Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Never Told You I'm Not Dead

Findings of a Dead Man

by cherry_skull101 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-10-12 - Updated: 2008-10-12 - 430 words

0Unrated
"Well did you call her?" Mikey asked, crossing his arms. "No, I didn't." Gerard replied, his voice muffled by his hands.
"Well maybe you should, I mean, something could've happened with the band, you know how Jimmie gets." Mikey suggested.
"Yeah..." Gerard replied, and pulled his black razor from his pocket, and dialing Lyn-z's number. After about three rings, a man's voice flooded Gerard's ear.
"Hello?"
"Um...is Lyn-z there?" Gerard asked.
"Yeah, who wants to know?" The guy replied.
"This Gerard, who is this?"
"This is Nik, and how do you know Lyn-z?"
"Well how do you know her Nik?" Gerard asked.
"She's my girlfriend. How do you know her man?" Nik replied.
"Let me talk to Lyn-z." Gerard said, his voice blank.
"How do you know her man? Just answer the question."
"I'm her fucking husband, now let me fucking talk to Lyn-z!" Gerard shouted into the phone.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa man, if you were her husband, she'd be wearing a wedding band, and I don't see one on her finger." Nik said.
"Let me fucking talk to Lyn-z Nik, now." Gerard replied.
"Alright man, just calm down."
There was a pause as Gerard heard the phone being handed to someone.
"Gerard? I-" Lyn-z's voice began.
"I want an explanation as to why you never showed up last night Lyn-z, and not only that, but also why you aren't wearing your ring, and cheating on me. Why the hell are you doing this Lyn-z?!"
"Gerard, I'm so sorry. But things aren't going to be the way they used to. I can't deal with this anymore, you're always gone, and even when you're here, you disappear. It's all about the band with you." Lyn-z said.
"Bullshit Lyn-z." Gerard replied. "We talked about this before we got married. I told you that I wasn't going to have a lot of time to spend with you until the tour ended, and you understood that, and now...I don't know Lyn-z, but I'm not dealilng with this. I won't have this happen again."
"It won't Gerard, I promise." Lyn-z said.
"I know it won't Lyn-z, because I'm filing for a divorce tommoro. I told you that if you ever betrayed me, ever fooled around behind my back, that I won't forgive you, and I meant it Lyn-z. I'm sorry, but this is the end."
He hung up.
He sat there for a few moments before throwing the phone across the room, and burying his face in his hands, the tears tracking down his cheeks. His entire life had crumbled down around him.
Sign up to rate and review this story