Categories > Original > Drama > Fall For You (sequel to Torn Into Pieces)

Chapter 10

by Aubrey100 0 reviews

laughs

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-10-08 - Updated: 2008-10-09 - 1880 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER TEN:

Sleep was nice while it lasted. I was abruptly woken up by Mallory, Chelcie, and Brooke. Apparently they thought it would be funnier if they woke me up instead of anyone else. “FIRM!” Mallory shouted and pounced on my bed. I wanted to be mad but I couldn’t help but laugh. Brooke and Chelcie just stood their laughing. “Firm?” Brooke asked. “Believe you don’t want to know.” I shook my head. Mallory just grinned at me, obviously happy to be here.
“Can I have an explanation of why you guys woke me up?” I sat up. “Well firstly its time to go and secondly I thought it would be funny.” Mallory got off my bed. “Oh. Well that makes sense.” I rolled my eyes. After some talking they let me get ready.
I quickly got ready and headed downstairs to the lobby. I really thought I was the last one ready, but I was wrong because just as I was about to think that Joe hurried downstairs. With Joe around I would never be the last one done. “At last, someone almost as slow as Joe is at getting ready.” Kevin teased. I rolled my eyes. He laughed and hugged me.
Denise decided to ride in the car with my mom. It almost made me laugh. Even before I knew the Jonas Brothers I always told my mom that if she would ever meet Denise they would miraculously become friends. Looks like I was right. Malloy, however, decided that she wanted to ride in the tour bus. Then again, I kind of expected that one.
“Oh my gosh!” Mallory’s eyes scanned over the inside of the tour bus. “Ya I know. Cool huh?” I nodded. “Cool would be an understatement in this case.” Mallory corrected me. “Want me to give you a tour of it?” I offered. “No, I want Joe to.” she pointed in Joe’s direction. “Of course you do.” I muttered. That was the only thing that Mallory and I had ever “fought” over. Joe just happened to be both of our favorites, which sometimes resulted in stupid arguments. Joe just laughed and began showing her around the tour bus.
“We’re going to Kansas City right?” Nick asked. “Ya.” Kevin nodded. I thought about it for a moment and then laughed, “You want to know something sad?” I paused and they all nodded. “I’ve never been to Kansas City.” I admitted. “How can you have never been to Kansas City, half of it is in your home state!” Kevin looked shocked. “I don’t know, I just never have.” I shrugged. “You confuse me sometimes.” Nick shook his head. “She confuses me all the time.” Brooke began laughing. I glared at her, “You always have to do that don’t you?” I questioned. “Yup.” she smirked.
Joe and Mallory came back. Mallory was excited as I had ever seen her, which considering she got excited over everything, was extremely excited. We all watched some TV and laughed. After awhile I noticed that Chelcie and Nick weren’t with us anymore. Generally I wasn’t a curious person, but there is always exceptions.
I got up in the middle of some story Joe was telling. Granted, Joe was only halfway telling the story because Kevin would correct him every five seconds. I walked through the bunk section and they weren’t napping so I continued walking. I got to the back and began laughing hysterically. Chelcie and Nick were border-line making out. I didn’t really know why I thought it was this funny, but I did.
They both jerked away. Chelcie’s face turned bright red and Nick was rubbing the back of his neck nervously. “Sorry to interrupt.” I apologized through a laugh. “I was just curious where you two were, but uh now I know.” I held my lips together to keep from laughing. I shook my head and then went back with the others.

NICK’S POV.:

I hadn’t really gotten any alone time with Chelcie lately. I knew that being on tour meant that you didn’t get a whole lot of along time with anyone. Everyone seemed to be having a good time and laughing, so I decided that now would be a great time to get some time with Chelcie. I looked over at her. It was strange that she knew what I was thinking and just got up.
“I’m sorry to just take you away like that.” I apologized. “No its ok. I haven’t really gotten to talk to you a whole lot lately.” she smiled. God, she was beautiful. We both sat down on the couch. “So have you been enjoying touring?” I asked her. “Yes! I never thought I could have this much fun.” she exclaimed. “Well that’s good. I was scared that you wouldn’t like it.” I sighed in relief. That really had been on e of my worries.
We talked about things for a bit. It was nice to talk to her. I watched her every moment. It sounded crazy, but I didn’t want to miss a single second of her just being her. It got quiet as the conversation slowed. I didn’t kiss Chelcie a lot, partly in fear of moving to fast and partly because I got a little nervous about it. I looked at her, for some odd reason it just felt like a good time to kiss her.
I leaned in most of the way and I was happy that she leaned too. I felt her lips touch mine softly. Somewhere in my mind I thought that my next move would be too much, but my reflexes said otherwise. I got closer to her and continued to kiss. What started as a simple kiss was now more intense. Chelcie and I had never really kissed. It was always just a peck or just a small kiss, but this time it was more. I was just about to edge a bit closer and make the kiss absolutely perfect when I heard laughing.
Both Chelce and I pulled away quickly. The person laughing was Aubrey. I wasn’t sure why she thought it was this funny but it obviously was to her. “Sorry to interrupt.” she apologized through her laughter. “I was just curious where you to were, but uh now I know.” she shook her head and then left. I stared blankly. I looked over at Chelcie and her face was bright red but then she began to laugh. I was confused. Her laughter slowed to a stop and then she hugged me. I was still confused. Chelcie simply smiled and walked back to where the others were, leaving me in a confused daze.

NORMAL POV.:

I got back to the others just as Joe was finishing his story. Mallory laughed and then stared at him with a lovey-dovey look. I rolled my eyes. The bus slowed to a stop. “I think we’re here.” Joe announced. “No Joe the bus is still moving.” I said sarcastically. “That wasn’t very nice.” he pouted. I just laughed.
We all walked in the building. We all decided to start practicing for the show, so we’d have a good head start. I knew the main reason of doing this was because we had all had a stressful night last night.
Mallory watched contently from the seats in the audience. She would stand up and clap loudly when the Jonas Brothers would play a song or do a cool move. A had done a couple songs and I was practicing my last one. “Boo!” she shouted. I glared at her. “I was just kidding Aubs, calm down.” she laughed. I noticed that Brooke wasn’t around and then I noticed that Kevin wasn’t either…
“Hey where’s Kevin?” Nick asked adjusting his shirt from the flip he had just done. “I’ll give you a hint. Brooke’s not around either.” I clued. “They never stop do they?” he asked. “If you’re referring to constantly kissing or doing ‘coupley’ things then no they do not stop.” I shook my head. “I’ll go find them.” Nick nodded and then walked away.
When they came back I seen that Nick was talking to Kevin about something. I looked closer and tried to read his lips. All I could make out was “take seriously” “we have things to do” and “you will have time later” lucky for me those three things were all I needed to understand what that conversation was about.
Brooke gave Kevin a peck on the lips and then went to sit with Mallory and Chelcie. I walked off the stage since my practicing was over. “Not to burst your bubble, but the Jonas Brothers look hotter when they perform.” Mallory said as I sat by her. “I can honestly say I don’t know whether to be insulted or relieved by what you just said.” I responded. Brooke and Chelcie just laughed.
I watched as Joe called Nick and Kevin over to him. They began having some sort of discussion. Once in a while they would look over at us and we would wave. Joe was the one that seemed to be talking the most and then Kevin would cut in. I squinted my eyes, trying to make out what they were saying but I failed. They were planning something and it bothered me that I didn’t know what it was.
It was time to go back and start getting ready. “Mallory…sorry to burst your bubble, but you cant go with the Jonas Brothers to their dressing room.” I laughed. “Darn it!” she snapped her fingers. “I was really hoping to get away with that.” she joked.
I could see by the look on Mallory’s face she liked my dressing room. “Am I aloud to take clothes?” she asked. “Sure.” I shrugged. I held back a giggle as she went through and picked out all the things I knew she would. Mallory had a specific style, anything bright and had something humorous about it. After she took all the clothes she wanted I picked out the ones that I did.
We had our typical lockdown. Lockdowns weren’t really boring, but you didn’t do anything either. Mostly we just played video games or warmed up. Mallory decided to play Guitar Hero with Kevin and she lost. Surprisingly, she didn’t even mind the loss. Personally I think the only reason she didn’t, though, was because Kevin gave her a hug afterwards.
Finally, it was time to perform. When I went on stage I glanced over to the side and seen my mom. I smiled. Tonight was the last night of her and Mallory being here so I wanted to give a great performance. I did sing my very best and move around a lot, but it helped that the crowd was peppy.
I finished my last song and I was about to leave the stage. The boys came out on stage. “Hold up.” Joe grabbed my wrist. I furrowed my brow in confusion, but I stayed.
He was definitely up to something…
Sign up to rate and review this story