Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

Worried

by Carebear_Assassin 8 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-08-13 - Updated: 2008-08-13 - 418 words

2Exciting
It’s been a week since I ran away. No one has come to Andy’s house yet. They went to Pete’s and Patrick’s. The police checked those places. Then Jacob came to their houses. They said he didn’t look good and he threatened their lives. I was headed to this old hotel in the lobby they had free phones. I walked in and sat down next to one this was going to be the first time I called home since I left. I picked up the phone and blocked the number so it wouldn’t show up on the caller ID. Then dialed Jacob’s cell phone number. It rung once and then his voice came over the line.

“Hello?” he said, it scared me how happy it made me to hear his voice.

“Daddy,” I said.

“Alana? Baby girl where are you?”

“I’m safe daddy, don’t worry…”

“Baby please come home, I promise I’ll be home more,” he said. He thinks he’s the reason I left.

“Daddy, that’s not why I left it had nothing to do with you,”

“Then why?” I took a deep breath as tears came to my eyes.

“I can’t tell you…”

“Alana I’m your father you can tell me anything.”

“Not this, look I’ll call again in a few days okay,” I could hear him calling me but I had to hang up before I said something to give myself away. I picked back up the phone. I had another call to make. I blocked the number and dialed.

“Hello,” just like with my father. His voice instantly made my gloomy mood disappear.

“Gerard,” I said.

“Al, where are you? Tell me please. Jacob is worried sick everyone is…”

“I’m safe just tell everyone I’m safe. I miss you,” I said without thinking.

“Baby I miss you too, please just come back. We’ll tell everyone about you and me and you can break it off with Frank. We can be together.” I wanted it to be that simple, but it wasn’t. Frank would hurt me, and maybe him too.

“I can’t but I’ll call again okay,” I quickly hung up the phone as I’d done with my dad. Listening to him scream for me not to. I sat there and collected my thoughts then headed back to Andy’s house. They would be leaving on tour soon, I would need a job soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story