Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Diary of a Snake Lords slave.

Dear Diary Part 2

by shadowlily 0 reviews

Hazel continue her life story.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Horror - Characters: Bellatrix,Draco,Voldemort - Warnings: [R] [?] - Published: 2008-09-25 - Updated: 2008-09-25 - 755 words

0Illiterate
Chapter 2: Dear Diary Part II


Now where did I leave off? Oh yes, the beginning of my problems. Second year was the worst, the year Voldemort actually came back. It was Halloween, I know he chose that date just to spite me. There was a giant clap of thunder then the great halls doors were blown open. To tell you I was not scared would be a lie, I was terrified. Some Gryffindor I turned out to be. The most frightening part was when a young Voldemort walked in with my parents held by two death eaters. My Siblings levitating behind him. I remember tears filling my eyes and me running towards them everyone telling me not too. Then everything went dark. When I awoke I was in a dark cell with my siblings and my parents a cell away.

For months I was tortured by the dark lord and his death eaters, sometimes he just tortured my parents and siblings. I couldn't do anything they had taken my wand and snapped it in front of me. The screams of my nine year old sisters as they raped them repeatably still haunts me, I cant stand to dream any more. My brother was tortured,but even he wasn't saved the fate of being raped.

My Father was killed first, he had jumped in front of a killing curse meant for me after I had spit in the dark lords face, I had been punished for that, but not how it usually went, that was the day they decided to make me watch as they tortured my sisters and brother.

It was also the day the One person I never expected to hurt me, tortured me, and then raped me. I never thought Severus would do such a thing, and I knew the moment I saw his eyes that he regretted every moment of it. You may be wondering why I say this. Well ever since my first year me and Severus have had a friendship type thing. I could tell him anything.

All through my stay in the dark lords dungeons, I had hope that Dumbledore would save us. That idea was squished five months into my stay by the dark lords announcement that Albus dumbledore was dead. I was shattered but I still would not give in and the torture continued.

Severus remained my only friend, as he would sometimes come and sit with me when the dark lord was away. The only other person who knew was Draco Malfoy. He turned out not to be so bad after all, and he kept me and Severus' meeting quite. Soon enough the dark lord grew tired of my refusal, and as a last statement killed my Mother and three siblings, it was then my heart was encased in ice and by then I had lost all my sanity. I was little better then my teacher, Bellatrix Lestrange.

Three years passed and I was a good little Death eater slave, I was the one he went to to fulfill his needs and I was to far gone to complain. I roomed with two other slave girls, lower class then I, but steal slave girls. One a mudblood that somehow seemed familiar to me, the other a blood traitor. They where called Hermione and Ginny, unlike me they seemed to still be at least sane, but it was not hard to tell they where broken.

The only death eater who stayed away from me as much as possible, was one by the name of Wormtail. It wasn't until one night I got curious enough to ask Severus who he was. What I found out infuriated me but I was in no shape to stay like that, I was constantly changing moods and the dark lord had learned to love that, said it made me better in the bed room.

By the next week Wormtail was dead at my feet, but I would rather not go into detail. It wasn't until recently that Severus, Draco, Hermione, and Ginny got together to make a ancient potion to restore my piece of mind. I am now sane, at least sane enough to take revenge.

My revenge, making it so this never happened, I just hope this goes right.

A/N: hey hope you like this chapter this story I hope is a big hit as I think it has potential to be as big as roses story or even the living hell series. I hope to hear from you. Ja!
Sign up to rate and review this story