Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Diary of a Snake Lords slave.

Diary of a Snake Lords slave.

by shadowlily 0 reviews

In a world where the dark lord came back in Harry's first year, and the muggle-borns and half-bloods who refuse him are slaves, can one girl save the world by going back to the past where she herse...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bellatrix,Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2008-09-25 - Updated: 2008-09-25 - 867 words

0Illiterate
Summery: In a world where the dark lord came back in Harry's first year, and the muggle-borns and half-bloods who refuse him are slaves, can one girl save the world by going back to the past where she herself was born a Boy? Did I mention this girl was Hazel Jamie Potter? Guess not.


Year: 1998

Cast:

Hazel Jamie Potter-Evans
Born: July 31st 1980
Age: Seventeen
Portrayed by: Sophia Bush.

Hermione Jane Granger
Born: September 3rd 1980
Age: Sixteen
Portrayed by Emma Watson

Ginevra Molly Weasley
September 1st 1981
Age: Fifteen
Portrayed by: Bonnie Wright

Draconise Scorpius Malfoy
December 19th 1979
age: Nineteen
Portrayed by: Tom Felton

Harry James Potter
July 31st 1980
age: Fifteen
Portrayed by: Daniel Radcliff


Chapter one: Dear Diary Part I

Hello My name is Hazel Jamie Potter-Evans. I prefer to go by Evans as it was the last name of not only my Birth mother but my adopted mother also. Lily Jessica Evans and Holly Rose Evans. Both where beautiful but also total opposites. One had dark red hair the other white blond hair, one had emerald green eyes and the other dark blue eyes.

I grew up in Surrey, close to number four privet drive, it wasn't until I was ten I found out that the family of number four where my birth mother's sister and her husband and son. I even talked my Mom into taking me to see them, what I saw did not impress me. My so called aunt was very rude and looked nothing like me, well it looked like she had the high cheek bones that I had suspected came from my mother. Her eyes were a dull blue and her hair was a limp mess of brown, not a attractive brown more like a mold brown, maybe mud if she was lucky.

She was nice enough to give me a trunk of possessions that had once belonged to my mother and explained to me the reason I was left with the Evans family and why I was left with her to begin with. It was a shock to my parents but they excepted me as I was. Things had always happened to me even as a baby. I have two brothers and one sister, All younger.

The oldest other then me is Mark Henry Evans, born April 7th 1981, he was killed on august 1st 1992
the same with my two younger twin sisters, Jade and Ruby. My parents, Holly and Henry died a week latter in front of me. It was the thing that my lord used to break me.

Your probably confused, I was it all started on my eleventh birthday. A man with greasy hair and black eyes came to my house and gave me a letter. I recognized it from my mothers trunk. I couldn't wait to go and learn something my birth parents had learnt themselves. I learnt everything I could about pureblood tradition, even though I wasn't really a pureblood but a half blood, I wanted to know so I could learn about my family history. Turned out the Potter family was loaded, not to mention I had a godfather who was put in Azkaban, wizard prison, and he had mad me the heir to his family fortune, kinda mad me wounder why he was in prisoned.

I never found out though he is dead, I think. Anyway the first year of school was supposed to be my best but a possessed Defense against the dark arts teacher was not on my to do list. The fool of a headmaster put the sorcerers stone in the school! A school full of kids, dosent that just scream, come get me I am all powerful little red stone? I think it does and it did. Voldemort, who was possessing the DADA teacher, went after the stone me and my best friends Hermione, another muggle-born, and Ron Weasley, a pureblood, helped me go through the trials to get the stone and stop him, but with my Gryffindor stupidity I didn't think about the fact he was a fully trained wizard and I was a first year girl.

I should have let that stupid hat put me in Slytherin, but no, I was to stubborn. Oh well past is the past. Anyway like I said never thought about how he was a fully trained wizard and I was a first year. He bound me easily then he decided to use me to get the stone. It worked, I tried to lie but he some how knew and I pride my self on my ability to lie fluently. He tried to get me to join him, I of course denied, he tried to kill me. Then he tried to choke me, and I will tell you this, being chocked by a possessed man, who burns at the touch of your skin also burns you. I think Poppy said I had a third degree burn. I woke up in the infirmary, and Dumbledore told me he had gotten away with the stone. That was the beginning of my problems, and defiantly not the end.

A/N: Hey guys, I thought of this new story while watching Aladdin, lol. I hope you like it.
Sign up to rate and review this story