Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Rockstars In Konoha High?

Chapter 2

by HarunoSakura 0 reviews

Enjoy! Comment! No flames!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Ino,Hinata,Temari,Sakura,Tenten - Published: 2008-10-03 - Updated: 2008-10-03 - 487 words

0Unrated
~Hinata's POV~

"Hinata-sama?" he ran up to me. "Is that you?"

"hai. Where's Hanabi?"

"She's in fourth grade."

"oh yeah. I forgot."I mentally kicked myself.

"How do you know Hina-chan?" asked Temari.

"She's my cousin."

"Um, guys, this is Neji." I wished Hanabi was here. She always knew-wait. Did she just put him in a trance?

"Mmm...Hyuga blood..." Temari licked her lips. "Not that bad lookin' either." She walked toward him.

"Took the words right out of my mouth." Ino said. They both clung to either of his arms.

"I love your hair. It's so soft..." Temari touched his hair. She put her lips on his neck.

"NO! Temari. Ino. Get your asses back over here!" Sakura yelled.

"Aww, come on. The hallway's empty. I'm starving!" said Temari.

"Obviously not. You're still talking. You're still in control. Now, stop complain-wait, he's in a trance, right?"

"um...yea. I think i put him in a trance. Otherwise, he woulda said somethin already. He should snap out in 3...2...and now."

~Normal POV~

"What happened?" he looked dazed.

"Nothing...."

"oh, gawd, your hot!" Neji drooled. (A/N: By the way, Neji has a different personality in this.)

"Thanks, sweet heart."

"Whould the Buring Blossoms please report to the office?" Came out of the loud speaker.

"Here's you chance, Neji. We need to get to the office. Could you bring us?"

"Well, sure." he lead the five girls to the office still staring at Temari.

"Welcome, girls. I'm your pricipal, Tsunade. This is my assistant Shizune."

"hi!"

"I see you've met Neji. He's going to be one of your guides. Neji, you can choose who you want to guide."

"Temari!"

"Okay, then...you two seem to be friends."

"A little to close if you ask me." Hinata mumbled.

"Well, here are your other guides. Sasuke, Kiba, Naruto, Shikamaru, and Gaara."

"Wait." Temari stopped. "G-Gaara!? It's can't be! I mean he can't be here! Not after I-"

"Killed Mom and Dad, and sent Kankuro to Rehab?" Gaara finished for her.

"...I never ment to send him...it was an accident. So was killing Mom and Dad."

"You two know each other?" asked Sasuke.

"I'm his sister."

"Oh! You mean the one that made his life living hell!?" Naruto screamed in her face.

"yes...I-"

"Um...not to break this little reunion up, but we have work to do. And Neji, you can startpaying attention now!"

"Wha-Oh, Fine."

"Anywho. You guys choose you person. And you girls have a concert now. Have fun!" she pushed them out of the office, and left them to go themselves.

"We need to get going. C'mon." Temari said quietly.

"I'm not finished with you!" Naruto screamed again.

"I'm done with you...I don't need you in my face!" she screamed back.

"um...where's the Stage?" asked Hinata.

"I'll show you." Sasuke said. As the got there, the girls went backstage to change, and set up.
Sign up to rate and review this story