Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

I love you too

by PancikingTonight 1 review

read it...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-10-12 - Updated: 2008-10-12 - 1339 words

0Unrated
Pete's POV

I cant sleep, I cant eat, I cant bathe. [Which Adri thinks is gross and stays away from me]. It sounds like im in love but really it’s our baby Jeremy Kingston Wentz, the new addition to the Wentz family. Adri was at TAI's apartment because she couldn't stand the crying and our crying for getting no sleep. But it was joy to finally have the baby, and live through it.

William's POV

Back at the official TAI Hotel room: me and Adri shared a room, we didn't sleep on the same bed because Pete already got mad. She slept on my bed and I slept on my couch. I let her sleep on my bed because she is just so damn amazing. In the morning I woke up before her, I went into the kitchen to get some breakfast, but i found 4 pieces of rock hard pancakes waiting for me.

"What the fuck is this?" I asked. Carden tried eating his but he kept breaking teeth.

"The butcher made it" Carden explained.

I took a bit. "It’s horrible!"

"That’s why Chizz is making a fresh batch for Sisky and Adri" Carden continued. We both continued eating but I lost my appetite. Adri and Sisky came in. I watched as she choose a seat, but instead of sitting next to the bad cook The Butcher she sat next to me, smiled, then looked at the crap on my plate.

"What's that?" she asked.

"Pancakes" the butcher said happily at his horrific creation.

"When does the actually food arrive?" she whispered to me.

"Chizzy's making a new batch" I whispered back, she smiled.

"O-M-G!" Sisky shouted.

"WHAT!!" we all shouted to him.

"BUTCHER YOUR PANCAKES ARE ALIVE!!!!!!" Sisky shouted back, the pancakes weren't actually alive but it was crumbling and moving.

"It's the wind you dip-wad!" the butcher shouted back.

We all laughed.

"So what do you wanna do today?" Sisky asked us.

"We could go swimming" Adri suggested taking a bite out of the “normal” pancakes.

"Another opportunity..." Chizzy said at the oven.

"What?" we all asked him.

"Nothing" was all he said.

"We should go swimming" the butcher played along with Chizzy, which was surreptitiously said.

Chizzy wasn't wearing a shirt, and it was scaring me. "Chizzy" Carden turned to Michael Guy Chizzy, "Your pancakes taste like sweat." he finished. Adri spit out the pancakes in her mouth and took a napkin and wiped her face, then drunk some orange juice. Sisky chugged his glass of OJ so fast, then he took Adri's and drunk hers. We ended up in laughter.

Later we went to the city pool. Adri stopped home to get some clothes. When we got there we all took of our shirts and jumped in. we played games like Chicken, we couldn't decide teams so Adri decided for us.

"I wanna be with William!" she commanded, she threw her arms around my neck and pulled her wet body to my wet body. Butterflies rose in my stomach, out of all the others she chose me, i shot a “na, na, na, na, na,” look at the others.

"NO HES MINE!!!" Sisky fought back,

"Well then" Adri started "Let him choose"
I didn't want Adri too think I liked her and I didn't want Sisky too think I wasn't his friend.

"Dude," I turned to Sisky. "I don't wanna half to smell you"

We all laughed, even Sisky did, and it was true.

Carden was with Chizzy and Butcher was with Sisky. I put Adri on my shoulders so we could play, she looked down at me. "Here’s your only rule" she started. "Don't drop me I can't swim well"

"Okay" I replied. "But if you fall you'll fall on top of me"

We started the game, Chizzy came at me full force, Carden attacked Adri, even though technically boys are stronger then girls Adri pinned him and he splashed into the pool. Then Chizzy decided to be a one man chicken, so he attacked me and Adri fell. She floated to the surface and glared at me.

"So, maybe you won't fall on me," I said, she giggled, then got back up on my shoulders.

We started round two, I went to Sisky who was looking around from a corner of the pool from on top of Butcher, Adri pushed him and Sisky fell on the pavement of the pool. He jumped back on the butchers back, and literally jumped and attacked Adri. Butcher kicked me feet and I started to wobble, Adri almost fell back but I caught her in time. Chizzy and Carden came full force at us, Carden was yelling at the top of his lungs. Chizzy pushed me and I sank to the bottom. We ended Chicken and started playing something else. Save the Princess! The princess was Adri, she was at the top of the diving board, and we were all on separate teams, each of us in a different corner and the weakest, which was Sisky, in the middle. Adri blue a whistle and we all dashed around the pool. I tackled Sisky, that’s one down, and then i swam to the edge got up and ran to the diving board, Chizzy came at me and pushed me onto the pavement.

"Guess you can't have the princess after all" he said, leaving me on the floor breathless. He started to climb up the ladder to Adri. i quickly got up and ripped him down then climbed up with super speed, Chizzy followed madly behind, I reached the top made it to the end then picked Adri up and jumped off the diving board together, we splashed in the middle, other people in the pool got pissed off at us and left. When we surfaces I held Adri in my arms, and she kissed me on the cheek, and gave me a hug. I heard my phone ringing so I ran to it, it was Pete, and he wanted Adri. And i quote. "BRING ADRI HOME FUCKING NOW YOU MAN WHORE!!!! NOW!!!!" she looked at the text and got out of the pool, wrapped a towel around herself and sat on a beach chair and checked her phone.

Adri's POV

Oh god, after I saw the text Pete gave William, I’m sure he’s pissed right now.

Pete (9:47): what r u up 2 fool?

Pete (9:50): whats up??? Gets Frustrated

Pete (10:01)” Why won’t you answer my texts? Cry’s

Pete (10:15): im guessing u and those dudes are fucking off right??

Pete (10:49): damn it Adri Ur giving Ashlee a heart attack...that’s a lie ur giving me a heart attack!

i deleted all the stupid messages and texted him back:

Adri: u thinks im getting fucked or something?? WTH is ur problem?

Will walked over to me. "Pete texted me back" he started "He thinks im raping you"

"Am I?" i asked him.

"No..." he said slowly, thinking over the thought.

"He's just over protective, im not losing my virginity any time soon" I walked over to my bag and got my shirt and shorts, slide them back on then check my phone again.

I read my phone again, I was utterly breathless.

"What did he say??" Will asked.

"It’s complicated" I explained.

“It can’t be that bad”

“He wants me to go out with you”

Will was silent. "Do you?" he asked me.

"I don't know, do you?"

Sisky walked over, "Damn it you too, Bill, you have the hots for her and Adri, you have the hots for him so just kiss and end this"

Bill pulled me to his wet body and kissed me in the most passionate way I have ever imagined, Sisky got sick and left. When he let go i smiled, he smiled. "Wanna go get some ice cream or something?" he asked.

"Sure" i replied shyly, he found my hand then we walked out of the fences surrounding the pool and to his car.
Sign up to rate and review this story