Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer > Life Just Ani't Fair

five

by LLN 0 reviews

in part one&three.

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Romance - Characters: Spike, Xander - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-03-08 - Updated: 2006-03-09 - 729 words

0Unrated
Life Just Ain't Fair-ch.5



Mal looked at the monitor that showed the redhead, he had dealt with over the stasis unit that had held Xander. He didn't like it when clients lied to him; it always bought trouble when they did.

"Captain, I demand to know just what you are still doing with my cargo. My sister waved me, saying you hadn't arrived yet?"
Mal sighed.

"There was a slight mishap with the cargo," he told her.

The red-head's eyes narrowed, " What sort of mishap?"

"He woke up."

Her eyes widened.

"How did he wake up, if no one opened the stasis unit?"
Mal got an embarrassed look on his face.

"That was the mishap." He stated flatly. The woman seemed to growl at that statement.

"I want you to return the cargo, you have no ideal what your dealing with." She told him. Mal was about to reply when he heard the door to the cockpit area open, he watched the self-a-sure woman pale to a ghostly white. Mal turned to see a mean smile cross Xander's face.

"Xander, sweetie your awake." Said the woman.

"Yeah, I'm Willow, no thanks to you."

"Now, Xander you know I would never..."

"Shut up, Willow!" Xander cut her off, the anger plain on his face.
"Your are one of my best friends, WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!!!"

"Xander..."

"NO! You don't get to say anything here. You did to me, is what you did to Tara, all those years ago. I TRUSTED YOU!! And what's worst is that BUFFY went along with it. WHAT GAVE YOU TWO THE RIGHT TO PLAY WITH MY LIFE THIS WAY!!!"
Xander screamed at her...
For two years they had played with his memories, his emotions, he they had managed to hurt him soul deep. Willow thought her memory spells could make him forget they things they did to him, the things they made him do...

"You had no right." He whispered. It was at this that she flinched. She knew deep down that he was right. She just did want to admit what she did was wrong.

"You have been abusing your powers, it's no wonder you can't find her..." Xander said.
Willow's cheeks flushed with anger.

"How dare you," she hissed at him. Xander's eye flashed a bright green in anger. Willow who sat half a galaxy away stepped back from her monitor.

"How dare I, Willow you..." he stopped then. Willow saw this as him being unsure of things.

"Xander, come home once your away from those pirates..."
"Hey!" Mal interrupted " we're not pirates...this week." Willow sent him a glare.

"As I was saying, once your home things will be clearer, ok?"
Xander shook his head.

"We are not ok, Willow. We may never be ok again." He told her. A dark crossed her face, as her eyes turned black.

"This is all his fault. He was confusing you Xander, I was only doing what was best for you."

"Whose fault?" wondered Xander. Willow said nothing to that.
"Your still doing it, making decisions for me. I think we all need some time apart."

"Xander, you don't mean that!" exclaimed Willow.

"Yes! I do."

Willow sighed then, her eyes now fully black.

"Buffy, will send Angelus to find you. There is nowhere in the 'Verse, you can hide in, where he won't find you." She said. Xander blinked, the glow gone from his eye, but was replaced by a dark feral look.

"Let her," Xander sneered," We still have date for a reckoning, let him come."
He reached out and flipped off the monitor before Willow could say anything to that.
Xander sighed and looked at Mal.

"The Dark King and his Slayer Queen will come for him, to take him back to the Red Goddess." A soft voice from the doorway stated. Xander smiled at River.

"Don't worry, Mystic River. I have defeated the Dark King and Slayer Queen before. I just need to rest a bit more." He told her.

"Can't hide for long."

"Not hiding, just have to find the right companions for trip."
River blinked, Mal looked at them like they were both crazy, Xander turned to Mal.

"I need to send a wave to someone."

"Who?" asked Mal, wondering who this boy really was?

"Cordelia Chase."
Mal blinked and frowned.

"The Motion picture Star?" Mal asked incredulity.

Sign up to rate and review this story