Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Rockstars In Konoha High?

Chapter 9

by HarunoSakura 0 reviews

No flames! Comment! Enjoy!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Hinata,Ino,Temari,Tenten,Sakura - Published: 2008-10-17 - Updated: 2008-10-17 - 457 words

0Unrated
~Temari POV~

"That was excellent, girls!" said Kurenai.

"When do we get to eat?" asked Ino.

"Wow. A pig in boys and food. Who knew?"

"Shut up Hinata."

"um...lunch is actually...right now. Just go down the hallway, and turn right."

"Alright."

~At lunch~Temari POV~

"Temari! Great job at the show today." said Neji.

"Thanks, hun. Do you guys have a band?"

"Yea. Actually, we do. But we need female singers. We were wondering if you all would join."

"We'd have to think about it. Tell us the details." I said.

"Well, we'd partner up on some songs. Temari with Shikamaru, Me with Tenten, Ino with Kiba, Sakura with Sasuke, Naruto and Hinata."

"What songs? If girlfriend is in it, count us out!"

"Angel, No Air, stuff like that. Or some of you can be backup dancers, or singers."

"No instruments?" asked Sakura. She has a point. We love our instruments.

"I don't think so. Shikamaru's on guitat, with me. Sasuke's on drum's, Naruto, and Kiba are back up singers. Shikamaru's our lead singer."

"no instruments, then forget it. C'mon Hina. He's just a waste of time. We're fine with a girl group." I started to walk away, when a crusing grip grasped me wrist.

"Ok, Ok, we can switch turns with the instruments."

"Why? Are you a fighter? You could never beat us thought. Let's make a deal. If we gals win, we don't join, and you guys leave us alone. If you guys win, we'll join. Deal?" That was completely random, but still, I love a good fight.

"Temari! You know they're gonna loose, this is pointless." said Ino.

"oh realy?" kiba grabbed her arms.

"Oh, no! Mercy moi! What should I do?" she cried sarcastically. She moved in one swift movement, and held a kunai to his neck. She inched closer to his neck.

"wh-what? How? Wait...what are you doing?"

"it's a little secret we have. We choose the contests. One for each pair. Not including Gaara. You can keep score."

"Okay. Yo! Everyone get over here!" Kiba yelled.

"Alright. First contest. Speed. Hinata is first."

"We choose Kiba."

"Alright. One lap around the school. The long way...and...START!" they both took off.

~Hinata POV~

I ran quietly through the barrage of students. I soon picked up speed, and passed Kiba easily. 10 seconds later, I ended up at the finish line again. 2 minutes later, Kiba crossed the finish line.

"Wha-How?" Kiba stared at her. "I didn't see you pass!"

"Whatever. Girls:1 Guys:0. Next contest. Strength." Temari stated.

"We choose Tenten."Tenten stepped forward.

"I'll do it." Neji also stepped forward.

"Try, your best, sweety!" Temari yelled. Ugh...your best friend flirting with your cousin. NOT a pretty sight.

"Yes, ma'am."
Sign up to rate and review this story