Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

I'm Exactly Where You Want Me

by PancikingTonight 1 review

When Adrian loses her only guardin, her dad, in a tragic murder she gets adopted...by Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz! ... And then she falls in love with William Beckett along the way...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-10-04 - Updated: 2010-01-01 - 1762 words

0Illiterate
Adrian Aria arrived at a gig for her local not famous band Misery Riot. They finished the not copyrighted song 'Summer Hair=Forever Young' By the Academy is, it was there theme song, that’s were they got there name, because no matter how old they get or how mature they get they will always be them selves and always be young.

Adrian didn't know this yet but when the doorbell rung to the drummer’s apartment and they heard cop cars from outside and they knew the gig was up, she would find out more then she could handle.

Everyone in the apartment starting screaming and yelling and cursing. The band, Adrian put the microphone that she was happily twirling and brushed her brown hair out of her face, there was repeating thumps on the door but no one moved, when the cops broke in everyone ran for there sorry teenage lives, they were only on the 2nd floor so some jumped out the window, others took the fire escape passage. The band, on the other hand would just take hard time, and just got caught
.
"What do you mean no one's answering my house phone, my dad's home" Adrian fought. They had been taken down to the police station, calling each of the band members parents.

"Police dude person, A-dri's dad is always home he has to pick up!!" there drummer Rikki explained

"Well he's not answering" the police told them.

"Can’t A-dri just stay with me?" said Ajax, there guitarist pleaded.

"Can't you at least drive me home?” she pleaded for another alternative.

"Fine," the police man gave up. Misery Riot, got in the police car, Adri in the front seat next to Ajax. When the vehicle stopped at huge white mansion everyone piled out, they went up to each room in the house...no sign of Mr. Aria. When they reached the kitchen, the father had his head down on the table, a fork and hand and blood dripping on the floor, the police checked is pulse. "He's dead"

Adri fell to the floor, not in tears but with no hope to keep her standing, the rest of the band tried to keep her up, she had tears coming from her eyes. Later they sat in the living room on the 3rd floor watching millions of paramedics and police officers and doctors come to the scene of the crime, they brought the dead body out, a doctor sat on a chair in the same room as them.

"Well" he started. "We basically figured out that Mr. Aria died of food poisoning, there was estrogen in the food, he either committed suicide or someone killed him"

"He couldn't have committed suicide!" the bassist Kevin exclaimed with his rough German accent, "He had Adri and a successful life"

"He could have been killed though, by my mom. He left her, then took custody over me" Adri finally came out to say.

"And where does your mother live now?" the doctor asked.

"Miami, but she sometimes comes up here once a month to see me, and today was her monthly visit" Adri started. "She saw me this morning then said we could go shopping 2marro, just the 2 of us"

In the background of the room there were news reporters and detectives writing every word down, word for word, the cameras were on the band. After everyone left it was just the police and some lady none of them really knew.

"Kids," the copper started, and they didn't like being called kids when they were 17 yrs old. "This is Maria Genesis; she is the owner and proud founder of the adoption center downtown here in Riverside"

"Why would she be here?” Ajax asked like the lady wasn't there.

"Because with all of Adrienne's relatives dead or M.I.A she needs a guardian."

"How about my mom?" Adri asked.

"Well if your mom did commit the crime or did not she does not have custody over you and she may or may not go to jail."

"So Adri's gonna be adopted?" Kevin said with a nasty tone, like it wasn’t fair at all.

"Yes"

"So who wants to adopt me?" Adri asked.

"A couple in Los Angela's, they heard your story on TV this night and called us like they were on a quiz show." Maria said. Adri groaned and threw he head back on the couch.
"Well at least you'll be close so we can still practice Adri" Rikki said in a comforting tone.

"So who are my new 'mommy and daddy'" Adri asked, not happy at all.

"let's see...Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson" Maria said.

"WHAT!!!!" they all screamed.

"Im gonna be a Wentz!" Adri exclaimed. They nodded there heads. Ajax passed out. The next morning Rikki and Adri were in Adri's room, Rikki was watching her pack her things.

"Im gonna miss you Adri," he started sniffling. "Whos gonna let me copy of there test for the rest of the semester!" he pulled out a tissue and started crying.
"Come on Rikki, im only 2 hours away you can visit when ever regarding what my famous parents stay, AND i will still be in the band, forever" Adri said, she sat next to Rikki. Rikki hugged Adri then the rest of the band came in. "It's show time"

Adri got on a private jet, with all her things on board to go to Los Angela’s; she couldn't believe that her new guardian's were sending her through a JET!!! She relaxed for a while. It was only a 20 minute flight. Looking out the window or playing mind tricks on the flight attendants, she did what any 17 yr old wanted to do alone on a jet. When she landed she saw Ashlee Simpson alone waiting at the start of the landing zone, Adri got her bags and with all of her courage walked up to her, Ashlee gave Adri the biggest hug yet.

Adri's POV

"Hi Adri im Ashlee" she started. I liked her already, she didn't call me Adrian, she called me by my street name A-Dri. She took me to her car and small talked on the way there asking me about my life, she was nice, and I never actually had a mother before so maybe I could actually like her. When we got to the house i stood outside and was like. Wow. It was HUGE! It was white with millions of different flowers surrounding it, it was a 5 story building, but that was an estimate. We walked through the huge front gate that had a 'W' on it for Wentz, we walked up a giant drive way with roses along the sides, the door was big and wide, Ashlee took a key and opened it and walked in. there was stairs in the middle and 2 hall ways leading to 2 different places on the side then a giant hallway that went right under the stairs to a kitchen, living room and giant patio. She took me up the stairs and into a big navy blue room with nothing but a queen sized mattress, a walk in closet and desk.

"This is your room" Ashlee said. "I didn't know if you liked blue, but there are a couple other rooms down the hall, ones white and ones pink"

"Blue's ok" i said, i put my carry-on bags on the bed and my suitcase in the closet, she left me alone to unpack, not all of my stuff was here so i wandered around the house, she was in the kitchen making dinner. I walked into a bedroom bigger then mine, it was white it was being used and i guessed it was Ashlee and Pete's room, i walked in and smelted the best perfume ever, i wandered into the closet, there was a million of the cutest shoes ever, non of them I actually liked but the cow girl boots at the end of the rows. I walked on the deck in the room it was as large as a basket ball court, and not soon before long i saw a basketball court, and a tennis court and a grill and a pool and other rich people stuff. Before I thought I was rich since i had a big house and some of these things, but this was living! I felt some body heat behind me and got scared as they put there hand on my shoulder, i turned around and quickly sat on the rail of the porch like i was attempting suicide.

"If your gonna kill yourself then you better try the porch upstairs," he said, it was none other then Pete Wentz. I lowered my eez, i had my clandestine hoodie on and the hood over my head, also i was trending black skinny jeans and brown flip flops
he looked at me up and down, questions raced through his head, I closed my eyes as closed as I could trying to make sure he wasn't disappointed.

"Your Adrian right?" he finally said. I stayed utterly silent and nodded.

"You look like a Pessimist" he said.

"Well maybe because my dad died my mom's a bitch and I’m 17 yrs old and getting adopted by a suicide committing rockstar??" I said. He was smiling but then frowned, I smiled and watched Ashlee come in. "Isn't Adri just amazing! i just read her transcripts and shes really smart and talented, she can sing and play drums, bass and guitar"

Pete ran into another room and brought back his bass, it was all black and when the sun hit it you couldn’t see the rays because it was crying for photo opp. Pete handed me the bass, "Show me wat you got". I took the bass and started playing the song “Chameleon” by some old/dead guy.

"So you like jazz music?” he asked.

"Not really,” I said back. “I had to learn in for this Jazz Ensemble I used to be in”

"Do you like good tasting music?" he asked.

“Yeah, like Panic at the Disco”

“I can introduce you” he said slyly, evidently this is supposed to be sabotage. I don’t know how can be, but it is.

Ashlee smiled. Pete smiled. I smiled.

----
i should have edited this story a long time ago, because i'm working on the revised edition and all on Mibba :) here's the first new chapter, i'm gonna change all the old ones and add the new chapters i wrote over the past forever, to :)
Sign up to rate and review this story