Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forget About The Dirty Looks

Have A Little Faith In Me

by Motherwar_13 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-09-21 - Updated: 2008-09-21 - 1067 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 25
Frank’s POV
"Have a little faith in me":http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQDlpM-SQ_w

I woke up from a restless sleep and looked around my room and shivered it had gotten so much colder in the apartment in the last couple of days. I stepped out of bed and walked into the bathroom trying to ignore the flashes of everything that had happened in that room. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I walked out into the hall and down into the kitchen starting some coffee, then went to get dressed. I never thought that doing the simplest things would be so fucking hard.
I walked back down the hall and grabbed my jacket and took another look at the apartment, still waiting for her voice to say baby hold on I am comin. I listened so hard to hear, but nothing just silence.


When the road gets dark
Just let my love throw a spark
An’ have a little faith in me



I walk into the room my eyes go straight to her not even noticing the other visitors. She looks so peaceful, like she is sleeping. I have watched here sleep many times before but she seem tormented then, now that I look back on things. Finally here, now she looks so peaceful.

I took a deep breath and wiped the tear falling down my cheek.

“Hey, she still looks beautiful doesn’t she.?” Gerard whispered hoarsely. All I can do is nod.

“I am sorry that I have just left you alone in the apartment but it is just too.” he stopped.

An’ when the tears you cry
Are all you can believe
Just give these loving arms a try, baby
An’ have a little faith in me


“I can’t stay anywhere else, I need to be there.” I whispered back and he smiled in understanding. We hugged and kissed each others cheek. It just doesn’t seem right to keep going with out Drew.

Have a little faith in me
Have a little faith in me
Have A little faith in me
Have A little faith in me



I walked to her side and kissed her lips. I look around for the first time, everyone that cares about us..her is here. How could she not think any one loved her look at this room.
I look down at her wrist both covered by her favorite wrist bands. A pink care bear one and a black one that read dork. I smiled a little at this. I couldn’t stand to see her wounds so Gee and I covered them.

An’ when your secret heart
Cannot speak so easily
Come here darlin’ from a whisper start
To have a little faith in me


I cup my hand to her lifeless one, and just stare at her taking in every inch of her. Not wanting to let go knowing I should, how could there be anything to hold on to to hope for? I hear the others say their good byes, giving me time alone to say good bye.
Its funny to see how easily it seems for them to just think its over, I guess it hurts less that way.


An’ when your back’s against the wall
Just turn around an’ you will see
I will, I will catch your fall
Just have a little faith in me


I look down at her begging, pleading, praying for her to open those beautiful blue eyes. To give me that smile that makes my stomach feel funny.
I took another breath and sat next to her.

“I can’t help but laugh a little at the irony, knowing you would to. They tell us that if you have the will to live you will wake up. But how can some one that wanted to end her life have will to live? Everyone has been here to tell you they love you and miss you. I am sure you know that, that you can hear us. At least I pray you do that’s all I have to hope for, to hold on to. I have tried to think of everything I want to tell you just incase..but I can’t find the words.

Have a little faith in me
Have a little faith in me
Have A little faith in me
Have A little faith in me


I can’t hold back the tears now they just come free flowing.
Drew I love you so damn much and I can’t stand being in this fucked up dark place with out you. You were, my light, hope, heart and soul, my everything I ever wanted. I understand why you did this, at least I try too. But baby please I love you, you love me. We can be happy together I promise just wake up. Gerard understands too…I mean he has moved out but he still comes to see you, well us every day here. If you can’t stay at that same place then I will find us a new one…just please baby…Wake up tell me what you want.”


I’ve been loving you for such a long time. girl
Expecting nothing in return
Just for you to have a little faith in me
You see time, time is our friend ‘
Cause for us there is no end
All you gotta do is have a little faith in me


I whipped the tears from my cheeks and leaned down to kiss her pale lips. I miss her so much, her body is here but she is gone, I just pray not forever that she is just wondering somewhere taking a break from the hell that she felt her life turned in to. I sang the rest of the song to her that’s been playing in my head for days now.


“Baby, its late now…I have to go but I will be back up here in the mourning as soon as the let me in here. I love you.” I kissed her goodnight and peeled my eyes away from her and headed towards the door.

I will hold you up!
I’m will hold you up!
Your love it gives me strength enough
So have a little faith in me

Hey, all I want you to do form me girl


“Frankie…”
Sign up to rate and review this story