Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > wish to see them

wish to see them

by road 2 reviews

The origional story from almost the very beggining,but this time a new guy joins the sceene,but this guy came from the real world to the world of ninjas where he makes friendships and mabye some ro...

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Hinata,Naruto,Shikamaru - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-07-05 - Updated: 2008-07-05 - 675 words

-1Illiterate
Hello,famous writer road here!Alright,the beggining of my story takes place in the real world in canada with a boy names daniel where Naruto is just drawings,but Naruto and the others will come later in the chapter.
Hope you enjoy!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(Daniel pov)

"Crap I missed it".I shouted. My sister replied,"missed what"?""The show Naruto you idiot".I shouted."Besides,this one was a romantic episode between naruto and hinata,you know I love that couple".After a few hours went to bed,I always thought to myself I hate this world. wish I could be in thier world so badlyI thought as I lay in my bed.I woke that next morning feeling so cold.I opened my eyes,and saw I was in a forest."What the hell"I said aloud.I soon fainted from surprise.A few hours later I woke up in what appered to be a hospital."Where am I".I said aloud."You in the leaf village hospital".A voice said next to me.I looked to my left and saw shikamaru."What the hell!Are you Shikamaru"?I asked."Ya"He said.I looked to my right and saw naruto and hinata.I could´nt believe my eyes.Naruto and Hinata in the flesh!Even if it was not real,I wanted to believe it so I just went along with it."Why arent you wearing your headbands"? I asked.Naruto looked questioned."Headbands"?He said."Ya,arent you guys ninjas"?I asked."ohhhh,not yet,we are going to graduate tommorow".Hinata said."Are you a ninja?Whats your name"?Shikamru asked.I thought a little bit;if I told them my real name witch is uncommen,they would probably think i was the enemy,so I decided a new name for me.

"My name is Kimiten raykushi,and im not sure if im a ninj acctually"I said."Kimiten,nice name,anyway...is there a way to tell if your a ninja"?Naruto asked."I thought for a moment untill hinata spoke."Well...we could make him use a standerd clone justu."I thought that was a good idea so I nodded to to show it.After a few minutes I was released from the hospital and me and the other three when off to the training field.And I was indeed able to do a clone justu.Witch was very wierd.But I was happy I could to it.So I joined the ninja accadamy.I thought I would have to wait till next year to become a ninjabut Iruka told me my ninja skills were so exceptional I would pass too.This meant that I would join a group to make 4 people.I still remember that in the real world how the teams were in the show,but since I was in this world that would affect teams now.In the graduation Iruka called out."Naruto uzumaki,Hinata hyuuga,Shikamaru nara,and Kimiten raykushi."Alright,not only are naruto and hinata on the same team,but Im on thier team with them I thought."Sakura haruno,sasuke uchiha,and shino aburame.And finally,ino yamanaka,kiba inuzuka,and choji akamichi."Everyone looked at me."What"I said."Who are you"? Kiba said."My name is kimiten"I said proudly.Everyone then looked back to Iruka who than called the name of the jonin who would be our sensie.My team as Kakashi sensie and knowing him,we would have to wait hours for him.

my team met at the 7 training zone."Its such a coincidence we are all on the same team,right hinata"Naruto said.Hinata blushed and nodded.I sighed I would have to talk to her about being shy later.

5 hours later

We were all half asleep and we finally saw kakashi.My life as a genin started here!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ok,so that is indedd the first chapter,sorry if you didnt like but i tried my best.tune in next time and please rate and review
Sign up to rate and review this story