Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Memoris Of An Earth Bound Angel

And through it all.....

by diariesofdimentia 0 reviews

Time moves on and so do the boys...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-09-25 - Updated: 2008-09-25 - 1307 words

0Unrated

I took a drag of my cigarette and took the last sip out of my coffee. Meh, strarbucks is better but who am I to bitch about it. I set my cup down and slicked my hair back. I made my way through the bunks of sleeping girls and on my way in the back to my guitarist. “So what’s this one called” I asked. He kind of shrugged and kept bobbing his head to the rhythm. “So you mean the great Toro, who’s always got a name for a song…finally doesn’t have a name for this one” I said taking a drag of my cigarette. I sounded like I was inhaling a joint or something with the way I spoke. Ray looked up at me and kind of smiled, almost in a way to say…you smartass. I smirked and sat down. Ray tossed the lyrics at me. I read them over a couple times and kept listening to the rhythm. I bobbed my head and tried to catch his place. “Say, the lights are really low”...GAH! My voice sounded like shit. Never try to sing when you just wake up in the morning. You sound like a semi just hit the shit out of a crow. I go grab a bottle of lemonade out of the bus fridge and take a sip. Meh, Me, Mi, Mo, Moo. I always chuckled to myself when I get to the moo. I feel like I’m a handsome singing cow. Okay…let’s try this… I run off to ray. He starts in with the guitar. Bob wakes up and feels he should come in the back with us. He sits down next to me and starts patting the beat on his legs. Here goes nothing I say starring at the sheet lyrics. “So would you say, Are the lights really low enough to play, So much easier than falling down and, all alone you prove that I was broken down to move and alright, battling the loss you live for, meant the world to you”. This was going to be a calling. Ray closed his eyes and just kept going with the rhythm bob just kept making the beat over and over again on his legs and I just sang this sweet tune of distress to the best of my ability. I can’t quite recall why I felt so connected, but maybe ray has really token our past experiences in life and lately focused them into our music. It’s really more of a relation to the fans. They feel like we understand what’s going on in our lives. “Gerard, stop… your mumbling the words again, bellow it out like when your onstage” he said starting at the beginning again. I closed my eyes and I pictured thousands upon thousands of fans screaming our names loudly. I felt the shivers race through out my body, my heart began to pump faster. Soon this song was flowing like a river. I was standing up screaming it and jumping in place. Ray soon got up and began head banging to the music. I could hear my rhythm guitarist laughing hysterically in the dining area. I just kept going. I didn’t care if he was laughing or if I sounded like a crow getting slammed into a semi. I finally finished and fell on to the seat. “That sounded like one of the hugest, angriest orgies ever” Said my rhythm guitarist dying. My brother was about in tears as well. “Listen frank, why don’t you shut you pale tattooed mouth shut and come back here and try doing some rhythm, and as for you Mikey, you better shut up before I make you come play bass” I said feeling myself up, looking for my cigarettes. Frank walks in the back and open’s up his guitar case. “Eh, dumbass there up front on the table” he said while I slowly stopped feeling myself for the cigarettes. I walked passed the beds and heard Alicia cough. “Eh, Mikey the evil doer is awake” I said leaning and grabbing my cigarettes. He flipped me the bird. I always thought it was hysterical. One time when Alicia and Mikey had gone out drinking, Alicia decided she wanted to act like the president. So she kept running around screaming how we got to go get the evil doers before the still our Bavarian cream filled long johns. Needless to say Mikey hates my guts because I will never let the joke down. It was amazing. I grabbed my cigarettes and lit one up before I got into the back. I saw my face in the reflection of the mirror and had to stop a moment. I’m getting old… I never found myself sexy, but these damn fan girls think I’m the best since Johnny depp. It’s not the fact that I find myself sexy, it’s the fact that I know the fan girls do, and it makes laugh to get them going. I could go rub my hand down frank’s chest real slow, and there goes three more girls to the nurses and paramedics in the back. It makes me chuckle. Frank and I have always had a deep bond with each other. No matter if he has Jamia or not we’ve always been super close. And there’s just that bond, we know what each other’s thinking, we can tell when one of us isn’t right and we got each other’s back. He’s been through some of my therapy sessions. I have a therapist that follows me on the road so I can keep stable. Other wise I usually break down and am no good to anyone. Frank knows everything about, and I like it that way. I go sit in the back with the guys and listen to them play. I don’t want to sing right now I just want to let my voice rest. I turn on the fan in the back and inhale my cigarette deeply. It’s my other love ha-ha. Frank sounds like he’s playing to low. I quickly corrected him. He gave me the usual dirty look as if I know what I’m doing you fucker and then laughed at me. Alicia popped her head in and nudged me. She wanted a smoke. I laughed a bit and rolled my eyes. Always has to have her morning cigarettes. We haven’t gotten anywhere close to a gas station. I popped out a cigarette and handed it to her. She lit it up and went back up front with Mikey. I heard the bus slow on the breaks. Mikey came into the back. “Hey there’s a gas station, were hungry and she wants cigs, so does everyone want to go or should just some go”. I kind of pondered a minute. “Were going to all go, mid as well”. I went up to my bunk and through on my hoodie and sunglasses. Our roadies were already taken into the store. I decided to be a dick. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a pan and a wooden spoon. I started smacking it by the girl’s beds. “OH MY GOD, FIRE, FIRE” they guys had already gotten off the bus. I had bolted off the bus laughing hysterically. First ran out jamia, then Cynthia, then Cyndi. I could barely breathe by the time they were all out side. I started running for my life to the gas station. The started throwing there flip flops at me and screaming “You dick, wait until I get you”. I laughed all the way into the store. I picked up a cartoon of Marlboros. And did some browsing.
Sign up to rate and review this story