Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Holiday

CHAPTER 4 – IN THE EVENING

by ThexBitch 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-09-18 - Updated: 2008-09-19 - 1843 words

0Unrated
After lunch we went home to get our swimming gear. Mikey sat on the bench just like yesterday, only ever venturing in up to his ankles. Jimmy stayed with him to keep him company. After I was changed into my black sports bikini top and board shorts, I grabbed my ‘blue flame’ towel and headed to Bert’s room next door to mine. I knocked his door,
“Come in!”
“Hey. You and Frank seem to be getting along well.”
“Yeah, I really like him. It’s not just like ‘ oh, I wanna fuck you’, I really enjoy spending time with him, ya know?”
“Yeah. I think I like Gee.”
“Really?”
“Yeah. He’s nice, sweet, talented, funny and we get on like a house on fire!”
“He like you?”
“I don’t know. Can you find out for me?”
“Sure…if you do the same with Frank.” I grinned.
“Deal.” We shook on it and headed outside to our waiting brothers.

MIKEY

I sat on the bench with Jimmy and talked about stuff.
“How’s you’re girlfriend.”
“She’s not my girlfriend, but she’s fine. She said she felt it kick this afternoon.” He smiled thoughtfully.
“Does she live near you?”
“No, she lives in Canada and we live in Boston. We only lived in Everton for a few months, we were going out and we got drunk at this party and…you know the rest.”
“Are you sure it’s yours?”
“Yeah. She was a virgin when we had sex and she hasn’t been with anyone since.”
“She was a virgin?”
“So was I.” I frowned. I’d hate to lose my virginity like that; at some drunken party with someone I don’t even love. I must have looked funny because he asked,
“You don’t approve of it do you? Losing it like that.”
“Not really. I think you should have your first time with someone you love.”
“That’s understandable. I was planning on that too, but I just had too much to drink and…” I nodded and got up to dip my feet in again. I heard him behind me.
“I don’t do that anymore, I learned from my mistake. Sober. I wanted to lose my virginity to someone I loved,” he snaked his arms around my waist and rested his had on my shoulder, “Someone I cared about.” He started to kiss my neck and by sheer chance found me sensitive spot. He worked on it for a few minutes before he moved next to my ear.
“I would give anything to change what I did. To take back my virginity…and give it to you.” I turned around to face him. He was so close to me.
“Me? You want to give it to me? Why do you want to give it to me?” I babbled.
“I care about you Mikey. Really, I’m not just saying that to get into your pants.” I blushed and teased him a little.
“How do I know that? I don’t want to make the same mistake you did.”
“Look, if you don’t feel the same way about me then I’ll back off. I’ll wait for you to be ready if that’s what you want.” I looked up again into his eyes and saw the truth in them.
“Don’t back off, there’s no need to wait.” I said, smiling. He smiled too and lifted my chin up to meet my lips. The hand was still on my waist pulled me closer and I reached up with both my hands to around his neck to deepen the kiss. His other hand – the one around my face – went down and settled at my waist. I tiptoed up to get closer and in doing so; his hands slipped lower…to my ass. I gasped slightly and pulled away, standing at normal height.
“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…” he trailed off and I shook my head.
“No, don’t move your hands. I kinda like them there.”
“You sure?” he asked moving them back to their preferred position lower down.
“I’m sure.” I said, kissing him lightly. We sat down on the bench and I cuddled into him, enjoying the sound of the waves as the crashed against the shore. I closed my eyes and leaned against Jimmy’s warm chest.
Ah, bliss.

FRANK

We were jumping off the pier and having a laugh when Gee spotted Jimmy and Mikey making-out on the beach. He started to move towards him but I grabbed his arm,
“Gee he’s happy. Look at his little face.”
“I know, but he’s still my baby brother.”
“And it’s their sister you’ve been touching up all afternoon when you thought they weren’t looking.” He blushed and looked down at his feet.
“I just want to protect him is all Frankie. But you’re right. I’ll back off and stay backed off.” I nodded and then heard Domino call my name. Hopped over to her and said hey.
“Hi. Look, what are your intentions with my brother?” I was a little surprised.
“What do you mean?”
“Like sex, more than sex?” I opened my mouth to answer but realised I didn’t know. This was all new for me, feeling something for someone. I liked him, enough not to push him to do something he wasn’t ready for. But there was also the desire to jump his bones every time I saw him.
“I don’t know. I like him, a lot. I wouldn’t even consider waiting f I didn’t. Does that mean I love him? I mean I love spending time with him, and I love the way he makes me feel when I’m around him. But does that mean I love him?”
“I don’t know. It sounds like you’re falling in love with him. I know he’s into you though, so try not to hurt him too bad.” My face lit up at this part and I got immediately embarrassed and dove off the pier. As the bubbles passed around my head I wondered.
Did I love him?

BERT

“So, you think you love her?”
“Yeah, okay with that?”
“Sure, you seem like a nice guy, and Domino obviously likes you. So I have no problem with it. Just don’t hurt her, or you’ll have all six of us to answer to. Besides, you have no problem with my brother being draped all over yours.” He grinned,
“Thanks Bert.” And headed over to where Domino was. I couldn’t see Frank so I looked over the edge of the pier and sure enough, there he was, floating on his back. I jumped in with him and as I rose ‘accidentally’ brushed my hand against his member.
“Hi.” I said, resurfacing.
“Hey, why are you in here?” he asked.
“You were talking to Domino, then you were gone, now I want you all to myself.”
“Really?” He asked, moving closer to me.
“Yes really.” He was right against me and slid his arms around my neck. He pecked my nose and ground his hips against mine. I grinned and returned the movement…harder.
“My, my, my Bert, getting a little forward now aren’t we?” He teased. I smiled and nipped his lip.
“I don’t hear you complaining.” I whispered into his ear, noticing that it was cold.
“You cold?” I asked pulling back, surprised at the concern in my voice.
“Little bit. Why, are you?” I noticed that was actually getting cold.
“Now you mention it, yeah. You wanna go inside? I can put the fire on.” He nodded and we climbed out of the water.
We got into the house and I lit the fire. I went into the kitchen, made two cups of hot coco and came back into the living room to find Frank sitting on the love seat opposite the fire with the blanket wrapped round him.
“Here.” I said handing him a cup.
“Thanks.” He said and took a sip while I sat down next to him and adjusted the blanket so that it was around the both of us. He snuggled up to my chest and drank his beverage.
We sat our empty drinks on the floor and talked. After a small silence, I asked the question that had been niggling at me all night.
“Frank, do you mind? Waiting I mean”
“At first, I thought I would. That I would only be able to hold off for so long. But now, if I had the choice between having sex with you and this. I honestly don’t know what one I’d choose.”
“So you don’t mind?”
“No babe I don’t…I just called you babe!”
“Don’t worry, I kinda liked it.” I heard him giggle softly and felt butterflies in my stomach at the angelic sound. I am in love. I thought. There was no doubt. And he was right, lying like this, with him in my arms, was perfect.

GERARD

I went over to Domino, who was sitting on the edge of the pier.
“Hey.”
“Hey.”
“Hi. Have you seen John? He just disappeared somewhere up that hill and I haven’t seen him since.” I knew that was Ray’s hideout and the tension between them at lunch was obvious to everyone. I said as much to Domino. She pondered this for a few moments before dismissing it.
“So, are you happy with your new art stuff?”
“Yeah, I tried it out a little before we came out here.” She nodded and I noticed her shiver.”
“Are you cold?”
“A little. I don’t mind though, I usually sit on our roof like this anyway.” I nodded and then was hit with an idea.
“I’ll be back in a minute.” I ran to my room, grabbed the spare blanket and bulleted back outside. I wrapped it round Domino and I and sat close to her so that it covered both of us.
“Thanks, Gee.”
“You’re welcome. Domino?”
“Yeah?”
“I like you, a lot.” She turned to look at me and pecked my cheek.
“I like you too. But Bert already told you that right?” I blushed and she nodded.
“Sun’s going down. Wanna watch it again?” I asked, breaking the silence that had descended on us. She looked up at me and smiled.
“You know I do.” She reached up and kissed me. Someone looking on would have thought it really cheesy. Two young loves kissing n the sunset. They might even find it romantic, but some people found Romeo and Juliet romantic, not incredibly depressing and horrible to read.
Well, people are weird, I’m living proof.


Sorry this one is so long.
After this point i don't think i wrote it to be chapter friendly, so sorry if there's weird sized chapters, but i'll try to keep it readable.
xx
Sign up to rate and review this story