Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Hate That I Love You

Hilary's Confession To Billy

by joelmaddensbabigurl 0 reviews

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-09-25 - Updated: 2008-09-26 - 1380 words

0Unrated
!!!!!Chapter 13!!!!!

Hilary opened her eyes but quickly closed them as the light from the room hit her eyes. She forced her eyes back open looking around her surroundings. She saw that the walls were white; there was a TV in front of her, and other random things in the room. She looked next to her seeing different kinds of machines. She tried picking her head up to look around but she felt light headed so she didn't try.

She closed her eyes to keep the light from blinding her. She lay there for a few minutes until she heard Billy’s voice, “mom just let me get my money so you can get me something to eat” he yelled softly sighing to himself as he walked into the room. He walked over to the table picking up his wallet looking through it

Hilary opened her eyes looking over at Billy who had his back to her. She smiled watching him, “Billy?” she said softly

Billy stopped dead in his tracks dropping his wallet looking behind him. His eyes got wide, “Hilary?” he said walking towards her

Hilary smiled watching him, “hi baby!”

Billy ran up to her gabbing her hand, “Hilary oh my god you're awake!” he said running his hand along her face, “I love you so much”

“I love you too baby” she said softly

Billy stood up, “I have to tell everybody you're awake!” he said running towards the door. Hilary smiled watching him. Billy opened the door, “hey everybody! Hilary's awake!” he yelled running back over to Hilary. He took her hands into his as everybody ran into the room.

“Hilary oh my god you're awake!” Tiffany exclaimed hugging her

Hilary smiled hugging her back, “yeah I'm awake. I can see that I'm missed” she said as everybody took turns hugging her

Billy smiled running his hand along her cheek, “I love you so much” he said placing a kiss on her lips

“I love you too baby” she said smiling as she looked around the room, “where’s my daughter?” she asked

“She’s with your father. They'll be here in like five minutes” her mother said kissing her on the forehead

Hilary opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted as Kandy came running into the room, “mama!” she screamed as she ran up to the bed trying to climb up on the bed. Billy smiled as he helped Kandy up on the bed.

Hilary pulled Kandy into a hug, “hi baby doll!”

Kandy wrapped her little arms around Hilary's neck, “mama!” she said giggling and she pulled away giving Hilary a kiss

“Did you miss mommy darling? I'm so sorry. I love you so much” she said kissing Kandy on the cheek

A smile spread across Kandy's face, “I wuv mama!” she said clinging onto Hilary as Hilary's father came walking through the door

Her dad walked up kissing her on the cheek, “Hilary I'm so happy you're awake!”

Hilary smiled, “yeah me too. I just want to get out of here and live a normal happy life”

Dr. Greene walked in with a smile on his face, ”Hilary its nice to see that you woke up out of your coma.” he turned looking at everybody in the room, “would you guys please leave so we can examine Hilary?”

Everybody nodded getting up and walking out of the room except Billy who tried to grab Kandy but she wouldn't let go of Hilary, “Kandy come on. We'll be right back in here” he said

“No! Mama! “She said grabbing onto Hilary's clothes tighter

Dr. Greene smiled watching Kandy, “she can stay in here. It'll only take five minutes”

Billy nodded walking out of the room leaving Kandy in there with Hilary and Dr. Greene. Dr. Greene ran some tests on Hilary and a few other things before letting the others in. he also gave Kandy some stickers for being good.

Kandy looked at Billy holding the Dora the Explorer stickers out, “dada look! Dora!” she said with a smile on her face

“Yeah I see that baby. You better hang on to them” he said smiling

Kandy smiled pulling her hand back towards her and sat there quietly looking at the stickers as everybody else talked

((1 Week Later))
Hilary had been out of the hospital for about three days. She was doing a lot better now since she was home with Billy and their daughter Kandy. Ever since Hilary got home Billy’s been on the alert to make sure Hilary doesn't try to commit suicide again. She always had to report to Billy telling him where she was going which drove her crazy.

Hilary walked into the bedroom she shared with Billy. She walked up to the bed crawling in sitting down by Billy who was lying down, “baby can we talk” she asked looking at him

Billy’s eyes shifted to Hilary “yes babe. What do you want to talk about?” he asked sitting up

Hilary sighed looking at Billy, “I feel tension between us because I know you want to know why I did what I did. Right?”

“Yes baby I want to know but I'm willing to leave it alone if your not comfortable about talking about it” he said taking her hands into his

Hilary smiled a little looking at him, “I’m going to tell you why so it will help you. Alright?”

Billy nodded and sat there silently waiting for Hilary to continue. She looked over at Kandy who was playing with her toys on the floor, “well firstly I did it because I didn't like how my life was going. I mean our relationship was like being on a roller coaster. I just got lost and confused” she said looking back at Billy, “I knew I had lost you and I didn't want that. I wanted to be with you forever and not have to worry about anybody getting in between us. But you know how I am when I see or hear things I want to believe they are true and that’s how I dealt with the whole Linzi situation.” she said looking down at her hands, “I thought that now was the time to end my life to end my suffering and pain that I felt because I just didn't want to deal with it anymore because it hurt so bad” she said stopping trying to hold her tears back.

Billy grabbed her hand, “Hilary you don't have to talk about this”

“No Billy I have to get this out” she said sniffing back tears, “well anyways my mom left for work and I was here with Kandy by myself. I ended up going into the bathroom and just looking at myself hurt even more because all I saw was this girl who hurting and crying inside...” she said pausing taking a deep breath, “so I grabbed like three different medications and I took them. Right after I took them Kandy came in...” she said looking over at her daughter who was still playing with her toys on the floor, “and looking into her eyes and holding her in my arms I realize I made the wrong decision... my daughter needs me and I just cant leave her...” she said looking up at Billy, “and that’s when I had her leave the room and I told her I'd be right in there but when she left I started feeling sick and light headed and I knew I was going to black out. That’s when I called you and tried explaining to you but I blacked out before I could tell you everything...”

Billy held back his tears as he grabbed Hilary pulling her into a hug, “Hilary I love you so much and I'm sorry for everything”

Hilary pulled away looking Billy in the eyes, “Billy don't ever blame yourself for what I did. You didn't do it. I made the decision not you. So please lets just drop this subject and move on. I just want to live a happy normal life”

“Alright. I love you” he whispered kissing her on the cheek

“I love you too” she whispered hugging Billy as he held her in his arms
Sign up to rate and review this story