Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Holiday

CHAPTER 3 – MCDONALDS

by ThexBitch 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-09-18 - Updated: 2008-09-19 - 1401 words

0Unrated


We all walked around the very limited shops and since we all wanted to stop to get different stuff, we decided to split up and meet back at McDonalds at 3:00.
Ray and John headed straight for McDonalds to talk about guitars since they didn’t want to buy anything. I went with Gerard to get art stuff. Bert and Frank went to the ‘adult’ shop…Mikey and jimmy went to a guitar shop and Scott, Alan and Bob went to see the drum supplies.

RAY

We sat down a small table in the highly commercialised fast food restaurant, intending to get a bigger one when the others came.
“You wanna get something while we wait?” John asked me.
“Nah, I’m alright. You?” he shook his head and we sat in silence until we found some common ground…guitars. After two ours we had managed to exhaust the subject to the brink of extinction, and that of every other instrument on the planet.
“So, when did you meet the guys?” he asked, breaking the silence that was threatening to descend.
“High school. They called us the New Jersey Vampires ‘cause we were the only ones that dressed like that.”
“Really? You get all types in Boston, Utah too.”
“Where do you guys live now? I heard Alan tell Bob you guys used to move a lot.”
“South Boston. I don’t think we ever lived in one place more than a couple months since we left Utah when we were about six.”
“How come?” I couldn’t imagine living anywhere other than Jersey.
“A couple of reasons…called Domino and Bert. They tended to get into fights and got out of like every school we got sent to. We don’t mind though, I kinda like moving around, and we’d be hypocrites if we moaned.”
“Why?”
“Most of the fights Bert and Domino got into were ones protecting us, or jumping in for us to stop us getting beaten up. Although they’re quite capable of getting into trouble on their own without any help from the rest of us.”
“Why did you get picked on?”
“Don’t know. It was always on thing or another. The way we dressed; our sexualities; our taste in music; our ‘attitudes’, all kinds of stupid stuff.”
“We never had that in Jersey. They didn’t particularly like us, but they left us alone.”
“Maybe they thought you’d suck their blood if they didn’t.”
“Very funny! What are your sexualities?”
“Domino and Scott are straight. Jimmy and Bert are bi. Alan is gay and as of this morning, so am I.” I nodded trying to commit them to memory, “What about you guys?”
“Gerard, Bob And I are straight, Frank is bi and Mikey is gay.”
“Cool.” Silence enveloped us for a few more minutes before I thought of another question.
“What made you change your mind?”
“About what?”
“Yesterday you were bi if I remember right, today you’re straight. Why the change?” he leaned back in his seat and looked thoughtful for a few minutes. He played with his lip ring while he was thinking. I studied his face and noted had three piercings on his face and seven in his ears. He had his eyebrow, lip and nose pierced. He had chocolate brown hair that hung over one of his eyes and was cut short and jaggedly everywhere else. His black T-shirt had Misfits written on it in red writing and he was wearing a plain silver ring on the pinkie finger of his right hand. I didn’t notice him looking at me as I studied the sleeve of tattoos on his left arm. They showed off his toned muscles, as did the way his tightish T-shirt clung to him.
“Like what you see?” I was snapped from my thoughts to look at his amused face. I felt myself blush and mumbled ‘sorry’.
“I was just looking at your tats. They’re real nice, when did you get them?”
“A few years ago. I figured out the answer to your question. Why I’m gay now? I just simply realised that girls don’t interest me anymore I don’t think they ever really did. I guess I was just kidding myself that I wasn’t completely gay.”
“That makes sense. Did Alan always know he was gay then?”
“Yeah, even in kindergarten!”
“Are you’re parents cool with it?”
“Totally. I seriously think we’ve got the best parents in the world for being open minded. I can tell them anything.”
“My parents are okay with Mikey and Frank, but I think if it was me… they’d freak.” He nodded and we got thirsty so decided to get a coke each. When I took a sip of mine, I must have made a face because John laughed at me,
“What’s wrong?”
“It’s real watery!”
“Mine’s isn’t, you wanna swap?”
“You sure?”
“Totally.” He assured me, taking my cup and replacing it with his own. We talked for a little while longer when I noticed none of our friends were there, when they were supposed to turn up like an hour ago.
“Where do you think they are?” he asked when I mentioned it.
“Dunno. I’ll phone them, see where the hell they are.” They all said time had ran away with them and they would head over now. For some reason, when Bob, Alan and Scott arrived, I was almost jealous of the fact that John’s attention wasn’t all mine anymore. As more and more people arrived, we were pushed so close together that our legs were touching. While everyone around us was talking, he leaned in closer – if possible – and whispered,
“Sorry we can’t talk properly anymore…and I really have to pee!” I smiled as he told everyone blocking his way out to move unless they wanted pissed on. As he was leaving he pressed a small piece of paper into my hand. I read it under the table as everyone sat back down again.
Follow me? My stomach did a weird churny thing and I wondered if I had eaten too much. I wasn’t going to admit to myself what I really thought it was.
“Um, Guys? I need to go too.” They all groaned and grumbled stuff about not just going while they were still up. I made my way to the men’s bathroom and found John sitting on the counter waiting for me. He raised he eyebrows but didn’t say anything. I sat next him and asked,
“Why was I to follow you?”
“I remembered a question that I was going to ask you earlier, but I didn’t want to ask you in front of everyone.”
“Okay…what is it?”
“Don’t hit me, ‘cause you look like you pack a petty good punch!”
“Only if people deserve it. I promise not to hit you.”
“Right. Why-” he was cut off by Jimmy walking into the bathroom with us.
“You ladies gonna be in here all day? We’re leaving, like, now.” He said. I nodded and hopped off the counter with John right behind me.
“I’ll ask you later.” He whispered in my ear from behind me, sending shivers down my spine.

DOMINO

We left the others to go to the art shop we had seen when we were walking around. We finally found it and Gerard got some art supplies since he was running low. We hung around for a bit after we left the shop, talking about our pasts and shit until my brother phoned and told us to come to McDonalds.
“Domino?”
“Hey, John what’s up?”
“Where are you, you were supposed to be here like an hour ago.”
“Sorry, time got away with us.”
“It’s okay, take your time.”
“Why, enjoying the alone time with Ray?”
“I can’t do this Domino. He’s straight. I don’t want to confuse him, but he was checking me out earlier and now I’m the one confused. Help?”
“Ask him why he was checking you out, and see his reaction. Look I need to go okay? Good luck!”
“Thanks, Bye.”
“Bye.” I hung up and made my way – slowly – to McDonalds with Gee.


TELL MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Please guys, and girls, i'm begging here!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story