Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

About 2 Girls

by PancikingTonight 1 review

just read...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-10-07 - Updated: 2008-10-07 - 925 words

0Unrated
Pete Wentz’s POV

Adri and I waited in the waiting room of the hospital. Ashlee's water broke sometime this morning. I texted Adri in the middle of the day and demanded to be dragged out of that “rat hole” called school, and I quote:

"NEW DADDY PLEASE GET ME OUT OF THIS FUKIN RAT HOLE!!"

I checked a million messages from Ryan, Brendon, Pat, William, Sisky, and people like that. I looked up to see the 3 bands with a whole bunch of baby gifts, that they dropped them in the waitng room, (looking like idiots, I mind you) and sat in a nice circle.

"How long has she been in there?" Brendon asked.

"2 hours 45 minutes and 34 seconds" Adri said.

"Details, details" Brendon replied, I caught the tone, he didn’t really care.

"Isn't she like a month early? Is that bad? Is the baby gonna die? Should i be concerned? Is Ashlee gonna die? Is this all normal? Can i cry?" I got all these random questions from Sisky and Jon, and after about 10 minutes of random 'this' and 'that’s' they noticed that I didn't care and gave up.

We sat in the waiting room until 11pm. Adri didn't have school so she stayed, but she ended up falling asleep on my shoulder, William carried her out of there 'bridal' style, while me and Pat be the only ones remaining, waiting for my answers.

The doctor came out, I was afraid he was gonna do that 'doctor' thing were they take off there hat then you absolutely know your loved one is dead, but he just stared blankly at the clip board and began to clear his throat to talk.

"Ashlee is ok" he started.

Me and Pat took a deep relieved breathe in. "But she is going to stay over night, for test"

"Can--" i started.

"And there is NO way you can stay either" he finished.

I gave him a face and the middle finger, then me and Pat walked out of the hospital together. When we got to the cars, everyone was outside expecting for Bill (William) and Adri, Adri was asleep and Bill was admiring her. We discussed our plan, we were gonna break Ashlee out of the hospital then deliver our baby in Mexico. But since im already wanted in Mexico, we gave that plan up and thought of another…which we didn't.

The next day Adri sat around the house with me waiting for the cursed phone to ring.

8am in the living room. 9:30am in the kitchen. 10:10am on the deck. 10:11am in my room. 10:30am in Adri's room. We kept waiting and waiting until finally it rang.

"HELLO!" I picked up, without even checking the caller I.D.

"Did you get a call from the doctor?" the voice said, I sighed, it was Sisky.

"I thought you were the doctor" I told him.

"Well i can pretend to if you want" he said.

"No" I said softly. "Tell the guys I said hi, Im gonna go cut myself in a corner"

"Want me to take Adri out of your hair for you?" he asked.

I looked at Adri whose big hazel eyes were focused on me. "Please" I said. Then the next thing i knew there’s a knock on my door. Adri was out in a heart beat and i was all alone to hyperventilate.

Adri's POV
At TAI’s hotel room, with all guys, I felt utterly un-safe. first of all they can drink, well I think they can and they can drive, well i also think they can, and hope they can.

I was in the living room for awhile watching SpongeBob, the secret box episode, laughing every couple seconds. Then the Butcher comes tumbling into the room, im guessing hes drunk. Just when reality caught up with me. He falls over my lap where i was sitting on white couch. He giggled and smiled, shirtless of course, i pushed him off the couch and he fell on the floor laughing. He pulled my feet from where he was, and with him being twice my size, I fell next to him. On the floor he put both his hands on both sides of my head then his body COMPLETELY over me, when he started to lean in for a kiss, and I trying to resist, William came in, he thought it was serious. Butcher looked up at Will.

"It's not what you think!! Im drunk!” He looked at him and left.

"What's not what he thinks?" I ask.

"Nothing" Butcher replies, he gets off of me, helps me up and leaves. I go find William, who's sadly swingy back and forth on the swing outside the apartment building in the dark.

"Hey" I start.

"Hey" he finishes.

I sat next to him. I was shivering in the coldness...on purpose. He inched closer to me; put his arms around me, trying to conserve our body heat. I rested my head on his shoulder. I finally caught reality again. I slowly fell asleep, in the arms of an angel. I was awoken by Will's arm detached by me looking at his phone.

"ASHLEEEEE HADD THE BABBBY” He screamed. The other band members made it right on cue, we all jumped in the car. I was forced again, since i was the smallest to choose someone to sit on, since Bill was kind of small i chose him. Chislett or Chizz as we call him drove. In his black fake Prada shades from target.
Sign up to rate and review this story