Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Diary of a Snake Lords slave.

Candy Land

by shadowlily 0 reviews

'Damn you Evans! You where supposed to be our savior, now you nothing more then the dark lords whore!'

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Horror - Characters: Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [V] [R] [?] - Published: 2008-09-26 - Updated: 2008-09-26 - 1119 words

0Illiterate
Chapter 3: Candy land

Dream Sequence:::

A lone girl in a tight black dress that was a halter style and had a neck line that made a V and didn't stop until her abdomen. Her Reddish black hair down in curls, her emerald eyes shining in a hollow and insane way. On her right arm a silver arm band and on her left a skull and snake tattoo In black and silver.

As she walked passed a few slaves dressed also in dresses, but unlike hers theirs was Dark red and was shorter where as hers was floor length, and their arm band was gold. On her way passed she stopped and looked at a girl, about her age, with reddish brown hair and blue eyes, if she remembered right, her name was Susan.

She put her hand under her chin and lifted her face to look into her eyes. Emerald meet Blue and hazel smiled. “Such a pretty kitten...but such a bad kitty cat. Kitty shouldn't go against My lord.” She said and kissed the girl softly on the lips. It was a innocent peck, wasn't deep, but to every one around it looked erotic and made most males anatomy enlarge. What happened next proved to a sure that.

“Curcio!” Hazel whispered in a husky voice as she backed away from the red head, her ankle boots clicking on the stone floor.

“Haha..thats right Kitty, purr for mommy!” Hazel said laughing insanely. Hazel was snapped out of her insane rant by A booming voice, that though soft sounded loud, and was hiss like.

Hazel turned around and gasped at who was there. A handsome man, mid thirties maybe mid twenties, with black neat hair and Crimson eyes stood with a little girl in his arms. The girl had black hair that was curly and One emerald eye and one crimson eye. “My lord, Azure what are you doing here?” she asked shocked the insane glint in her eyes lessening. She didn't care for her lord in that way, but even if she was insane, Azure was her daughter, she still had some maternal instincts left.

“Are you questioning me Hazel?” He hissed, his eyes flashing. Hazel quickly dropped to her knee's.

“No my lord, please forgive me. I was under the impression you did not want Azure to see this quit yet.” Hazel said, devotion written in her insane eyes.

“Ah yesss, My dear get of the ground. Azure merely wanted her mother. I thought I would bring her to you. I have a meeting to get to anyway. Behave and if you want you can have the Red head as a play thing, Hazel.” Voldemort said. Reaching the three year old to hazel who gladly took her. Azure was always a quit child, born from a night where the contraceptive charms, voldemort put on all his whore's did not work properly. Hazel had merely thought he wanted a heir and she was his choice, she was happy to oblige.

Hazel watched as Her lord walked away and turned and glared at the cowering Red head. Oh she was going to have fun with this one. She called out for another Slave to come and take Azure to her 'Privet' Rooms, and keeled down beside the girl. Her eyes dancing in insanity.

“Oh sweet Susan, you will be living with the most pleasure and pain in your life soon,” She said huskily. Then bent down to whisper into her ear. “I'll have fun breaking you, just like I broke you aunt.” Susan looked at her in shock, and spat.

“Damn you, Evans! You where supposed to be our savior now you nothing more then the dark lords Whore!”


End dream:::

In a room that was accompanied by two others, a girl with curly reddish black hair and emerald eyes woke with a start. The girl was obviously the same girl, but her eyes, where a little more aware, a little more sane.

“Haze, are you OK?” came a groggy voice. Hazel did not answer she kept hearing the words that Susan bones had said to her.

'Damn you Evans! You where supposed to be our Saviour, now your nothing more then the dark lords whore!'

She supposed Susan had been right, she had been no older then fourteen at the time, and Azure had been no more then three now though, she was six and had two other siblings. A full brother, Salazar, and a half sister, Drusilla Snape. Salazar was two and Drusilla was one, almost two.

She had killed and tortured a lot of people while she had been a slave to the dark lord. Amelia Susan Bones had been the very first, Susan the thirteenth. She would be lying to say she didn't get thrilled by the sound of torture and killing, hell it even aroused her. The time she and Her lord had spent together while in the dungeons listening to the torture was to many to count. She was ashamed of herself, and she forever would be Jaded.

She may be saner but she was still Crazy, she always would be. It hadn't been a week since Severus and them had given her the potion. She had to take the potion ever two weeks or, well say goodbye to at least partially sane Hazel.

Soon she and the kids would take a one way ticket to her first year to fix this whole mess. True if this worked, Azure, Salazar, and Drusilla wouldn't be born but it was a price she had to pay. That was one reason she was taking them with her, so she could say goodbye, and spend time with them. Plus if this didn't work she may be able to undo what Voldemort had done to them.

She hoped this wasn't all for nothing. Hazel was brought out of her thoughts by a slap to the face. She looked to see Hermione, or as she had known her for more then five years, Mudblood. She felt bad for that but she didn't have the urge to grovel for forgiveness.

“I'm sorry Kitten, did you say something?” I asked. Like I said I wasn't all sunshine and daisy's I was still crazy I just wasn't Bat Shit Crazy any longer.

Hermione sighed and nodded. “Yes, I asked if you were alright? You woke screaming.” She said. I nodded,

“Oh yes, I'm fine Mud...Hermione. I just had a bad dream. Now go too sleep Kitten.” I said and layed back down. I saw her flinch when I almost called her Mudblood, oh well I am aloud to slip now and then, let hope Severus is wright about this.
Sign up to rate and review this story