was finally done, we ran back to my band's bus to check what they were wearing. I knocked on the door of the bus and Amos came to open it after he saw my face. (AN- Amos is her bass player;]) I ran in after that and I saw Grant doing his hair to make it all straight and crazy.
"Hey Grant, you need help there?" I asked casually.
"No I got it, but can you help me straighten my hair?"
"Sure.."
So then after I helped him with his hair I dragged him to show me what he was wearing. It was cool and totally Grant. Then Amos and Paul showed me what they were wearing and it was almost like what Grant was wearing but with slightly different accessories and stuff. Well I guess I didn't need to see anyone else's because it would look almost the same.
Abigail and I got back to my bus to find out I couldn't wear the dress the whole night. I was so sad, its too pretty to wear only once. So I picked out the dress I would wear to perform and stuff. There it is.. http://z.about.com/d/prom/1/0/u/5/-/-/81134696.jpg of course it had to be totally me or else the performance just wouldn't fit without a sun dress and a pair of cowboy boots. What my stylist and I put together last minute was perfect, just like the dress.
Nick's POV
"Joe, quit talking about Taylor already! I think we all know that you liked her performance," I said to Joe who is obsessing over Taylor Swift.
"I know Nick, sorry but she is just really pretty in person and she just seems different that any other girl."
Then I saw Joe get on the laptop we had on our bus to check the myspace. We had tons of messages from our fans but then Joe went in and typed 'myspace.com/taylorswift' and went crazy obsessive over her. We listened to every song she had up and read her bio info about herself. She put she would never straighten her hair to impress a guy ever again which Joe was going totally bogus over because he loved her hair. Then he came across the sentence I wished he never did because then he couldn't keep his freaking mouth shut. 'But I'm also the girl who still believes prince charming exists somewhere out there-- fully equipped with great hair and an immature sense of humor.' (AN- yes that is actually on Taylor's myspace and I was immediately thinking Joe Jonas XD)
Sometimes Joe needs to be quiet because then Kevin came in the room and got all drooly over Taylor. They both liked her and I must admit I kinda did too..but not this much. I was actually kinda interested in someone who wasn't Miley, my ex. I've gotten so sick of her sending weird pics of her to me. I really don't want to see her crying or showing her underwear to me to get back together. Actually, ever since we got done filming Camp Rock with Demi Lovato, I was interested in her best friend named Selena. I wonder if she likes me? Well who can resist Nick Jonas? Haha.
I decided to step out of the bus for a while to quit hearing Joe freak out about this and to clear my mind from other things. Geez it wasn't just like Natalie Portman just asked to get married, gosh. I decided since all the screaming girls had gone to wait at the red carpet for now to look at the new signatures on the bus, knowing there had been so many fans earlier. Then to my dismay I saw it written in black sharpie in a certain celeb's handwriting 'Taylor and Abigail were here' and it was decorated with flowers and hearts. Was it Taylor as in Taylor Swift and her friend Abigail..? Well might as well see...

-----------
So kind of got you on your toes? or what? haha well I'm home sick AGAIN today so I thought I would post a big chapter in case I wouldn't be able to post tomorrow..but wait its Friday isn't it? LOL srry all apart of feeling like you're gonna puke any minute=P but oh well =] I enjoy writing this story LOTS and I really hope everyone likes it..=]
Sign up to rate and review this story