Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Diary of a Snake Lords slave.

Rendezvous

by shadowlily 1 review

Roses are red and Lillie's are blue. Stars speak to me, how bout you?

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bellatrix,Harry,Snape,Voldemort - Warnings: [V] [R] [?] - Published: 2008-09-26 - Updated: 2008-09-26 - 1520 words

0Illiterate
Chapter 3: Rendezvous

Last Time:

She hoped this wasn't all for nothing. Hazel was brought out of her thoughts by a slap to the face. She looked to see Hermione, or as she had known her for more then five years, Mudblood. She felt bad for that but she didn't have the urge to grovel for forgiveness.

“I'm sorry Kitten, did you say something?” I asked. Like I said I wasn't all sunshine and daisy's I was still crazy I just wasn't Bat Shit Crazy any longer.

Hermione sighed and nodded. “Yes, I asked if you were alright? You woke screaming.” She said. I nodded,

“Oh yes, I'm fine Mud...Hermione. I just had a bad dream. Now go too sleep Kitten.” I said and layed back down. I saw her flinch when I almost called her Mudblood, oh well I am aloud to slip now and then, let hope Severus is wright about this.


The next day found Hazel dressed in the same black dress as the dream and her hair down and curly. her left eye was unseen by the layer of hair that covered it. her emerald eyes where hollow and insane but there was a look of adoration as she watched the three children play before her.

The first was the eldest, looked to be seven, with curly black hair and had one emerald eye and one crimson eye. Her name was Azure Lily Riddle, next was a boy about two with Black hair and emerald eyes, his name was Salazar Marvolo Riddle and the last was the littlest, her curly black hair short, and her Black eyes with a ring of emerald green was innocent, her name was Drusilla Hazel Snape.

They where her children, all three. She loved them, something she had thought she could no longer feel. Hazel was interrupted by a black haired Slave who bowed slightly and spoke fearfully. this did not fase Hazel but she did close her eyes and sigh. Ever since she had come into the her lords stay, she had seen auras, Severus' aura was Black with silver and specks of green. Voldemorts was Black with Red and silver. Her own was Black, with Red, silver and green, she did not know why. She loved to see peoples auras they talked to her. This girls aura was Gray, and blue with specks of green.

"My..Lady The dark lord wishes your audience." She said, her voice hollow. Hazel opened her eyes and chuckled before dismissing the slave, true she herself was considered a slave, but when the dark lords heirs had been born she had been known as Lady Death as the other death eaters had tittled her, or My lady.

"Azure dear, watch you brother and sister, Mommy has to attend a meeting." She said and Azure looked at her with her multi colored eyes and nodded. Hazel smiled and grabbed her Blood Red clock and mask. Though unlike the other death eater mask her was feminine and wasn't a skull but of a face, a porcelain white face, with no expression on it face.

Hazel walked briskly to the meeting, and as she entered the other death eaters new and old bowed respectively, though some just coward fearfully.

"Ahh Hazel you have joined us...I have a surprise for you my dear." Voldemort said smiling. Hazels eye brightened with insane light and two death eaters came forward, a Boy with red hair and Blue eyes in his grasp, she did not know who he was, but she knew he looked firmilire to her. The thing that caught her sight though was his beutiful aura, bright white and Blue and Red.

"Such pretty white light! Can i play with him, my lord?" Hazel asked losing the slight sanity she had left. The potion had worked, true but she couldn't fight the feeling the white light made her feel, she was insane she could only be who she was. The potion was designed to make a person sane again but that took years, she only had a few days, another reason why she had to take the potion every two weeks.

"Yes my dear. Do you remember the Resistance member who kidnapped Azure when she was four? Fred Weasley?" He asked. instantly her eyes turned into dark voids and the death eaters around her stepped back.

"the one who made my baby lose her memory of her mommy? he was such a bad puppy, can i kill him master?" She hissed. Severus looked at his long time friend in shock. she was always insane but this was shocking, she had never sounded as deadly and promising in a cold way before, in that moment he feared for Fred Weasley.

"Of course my dear Lady Death, please have you way with him, their is a room waiting for you in the dungeons, please take anyone of the death eaters too help. " Voldemort said Smirking at the fearful but defiant Weasley.

Hazel smiled and cackled before walking over to a death eater who was obviusly female. She bent down to whisper in her ear and both females burst into insane cackles. The dark lord smiled. Bella and Hazel where like sister, both insane and down right cruel.

Both girl bowed to their lord and levitated the red head behind them as they left.

Minutes latter they where in a cell, that was stained in passed blood, and one person was hanging on the wall by chains. Another boy who looked beaten and broken and looked much like Fred himself. Fred looked at the person and almost chocked. "George" Hazel smiled. "Ahh so you know each other, Bella why dont you show our guest how we welcome family members." Hazel said. Taking off her mask. Fred Weasley gasped, "Hazel is that you? What are you doing hear? we thought you where dead." Fred said, looking at her astounded. Bella also took off her mask and rolled her eyes.

"Oh sorry puppy, i live hear, now i am going to make you pay for what you did to my Daughter, Azure Riddle." She whispered and freds eyes widdened and he screamed as he was hit with a crucio.

the rest of the day the dungeons where filled with screams.

Scotland England: Order of the phoenix:

In an old run down Mansion, known as Grimmould place seven people sat around each other. their names are Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, Molly Weasley, Bill weasley, Minerva Mcgonagal, Mad Eye Moddy, and Charlie Weasley.

All the sudden a Black Phoenix came into the room and dropped a box wrapped in Black and green paper. The Phoenix flashed away in a piller of black smoke instantly and Remus Reached over to unwrap it. On the box was a black envelope and had the Dark mark on it.

"Don't touch it Lupin it could be a portkey." Moddy said. Remus narrowed his eyes and took out his wand and waved it, scanning the letter and box for any spells. There was none and While Remus opened the letter Molly reached for the box. Remus read the letter silently.

Dear Order or what is left of you,

Roses are red and Lillie's are Blue, Stars speak to me how about you? you have all been bad puppies and kitties, now I going to make you pay. You stole my daughter, when she was four, now i've stole two off your children Bitch, how does it feel? If you haven't guessed the third line was for Molly Weasley.

Rot in hell,

Lady death

A.K.A: Hazel Jamie Potter-Evans.


After reading the signature Remus dropped the letter in shock, and he vaugly hear Molly Weasley scream. The last thing anyone saw before everything went black was the head of the Weasley twins, both faces contorted in screams.

From a distance Hazel and Bella stared at the demolished order house, and as a last act Hazel used her wand and sent the dark mark into the air, both women disaparated cackling.

Both ladies appeared back in Riddle manor and both smiled at each other, Death eater raids always made them horny. Bella approached Hazel with a cocky smirk and put her arms around her waist and pressed her lips to hazel who instantly responded. Hazel moaned into Bella mouth and then pulled back disappointing Bella who pouted. Hazel smiled and grabbed her hands and led her to the hall where their lord usually was.

Upon seeing the look in hazels eyes and the way she walked up to him, bella instantly knew what she wanted. bella followed and came up behind their lord on the other side of him. they both bent down and ran their hands down his chest. hazel nibbleing on his ear and bella kissing his neck and shoulder.

"You two are minxes...come on lets take this to my room." Voldemort said and both girls giggled. once they got to the room, the whole Manor was filled with screams of pleasure and pain.

A/N: hey hope you liked this chapter, i know i enjoyed writing it
Sign up to rate and review this story