Categories > Original > Romance > A Friendly Love

Chapter 2

by doyleangel 0 reviews

hmmmm

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-09-22 - Updated: 2008-09-22 - 466 words

0Unrated
TWO WEEKS LATER
Ashley turned around and took one last look at her apartment. It would be the last time she saw it for at least a couple of months.
“Come on Ashley. Your apartment will still be here when you get back.”
She turned around to see Taylor holding her suitcases. She smiled at him and nodded.
“I know. It’s just weird leaving my apartment for months at a time. I haven’t done it before, unlike you.”
Taylor put down her bags and walked over to her. He could probably hear the wariness in her voice. He put his hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eye.
“Ok, Ash. I can tell something else I wrong. What’s up?”
She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She opened them again, and saw the concern in his eyes.
“Don’t look so worried. I’m just a little nervous, that’s all. I mean, weren’t you guys nervous the first time you went on the road? Not knowing what to expect?”
“Yeah, and I know how you feel, but remember, Isaac, Zac and I will be there, and we can tell you almost anything you need to know about tour life. Don’t worry so much. It’ll be great.” Taylor pulled her into a hug and she smiled.
“Ok, ok, I get it.” She let go of Taylor and he picked up her bags again. “Now, let’s get going before I change my mind.”
“Alrighty then. We gotta go back to the house and pick up Zac, then go get Megan, then…”
“WHAT?!” Ashley’s eyes got big, and she stopped in her tracks.
“What what?”
Ashley just stared at him, shocked. “What do you mean go get Megan?”
“She’s coming with us for the first few weeks. Didn’t I tell you that?”
“Uh, no, you didn’t tell me that.”
Taylor looked at her, obvious confusion in his eyes. “Is that a problem?”
She shook her head. “No, just a shock I guess. I mean, you guys have only been dating for what, two months?”
“A month and a half, but that’s beside the point. I really like her and I thought that since the relationship is so new, being separated for months, even weeks at a time, isn’t gonna help it. I think I really want this relationship to work.”
Ashley nodded her head and gave him a small smile.
“Do you love her?”
Taylor thought about it for a second before answering. “No, not yet. But I think I’m on my way.”
She smiled at him as best she could.
“Well,” she said, “we should get going if we want to get to the buses in time.”


PLEASE REVIEW
Sign up to rate and review this story