Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

She's What?

by panic_at_the_disco 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-10-02 - Updated: 2008-10-03 - 909 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Shush!" The boys yelled outing their fingers on their lips.

"Ah my boys in a band now?" Brendon asked.

"Not exactly," Al said cutting in, "We haven't really written songs or anything but we're trying."

"What's this band called?" Pete asked.

"Melting Metallic Spatulas!" Scot cried.

"What spaz thought of that?" Brendon asked.

"She did," everyone said pointing at me.

"Panic! at the Disco isn't any better," I pouted.

"Well I like it!" Pete said agreeing with me, "Creative, inspirational! It makes me want to write a song already."

"Who's the lyricist?' Gerelyn asked.

"I am," Kevin said raising his hand like a weird four year old that has to go pee.

"Hmm write a song about me," I laughed.

"Please I have like a million of them," Kevin let out.

"You do eh? I want to see these," Peter demanded.

"Uh not now?" Kevin said shaking his head.

"Anyways how was the prom?" Gerelyn interrogated us.

"Fine," we all said at the same time. WEIRD.

"Okay have fun kiddies!" Brendon said as we all trotted up the steps. My room is soo rad we love being in there so we're going there. Have a problem?

"SO..." I said. That was my wonderful conversation starter.

"Did you guys use protection?" Kevin asked.

"Kevin," I said smacking him, while smirking. I wanted him to ask that.

They all stuck their tongues out, "Aww you guys aren't little virgins anymore," I said with a puppy dog face."

"Ahh Leigh you're just a meanie, don't worry she's mean," Kevin said joking around. At least I hope he was.

Kevin's phone started to ring.

'Hey there Delilah' his phone sang.

"Hello?" Kevin asked his sister. That was his sister's ring tone.

"Kevin, m-m-mom, she she died," his sister said frantically and stuttering her words.

"Wait repeat that?" Kevin said starting to tear up.

"Mom she had a heart attack and s-s-she died, the neighbors called the police once they heard screaming," his sister said in a crying voice.

Kevin dropped his phone. I ran towards him and hugged him closely.

"It's going to be okay," I said hugging him tighter, he hugged back with tears in his eye. Kevin's strong; I'll help him get through it.

"I have to get home," he said picking up his phone, and running out of my room.

I caught up to him.

"Kevin wait, Brendon will drive you home," I called.

"Brendon get your car, Kevin needs to get home," I shouted to Brendon who rushed for the keys.

"Why?" he asked.

"Just do what the fuck I say!" I screamed. Kevin's already half way around the block I bet.

I stepped outside the house, and saw Kevin down on his knees crying.

"Kevin I know how you feel," I said stroking his hair.

"She was my only parent left Leigh," he said getting up and crying into my shoulders.

Brendon was backing up the car, and we hopped in.

I assume Al, Marie, Janet, and Scot were getting to Kevin's apartment house somehow.

"Anyone want to tell me what the fuck is wrong?" Brendon panicked.

"My m-m-mom is d-d-dead," Kevin stuttered.

"Kevin I'm so sorry, if you want you can spend the night I don't know what to say," Brendon said apologizing.

"Don't apologize it wasn't your fault she died because of a heart attack," he said tearing up again.

I hugged him and didn't let go.

"Leigh let go now," he said whispering into my ear.

"Never," I whispered back.

Kevin somehow struggled out of my strong grip and headed towards the door of their house thing.

"Brendon wait here," I said stepping out of the car.

He nodded and I waited.

"Kevin," I said grasping his hand, "I'm going back to Jersey with you."

He smiled, and then frowned, "Why does my life get so difficult 2 weeks before graduation," he groaned.

"I don't care this weekend we're going to New Jersey and no-one is stopping us," I said emphasizing the no-one.

He kissed me lightly and opened the door.

The house was a mess papers everywhere not to mention a pair of what seemed to be Kevin's boxers on the floor.

"Tomorrow after school I'm coming to clean this place up," I said looking at the sty.

"It's a mess," he admitted.

"Anyone home???" Kevin asked.

"Kevin," Kevin's sister's fiance called.

"Yea?" he asked.

"You're sister is getting tickets," he called.

"Stop Panic's in case we need money fund will get us tickets," I said.

"Uhh who are you and why would they?" Josh asked.

"Okay well I'm Leigh the same girlfriends Kevin's had since 8th grade, and because my adoptive father is Brendon Urie," I said in a duh tone.

New Jersey
The Funeral

[**]
Kevin is basically crying into my shoulder, I know how he feels about loosing a parent.
The funeral is close to over and were all getting into our cars. Well rented cars.

"Kevin come with me," I demand.

He takes my hand as I walk to where my parents have been buried.

"I'll always love you guys, and make sure, that Mrs. Mancy watches over Kevin too okay mama and papa?" I asked my parents in heaven.

I single tear drips down my face as the June heat dries it up.

Kevin and I link hands and walk to the car.

Tomorrow we're going back to Las Vegas, and next week in graduation.

I'm graduating.

Wow. 'Nough said.
Sign up to rate and review this story