Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Rockstars In Konoha High?

Rockstars In Konoha High?

by HarunoSakura 0 reviews

Enjoy! Don't flame, and comment! I don't own Naruto!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Ino,Sakura,Hinata,Temari,Tenten - Published: 2008-09-16 - Updated: 2008-09-30 - 380 words

-1Cliche
A red Lexus pulled up in the school parking lot, carrying 5 teenage girls.

"Omigosh! This school is so...so...big!" Ino screamed.

"Careful on the seats! If one drop of that coffee spills, I will throw you out the window!" yelled Temari

"Fine, fine. God, for an emo, you sure have a big temper."

"Call it a gift, and Sakura's emo too!"

"Hn."Sakura payed no attention to her sisters' daily fights. 'Blondes.' she thought.

"Alright, we're here." Temari said as she parked the car. Ino got out and 'oh-ed' and 'ah-ed'. Hinata and Tenten woke up from their nap, and streched.

"Oh my fuckin god! The school's huge!" they yelled at the same time.

"yea, the sun hurts though." Temari covered her eyes from the sun.

"That's because we're vampires. You have to try to deal with it. You're new, but it won't effect you that much." explained Hinata.

"Whatever you say." They walked into the school. Almost instantly, boys surrounded them.

"Wow, she's hot."

"Yea. Do you think that one's got a chance with me?"

"The sandy-blonde?"

"Yea."

"Not a chance. She's sooo mine."

"What about the other blonde?"

"Maybe...hey, check out the purple haired girl."

By now, Temari had had enough.

"Get your fuckin' asses away from us!"she yelled. "Or you'll regret it." Temari lifted her armwarmers, and showed her many scars. "Battle wounds." The boys instantly backed away, except for one person.

"The're not battle wounds. They're emo wounds." he said.

"How do you know, duck-ass?"

"I've had experience."

"ooh, another emo! You're not my type though. Too...I don't know, just not my type. Sakura, you definately have a chance with this one."

"Hn."

"You have friends? If they're as good lookin' as you, I'd like to meet them." Ino said.

"Pervert." mumbled Tenten.

"Finally, you said something!" yelled Hinata.

"..."

"Damn. Talk, Speak! Say something!"

"Do you have a brother?"

"Yes!...I mean, no." Hinata stared at Tenten.

"Then who's he?" Tenten pointed behind her.

"Huh?" Hinata turned her head back. "Neji!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How do you think of it so far? If you want me to make the chapters longer, I will. Rate, and review! Or comment and review! Which ever one you like. I'm gonna stop talking now. Bye!

~HarunoSakura~EmO_qUeEn
Sign up to rate and review this story