Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"I made up this game you can't challenge me."

by Syn_INC

"do you think she'll have me back?" "Who?" "You know who." "No I don't know who." "Genevieve." "Yes." "Yes what?" "I made up this game you can't challenge me." "Fine."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-10-05 - Updated: 2008-10-06 - 1583 words - Complete

?Blocked
Stuttering 110
A gust of wind blew through and Joe was standing on top of a cartoony hill. He looked at his hand and he was a cartoon also.
This was very wrong.
"Ready?" Gin asked from behind Joe.
"For what?" Joe questions looking into those brown eyes.
"To fly."
"Fl-aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"
Gin gave Joe a nice hard shove off of the cliff and he was falling at top speed. There was a bullseye on the ground and it made him think, if he was in a cartoon, he can't die here, can he?
"Open your eyes Joe." Gin stated.
"No!" Joe yelled.
"Open!"
"No!"
"Why not?"
"Because, im scared!"
"Do you trust me?"
"Yes!"
"Then. Open! Your! Eyes!" Gin & I yelled at the same time.
+++
Joe was on the floor next to Megatron, hyperventilating, gripping his sheet with the worlds greatest hard-on. This one was so perfect and awesome he couldn't rub it out he had to use it. Joe stood up and went softly to the bathroom. He looked around for the pictures of kids on the wall and all he found was a panoramic view of Chicago's skyline on one side and Wrigley Field on another side.
How he fell off his bed he'd never know, but that hasn't happened since he was 4.
The sudden cry he heard was from Roman the boy whom he loved. Cal reassured the baby quietly and the crying then stopped. As Joe stood over the toilet and pee'd harshly through his hard-on he yawned and rubbed his eyes.
"Go away." Joe groaned.
"Someone's got a problem..." I taunted passing by the bathroom, "now I see why Gin fucks with you."
"Everyone ok in there?"
"Yea but Rome's hungry, I came out for bottles."
"I had the craziest dream."
"Pull up your pants."
"Oh shit."
Joe quickly pulled up his pants, flushed and washed his hands. He leaned on the bathroom door frame and sighed.
"You're not going to get my sympathy Joe." I said laughing.
"Yea I know." Joe said twisting something on his pinky and pointing it to me, "do you think she'll have me back?"
"Who?"
"You know who."
"No I don't know who."
"Genevieve."
"Yes."
"Yes what?"
"I made up this game you can't challenge me."
"Fine."
Joe walked out the bathroom and shut off all the lights. I then watched him push the door open to a room that wasn't his. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen got 2 bottles for my babies and walked with 'Giving Him Something He Can Feel' stuck in my head for some reason.
~~~
Ginny had been tossing and turning all night. It hasn't been a rough pregnancy but just when you're sleepy as hell and you can't find that sweet spot, life just makes you angry. She threw the blanket on the floor and stared at the ceiling.
"Are you awake?" he asked.
His voice cut through the night like a snowball melting under a heat lamp. She nearly broke her neck when she glanced at the door to see Joe and all his Jewness standing there. There was no more hate there, only that one thing which consumed her, her baby moving and Joe's soft breathing.
"I fell off my bed. Can I sleep with you?" Joe questioned.
Without another word Gin moved over and threw back the comforter Joe then jumped between her sheets and didn't move. She continued to toss and was faced with a pair of blue eyes. Joe put his hand up and fluffed her hair behind her ears.
"Have I told you how hot you are pregnant?" Joe stated.
Gin smirked and shook her head.
"Im hot?" Gin asked.
"Yea. Hotter then other people."
"Oh thanks. Weir-."
Before Gin could finish that word Joe put his lips on hers and moved into the kiss. She didn't fight him for once and gave in just that fast. She pushed her body into the lustfilled kiss and started to disrobe him. Her fingers found his hair and gave one hard pull as he drew her lower lip between his and bit it softly.
"Im not gonna break Joe." Gin stated.
"But the-" Joe stammered.
"Gin belongs to Joe's first."
"Can I have that in writing?"
"Shut up."
Joe pushed Gin back on the bed and brought his body down to hers.
In Joe's mind this was like riding a bike. A bike that had a huge pregnant belly. He looked into the eyes of his baby mama and laughed to himself. Gin shot him this look and he pushed the ring back on her finger. She shook her head 'yes' and kissed him back.
Id have to believe that the sex was amazing because I could hear them down the hall. Not in a bad way you know, just in a creepy 'I know what they're doing' type way.
When I woke up the next morning I pushed Gin's door open with the baby monitor in my hand. I laid down next to her and poked her belly. Her eyes opened and she rubbed her face with her free hand. I quickly took her hand and smiled.
"So its back on?" I asked.
"What is?" Gin questioned.
"This big ass ring."
Gin pulled her hand away from mine and looked at the ring. She then jumped out the bed and went to the bathroom. Joe was in there and he gave her ½ of a smile.
"Good morning Mr. Trohman." Gin stated.
"Good morning future...Mrs. Trohman." Joe responded.
I threw myself over the side of Gin's bed and fake gagged into her trash.
"You guys work out like a perfectly played movie. And I've got to admit romantic comedies is where its at." I said as Gin pulled the door behind Joe.
"Lets go take the twins and get breakfast?" Gin asked.
"What? I heard about 'Gin's Famous French toast'."
"I don't have Famous French toast...oooh, the French toast. Sure."
"You're gonna make it?"
"Why the hell not."
Roman, Sofia and myself went into the kitchen to watch Gin burn it down. She hasn't cooked in so long I don't think she knows how to boil water. It was when Joe walked in and his plate was pushed across the table that he gave her a kiss on the side of the head.
"That's right! My boo knows how to throwdown with some French toast." Joe stated popping a raspberry between his lips, "im excited. I haven't had these in so long!"
"What?" I asked, "you've had this before?"
"Yea, the last time was like a few weeks ago."
"When?"
"After we did it."
"So...ohhh!"
"She makes French toast after sexy time?"
"Always. Right sugar pop."
Gin smiled and shrugged.
"She also made these-"
"Shut up Joe."
"No Joe, speak."
"Shut up Joe."
"What did she make Joseph?"
"Nothing."
"Joe."
"I can't take the pressure...and don't ever name your kids Summer and Autumn."
Gin and I looked at Joe like he had gone a bit nutty and
I was the first to speak.
"Are you on drugs again? Why would I name my babies that?"
Gin and I looked at Joe like he had gone a bit nutty and just ignored him. He then shrugged to this and ate his French toast. Sofia mean mugged Joe then threw a Cheerio at him. This was the funniest thing to her because she was laughing and then she stopped and popped some in her mouth.
"You are SO weird kid" Gin said shaking her head, "But next time aim higher." She added and Joe sent a look her way.
Sofia just banged her hands on the high chair in response.
Amidst our little family breakfast time the door to the garage swung open and Patrick stood there startled to see us all sitting around the kitchen table. Sofia seemed to smell him in the air because she started squealing even before she saw him. I rolled my eyes at her reaction and picked Roman up to clean him off. I watched from the corner of my eye as he walked to Sofia and kneeled in front of her.
"Hey Princess" Patrick said in a exhausted tone as he put his bag down on the floor.
Sofia was yelling angrily and reaching out desperately to get a hold of him but her little hands just couldn't reach. He pouted a little for her and leaned up to kiss her cheek. She grabbed on to his neck and started to cry.
I looked on and rolled my eyes at how much my daughter loved that man.
This made me physically sick. So I just focused all my attention on cleaning Roman. How he got syrup in his hair I may never know. Patrick unhooked his crying little girl from her chair and held her close until she quieted down. He began conversing with Joe as he grabbed Sofia's bottle and began feeding her milk.
"Umm. That seems like a big problem." Gin said standing next to me and taking Roman from my hands. I sighed and nodded.
"You should see the tantrum she throws when she sees him leave at night. I have to call him back just so she'd sleep!" I waved my hands about to make a point that I was extremely annoyed.
@@@@@@
I know we've been gone forever! But you know life happens and all that awesome stuff. Hope u guys enjoy this let us know what you think.
Sign up to rate and review this story