Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The shield ( Uchiha Aria)

River Aria's Daughter she gave up

by Dark-Black-Dragon 0 reviews

Aria walks around the land of waves and fines a little girl that she gave up when she was born..... the little girl is her daughter River.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Sasuke - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-10-06 - Updated: 2008-10-07 - 1707 words

-1MarySue
When she woke up she heard many different things, people were talking to Tazuna about food magically appearing on their front door steps and in the shops no one new where it was coming from. A she roes from her bed fix’s her hair and walked out to fine the team they’re eating their breakfast. The guy with silver hair looked at her as she entered. Tazuna looked from the people he was talking to and watched her walk past them and out the door. She sat down near the port it was surrounded by water, that’s properly because this is land of waves. She was their for a long time by herself before she knew it the guy with silver sat beside her and smiled from behind the mask.

“Aria is it? Where are you traveling to?” he asked. She stared out to the sea not wanting to answer, she sighed looking at her lap.
“Konoha” she said coldly. Kakashi looked at her and nodded his head understanding. She stood up walking away from him, her long hair blowing in the wind showing a long scar on her back. Kakashi was shocked wounding how she got it he followed wanting answers. When he reached where she was he couldn’t fine her anywhere. He heard a soft noise; a tone from something he followed the noise and came to the middle of the forest he saw Aria with a wooded flute playing a nice melody, the sound of her playing went out through the whole town everyone stopped what they were doing and listen to the melody they all new Aria was back Tazuna was helping his daughter with lunch when he heard the noise of the flute. She played for three hours everyone enjoyed it, when she stopped she sighed letting the tears fall, while standing there Kakashi through he new every ninja in the counties but he didn’t know this one and it was driving him insane he wanted to know he had to know he wasn’t going to stop until he knew.

When she turned to walk back to the house she notices that someone was behind her, she let it slide and kept walking. When she got back the others were eating there was a place for her but she didn’t take it she walked past it and walked to her / Sakura room when she got there she clapped on the bed and went to sleep. Sakura walked in there some time later and grasped very loudly the others were by her side in a blink of an eye. Aria was sleeping but she was also crying in her sleep she had so many tears it was like that’s the only way she could cry was when she was asleep. Her back was full view of everyone and they could see her scar.
Everyone wanted to know what happened but they new she wasn’t going to tell them anytime soon. Aria turned in her sleep and cried more in her sleep. The others went to their rooms as well to get some sleep.

Aria woke up through the night to do her nightly food delivery to the people of the land of waves. She made more than just carrots pumpkin and potatoes; on top of those she did lettuces, cucumber, cauliflower, and broccoli. When she was done taking them to everyone in the village she went to Tazuna’s house to fine someone awake when she walked through the door she found Kakashi standing near the table arms crossed staring at her. She closed the door and walked away from him.
“Where were you?” he asked. She looked at him with cold eyes of only he could see them he would leave her alone.
“None of your damn business” she said coldly it made him step back. She walked past him to the room and went back to sleep. Kakashi stared after her shacking his head and leaving to his room.

The next morning Aria was awake before everyone she left the house walking the streets when she felt someone bump into her she looked down to fine a little girl crying. Aria softened her eyes and voice. She bent down and looked at the little girl she wiped her tears away.
“What is the matter little one?” she asked in a soft tone. The little girl smiled through her tearstain cheeks.
“Some boys were picking on me for having no family, it’s not my fault my family die, I told them to leave me alone but they wouldn’t they kept teasing me, so I ran” she mumbled. Aria studied the little girl she had raven blue / brown, her eyes were a beautiful shade of blue with a bit of coal through them, her clothes were a bit dirty and torn but other than that this girl was beautiful. She looked to be about four or five years old.
“Would you like a home? With someone that will love you and take care of you?” she asked the girl, she only nodded.
“What is your name?” she asked a little more quietly. The little girl looked at her.
“I … I don’t know my name” cried the little girl. Aria hugged her picking her up and walking again. The on lookers new she wasn’t going to hurt her so they did nothing. Aria took the little girl to the forest, she looked around confused.
“What would you like your name to be?” she asked her.
“River but that sounds silly,” laughed the girl.
“River. I like it, River it is” Aria said looking at her. The little girl looked down.
“Are you going to be my new mummy?” she asked in a small voice. Aria was always a sucker for little kids so what she had to say shocked the girl a lot.
“Yes, but only if you want me to be, is that what you want river, someone that can look after you? Feed you? Give you love? Play with you?” she asked. River just nodded her head not knowing what to do or say.
“Come on sweetie lets go to a friends place until I can take you home” Aria bent down so she could pick River up, as soon as she bent down River ran at her clamping her little hands around Aria’s neck and not letting go.

When they got back to Tazuna’s house it was lunchtime Aria walked in with River still attached to her neck, the room went quiet looking at her and River. River got a bit scared but after Aria whispered a few words in her ear she started laughing. This shocked the team but not Tazuna and his family. Aria walked over to the table and put River there and piled a plat full of food; while Aria just grabbed an apple eat it. Once River was done she smiled happily.

“Mummy I’m finished now,” she said smiling. Kakashi and the others chocked on their food when they heard her say that. Tazuna smiled.
“Ok then sweetie leave the table and I’ll go run a bath for you” Aria said leaving. Once she and the little girl were out of site Naruto started yelling.
“Hey old guy! Why do you let her run around here likes it her own place!” he yelled.
“Because shortly she’s been helping the town get back on their feet, that little girl she brought home, has none her family were killed she doesn’t know her name or anything the name she has now would be one Aria gave her or she gave it to herself. She’s been giving food back to the village she’s makes the people not feel scared” Tazuna said proudly.
“How can she give food back to the villagers?” Sakura asked
“She uses a earth style jutsu’s to grow the food she has in seeds, the last time she was here was when there was a lot of trouble people thought she wouldn’t go against them but man oh man she did, I’ve told you the story about Kaiza standing up to Gatou and his men. Well he wasn’t the only one, they had both of them tied but she broke free but they had already killed him but the time she went to save him, no one blamed her for his death she even tried to bring him back, but she was too tired I think that’s why she left she blamed herself for his death. The last night here she was drawing a picture, it was of people smiling once I looked at it better it was of my family and him, she only known him for about two months and she drew him like he was standing right in front of her, same with me my daughter and grandson none of us were in the room but she drew it like that.” He said getting up and getting something from a cabined he sat back down and showed them. The picture was of Tazuna’s family they were all smiling the fine detail of the drawing was amazing.

In the descents they heard slashing and giggling they couldn’t help but smile. Than Kakashi remembered something.
“What is that scar from? On her back it looks only a few years old” he said. Tazuna looked at him than the ground.
“We don’t know what that is from its new even to us.” He answered. They could here a soft tone coming from the bathroom Aria was humming a tone to the little girl, a few minutes later Aria had the little girl wrapped in a towel bringing her out to the others. They could see the little girls face was beautiful her light shade blue coal eyes looked at everyone, her raven blue brown hair was nice and clean. They looked from behind the girl Aria had a towel on as well her hair dripping wet, but they still couldn’t see her eyes. She walked past everyone to hers/ Sakuras room taking the girl with her.
Sign up to rate and review this story