Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Murder Born of Vengence

3

by Lillith_Thursday 0 reviews

...

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-03-08 - Updated: 2006-03-09 - 634 words

0Unrated
Joel, still on the floor, holds Benji's lifeless body in his arms. "I never meant to do this to you Benji." Joel sobbed. " I love you Benji." His eyes and face are drenched with tears. He slowly began to stand up and Benji slip away from him. He looked at Benji's face. All of the color was completely ridden from his body. His eyes were still open, staring wide into the emptiness of space. His mouth was agape from the shock and fear Joel has put into him. "What am I going to do? I could go bury him, but what would I say to Billy, Paul, Chris, and... Mom?" Joel went to the back of the kitchen and opened the back door. He went back to Benji and started to drag him up by his underarms out the door to the car. He dropped Benji on the concrete of the driveway. Joel opened the side door and placed Benji in the seat then shut the door. He got into the car and placed the keys in the ignition. The car started up and Joel began to coast out of the driveway. He hit the pavement and started looking for a place to leave Benji's body in peace. He found a steep ravine about five miles down the road from their home. Joel opened his door and raced over to the passenger side. He opened the door and Benji fell straight face-first onto the ground. Joel turned him over and grabbed him under his arms. He pulled Benji over to the edge of the ravine. Joel slid down the ravine dragging Benji with him. He slipped and landed butt down in the muddy dirt. He reached the bottom and his feet began to slightly sink in the earth below him. He walked over to a heavily wooded area of the ravine. He bent down and began to dig into the dirt. It was soft enough to dig up and sturdy enough to stay intact. He dug a rounded hole he though would be big enough for Benji to fit. He dragged Benji over to the hole and softly placed him in it. Joel looked down at Benji. Benji's whole personality was summed up in what he was last thing he'd ever wear. Benji's hair was raised in a little mohawk like Joel's. He was wearing his favorite Rancid shirt, his black bondage shorts with the handcuffs, white socks that pulled up to his mid-lower legs, and his black Chuck Taylor shoes. His eyes looked solemnly at Joel's. Joel shook at the thought that maybe Benji could still see his image through his cold, dead, brown eyes. Joel began putting dirt back over Benji when he noticed Benji's eyes were still open. He jumped in the hole and pulled out two quarters from his pocket. He lowered Benji's left eyelid and placed one quarter on top of it to keep it shut and he did so with the other eye. Joel began to throw more dirt on top of Benji and covered him appropriately. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's cold tonight as the clouds turn gray. And from my hands to my brother's grave. You took his side, you took his gift. Feel the power of a fallen man. Crest fallen man. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- You could see where Benji had been placed. Joel looked around and found a lilac tree in full bloom. He picked a few branches and laid them upon the newly covered ground. "I'm so sorry Benji. Please don't be mad at me okay?" Joel's eyes filled with tears again as he hung his head. He squatted down and kissed the palm if his hand then patted it on the ground. Joel got back up and made his way back to the car and made his way home.
Sign up to rate and review this story