Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

Fear

by Carebear_Assassin 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-09-21 - Updated: 2008-09-21 - 630 words

1Exciting
“A Mocha Frappicino please,” the younger girl asked from the other side of the counter. I had found a job at Starbucks. After two months of looking. It paid just enough for me to help out Andy, who was now my roommate. We had decided that it just didn’t make sense for me to have to keep moving if there was room at his place. Plus I honestly think he liked having me around.

I stayed away from their shows. I figured that if I went to one someone I knew might recognize me. I couldn’t risk that. I handed the girl her drink and looked up at the next customer. This was an endless cycle, make a drink hand it over make the next drink. I honestly hated it, but it was the only job that I wasn’t required to have a diploma for.

I finished my shift and headed home. When I came into the house Andy, Joe and Pete were sitting in the living room.

“Ally, you coming to the show tonight?” Joe asked.

“No, and you know why.”

“Come on no one has been around looking for you for a while now.”

“Yeah well I don’t want to give them any ideas.”

“Fine you’re no fun,” I smiled at Pete. He was right I wasn’t any fun any more I wasn’t happy to be here. I would have been when I first moved in with Jacob, but now I want nothing more than to come home after school and find my bed made and pajamas sitting out for me. funny the things you miss.

“Please come,” Andy said standing at my door.

“I can’t,”

“What if you wear a disguise and stay back stage?”

“Andy…”

“You can’t do this, all you ever do is go to work and come home. You don’t do anything but sit around here. I miss the old Ally who would make everyone around her have fun even when they didn’t want to. If I ever find the prick who took that Ally away I’ll kick the living hell out of him.”

“Okay, okay I’ll come,” I only agreed cause he was right. I missed that Ally too. “Just let me change my clothes.” I quickly changed out of my work uniform and put on a random T-shirt and grabbed a hoodie without looking at it I pulled it over my head. I ran into the bathroom and looking in the mirror. I froze I was wearing the Green Day hoodie that Frank had given me the day before I left. I couldn’t even listen to their CD with out thinking about Frank. I must have thrown it into my bag on mistake.

“Ally you ready?”

“I can’t go, maybe another time,” I said. Then I ran back into my room and locked the door. I tore off the hoodie. It felt like the fabric was burning my skin. I lay down across my bed as the guys banged on my door trying to get me to open it. I can’t risk going to one of their shows and Frank or any of my other friends being there too. As it is I know that Amanda and Erelin go to their shows when they can. I can’t risk it. I crawled up into a ball and pulled the covers over my head. I was safe here and I wanted to keep it that way.

****************

Hey guys sorry it took so long for a while i didn't have internet and all of these stories are finished so i should be able to update in now time. glad to see i was missed though

luv ya

Non
Sign up to rate and review this story