Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > 12 Long Hours

Boredom beyond Reality

by crazy_chik 0 reviews

Everyone is bored into a coma!! And Odie finds something nobody cares about.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-10-14 - Updated: 2008-10-14 - 556 words

0Unrated
WHY ARE YOU ALL DEMANDING THAT I PUT CHEESE ON YOU ALL!!!! YOU KNOW THAT I AM LACTOSE-INTOLEANT!!!!! (sigh)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“ARGGGGG!!!! When is this movie ever going to end?!!!!” I moaned.
“I like it…..oh man! I’m hungry!! I hope we hit another rest stop soon!! I’m starving!!” Remarked Herry rubbing his stomach.
“Herry, you just ate a triple-decker sandwich!!!” Theresa stated, very annoyed. “Where does it all go?!”
“I dunno. I’m a growing boy! I need my food.”
“Yeah.” I spoke. I was trying to listen to me MP3 and read my book at the same time. So far it was working. Everything was quiet for once. It was bliss! It was Gorgeous with a capital G!! It was beautiful, until…..
“HEY!! LOOK AT THAT BRIDGE!!!!!” shouted Odie out of the blue.
“Wow. COOL. Whatever.” Apparently no one is impressed with bridges as much as Odie is.
“C’mon guys! This is a really cool bridge!! It looks like a suspension!!”
“You’ve seen one bridge, you’ve seen them all.” Decided a sleepy Neil.
“If I can’t take a picture of it, than it’s not worth looking at.” I answered to whoever would listen.
“Why can’t you take a picture of it?” Theresa asked with some relative interest.
“A) It’s too sunny. B) We’re moving. And C) The blinds are in the way.”
“Oh.”
“Sorry Odie, Most of us aren’t really into bridges.” Jay said, reassuringly.
“S’okay.”
“Okay-is this movie EVER GOING TO END?!!!!” exploded Archie angrily.
“Yeah! Hey Mr. B. can we watch another movie?!!” I agreed.

Mr. B (his full name is Badonovic), is mine and Archie’s English teacher. He is also supervising our bus, along with Hermes. You may think that he’s an ordinary educator, but he is only 28, and he is just the coolest guy in the world!!!! I can’t describe his awesomeness—he just is.

Okay—you now what? I’m tired of writing like ‘he said-she exclaimed’ blah, blah.blah-whatever. So I’m gonna write the dialogue differently……..

Mr. B: Okay, what do you guys what to watch?

That’s better. So anyways, the choices were: High School Musical- nah, finish watching that boring Miracle movie-please no, or Open Season- YES!!

Me: Let’s watch “Open Season”!!
Archie: Yeah, sure. Why not. At least it’s better than that other movie…..

So we watched “Open Season”; it was really funny, even though I was the only one laughing. The others were laughing too-but I don’t think they wanted to admit that.
After watching the movie, we suddenly stopped.
Me: Guys? Why have we stopped?
Odie: Cause we’re at the boarder and everybody’s taking a leak.
Neil: Okay….
Me: Oh cool!!
Theresa: …..what? (Still grooving to her ipod.)
Jay: We’re at the border.
Theresa: Oh. (Blushes)
Herry: Do they sell snacks there?!
Odie: No.
Mr. B: You guys coming, or are you staying on the bus?!
Me: I’M COMING!!!!
Archie: Loud much?

We got off the bus, and into the small building that was made to look like a wooden lodge. It was actually quite nice. After we all did our business, we gathered back onto the coach bus.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

well, now that i am all better...... ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!! r&r!!
Sign up to rate and review this story