Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Holiday

Holiday

by ThexBitch 0 reviews

Domino is on holiday with her brothers, and they meet up with the MCR crew. Sexyness ensues, Lots of slash, if you don't like it, don't read it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Romance - Published: 2008-09-18 - Updated: 2008-09-19 - 784 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER 1 – “I’M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU”

My black converse made a dull thud on the road as I ran after my brother Bert. I can’t believe he went that far. I could hear my four other brothers behind me. I assumed they wanted to stop me before I bashed his head in, but I was a track star in school and was catching up fast. I was about a metre behind him when I realised he was heading for the pier. There were five boys around our age jumping off it.
“Bert, don’t you dare!” I screamed, pounding after him. He flipped me off over his shoulder, ran down the pier and off the edge. I jumped after him and landed with a splash in the water. When I resurfaced, I slapped him hard in the face,
“You fucked my boyfriend you sick piece of shit!” I yelled. He shook his wet shoulder length hair out of his eyes.
“Are you mad because I did, or you didn’t?” I screamed in frustration and made to lunge at him again, but someone grabbed my hair and pulled be back onto the pier by my dripping wet T-shirt.
“Jimmy, let the fuck go!”
“So that you can maul our brother? I don’t think so!” he held me by the arms as two of my other brothers helped Bert out of the lake. I was aware that the other boys were observing this series of events with interest, but I didn’t have time to do anything about it as I heard my mothers voice behind us.
“What the Fuck happened to you two?”
“Nothing.” We said in unison. I was mad, but I wasn’t gonna drop him in it, he was still my brother. She smiled.
“Good. You’re dad and I are going out for our dinner. We expect the house to still be there when we get back. And if you’re drunk, or worse, they’ll be hell to pay. Understood!” we nodded and told them to have a nice anniversary dinner. When she went away, my anger had ebbed enough for Jimmy to let me go without fear of murder.
“Why?”
“I caught him cheating on you and I knew you wouldn’t believe me if I told you. So you had to see it to believe he what he was capable of.” I nodded and I let my fists unroll, but then…
“Besides, he was damn good.” at this I punched him so hard he fell back in the water. Unfortunately he grabbed on of the other boys with him.
“Frank!” shouted one with light brown hair, as he and the others fell about laughing. When they resurfaced…they were making-out.
“Gross.” I said, throwing a stick at my brother. It hit him on the head and one of the other boys said
“Get off my Frankie.” In a mock whiney voice.
“Make me motherfucker.” Said my brother, pulling away from ‘Frankie’s’ face, only to be pulled back by him a few moments later.
“Ooh Gee, you got competition.” Said a boy with puffy light brown hair. This earned him a shove in the lake by ‘Gee’
“Shut it, Ray.”
When everything had calmed down and we were sitting in a circle in the sun to dry off, we were introduced. The kid with the ‘fro was called Ray. Frank was the one currently slapping my brother’s hand away from his crotch every time he got too close. Mikey was the one with glasses. His brother Gerard had almost shoulder length black hair and the one with ginger/blonde hair with a lip ring was Bob.
“We’re all related.” Said Scott
“Yeah, were sextuplets, like twins, but there’s six of us.” They all nodded.
“You the only girl?” Bob asked me.
“Yeah, apart from Alan of course.” Alan was the only one of us who was exclusively gay. Scott and I were straight. Bert, Jimmy and John were bisexual. Though Bert would probably fuck anything with a pulse. As if on cue, Frank let out a little moan as my brothers hand got farther than he had intended to let it.
“Damn boy, get a room.” I said, tossing him the keys to my house.
“Fine!” he said, grabbing his hand and leading towards our house.
“That’s gross.” Said Ray.
“We have to live with it.” Said John. We sat talking and laughing until they had to go in for dinner.
“We’ll tell them Frank’s busy.” said Bob. The rest of my clan went in for ours too.

Tell me how you liked it.
And read on darlings!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story