Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

The Visit

by Carebear_Assassin 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-10-07 - Updated: 2008-10-07 - 355 words

0Unrated
I woke up to banging on the door. I must have fallen asleep after the guys gave up on trying to get me out of my room. I got up and walked over to my bedroom door. It was silent accept for someone knocking on the front door. I crept up to the door and peaked through the peep hole. What I saw too my breath away.

Gerard, Erelin, Amanda, and Frank stood outside the door. Frank kept knocking on the door.

“Come on he must not be home,” Amanda said.

“I thought I heard something.” Gerard said as the tree of them walked away. I wanted to run up to them and give them all a big hug. Tell them that I missed them, but I knew I couldn’t case Frank was standing right there. He was staring at the door. Like he knew I was there.

“Lana,” he said in a taunting voice. “ I told you if you did this you would regret it right?If you don’t come home, I’m going to make someone you love suffer.” He stepped closer to the door. “That could only really mean one person right.” He was talking about Jacob. “How would you like to be an orphan?” then he turned and walked down the steps calmly.

I fell to the ground in a fit of tears. How was I going to keep Jacob safe without telling him about Frank. I rushed into the next room and picked up the phone. I dialed Gerard’s number.

“Hello?” he said.

“Hey,” I said through my tears.

“Al,” he said.

“Yeah it’s me, I need you to keep an eye on my father.”

“Don’t worry about him, Frank’s always there…”

“No!” I screamed. “I want you to keep an eye on him, please. You’re the only one I trust.”

“Alana what is going on?” I took a deep breath.

“Please just do this for me?” I hung up the phone. I realized my mistake too late though. Frank knew where I was now. How else would I know he threatened Jacob?
Sign up to rate and review this story