Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Margo & Sonny's Infinite Playlist.

Super Serious

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

Margo finds out something serious, while The bats make a serious decision.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-10-10 - Updated: 2008-10-11 - 973 words

0Unrated
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE NEXT MORNING
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Due to the intense hangovers and the constant paranoia of Daddy Cyrus' wrath, our troublesome crew of Bats decided not to go to school today. The sun hung bright in the sky, and Ryleigh made a fresh batch of grilled cheese for lunch.

"I dunno if i should go home guys" Trace spoke with unsureness. Ryleigh paced back and forth as she thought of a stratagem to save Trace. Adam perked his head up.

"You could live with us!" Adam offered. Trace plastered on a smile and faced Ryleigh. She looked at him with worried eyes.

"But what if your dad comes back again?" Damn. Shot down. Mason took a swig of Milk and wiped his mouth.

"I'd let you stay with me, but my mom's currently looking for me" Mason stated.

"Yeah, we're staying with Mace too" Blake mentioned. Ryleigh let out a huge sigh and stared at her boyfriend. He looked at her with sad eyes. She felt her heart tug and pound lightly, she knew the answer right away. She let out a light sigh.

"This might turn out ugly, but that's what we laugh at," she spoke,"You can stay with us babe." Trace's face lit up like a kid on christmas day. He took her into a tight hug and gave her plenty of little baby kisses on her cheek. She giggled lightly and gently pushed him away.

"We should get things situated shouldn't we?" Ry asked,"And you guys should be getting home. Just remember though, don't mention a word about Trace."

The three boys nodded and held their hands in the middle of the table. Ry, adam, and Trace joined in. They threw their hands back.

"GO TEAM-" everyone fell silent for a moment and looked at each other. Then, they all burst into laughter.

"We'll think of a team name later!" Mason laughed as he grabbed his bag of candy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey dad!" Margo called as she opened up the door to her house. Lula rushed in and waved rapidly at her sister, bouncing around like a rabbit.

"Did you have it?! Did you have it?! Where is it?! Can i see it?!" Margo laughed and shushed her little sister. She took hold of her little hand and pressed it to her tummy. Lula's eyes went wide and she pressed her ear against it.

"it's talking..." Lula whispered. Margo giggled.

"What's it saying Lu?" Lula listened closer.

"It's saying, Mommy, i think you should give Lula Bell alllll your money!" Margo let out a laugh.

"Sorry Lu, I'm gonna need all i can get" Lula frowned at her and folded her arms.

"I'm being serious, that's what it said!" She exclaimed as she pointed to her sisters belly. Margo shook her head and waddled over to the kitchen. Her dad was placing a pot of flowers in the window.

"Hey Diddy" Margo greeted as she grabbed a jar of peanut butter from the cabinet. She called her dad 'Diddy' sometimes because she couldn't say 'Daddy' when she was younger. The name stuck to him ever since. Her dad turned around and smiled brightly.

"Welcome back! Did you enjoy your vacation with Sonny?" Margo smiled and thought about last night with him. Sure, everything was awfully romantic and sweet, but that night was pretty dirty and sexy. It stuck out in her mind the most so far.

"Yeah I did, very much" She replied as she grabbed a spoon and dug in. Her dad smiled lightly and shook her head.

"Your mom craved the same thing when she was pregnant with you" Margo gave a wierd geeky smile and stuck the spoon in her mouth. Her dad sat down at the table and folded his hands.

"How's school?" He asked. Margo sat down and continued munching.

"Fine," She spoke,"It's just that Siobhan and her cronies won't leave me alone." Her dad frowned at her.

"Those back stabbing hoebags that keep whoring themselves to your guy friends?" Margo's eyes went wide with surprise, and her dad shrugged it off. Margo shook her head and giggled. Her dad smiled lightly and looked down at his coffe cup. Margo noticed her Dad's face and aura change from content to worried. She leaned in closer and stared at him.

"What's up?" She asked. Her dad looked up at her with sad eyes.

"Dr. Choo called last night" He spoke quietly. Margo raised her eyebrows with surprise.

"What'd he say?" She asked curiously. Margo's dad looked up at her for a moment. Judging by his beahavior, it was something super serious.

"They..." Her dad immediately stopped. He rested his head into his hands. Margo immediately began to grow worried.

"Dad" she spoked softly.

"I don't know how to say this," He breathed out,"It's too much, maybe i'll tell you la-"

"Dad what is it?!" Margo asked desperately. He looked up at his daughter. His eyes were full of sadness and regret. Margo's heart pounded faster as he opened his mouth.

"They identified the mass inside your brain from your latest MRI," He explained,"They found Meningioma"

The world just crashed on her shoulders. It felt as if a huge lead wieght smashed onto her body. Her throat got knotted into a ball and stung a little.

"A...tumor?" Margo choked. Her dad immediately gabbed her hand.

"Honey, listen to me, it's gonna be fi-" Margo yanked her hand away and shot up from her seat, tears filling her eyes.

"FINE?! you think everything's FINE?! I'm pregnant! I have FUCKING tumor! and you think everything's gonna be FINE?!"

"Daddy what's a tuma?" A little voice peeped. Margo turned around sharply and found little Lula dressed in her ballet outfit. Jude stood next to her, keys in her hand, and her hand pressed to her heart.
Sign up to rate and review this story