Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Rockstars In Konoha High?

Chapter 10

by HarunoSakura 0 reviews

Enjoy! No flames! R&R!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Hinata,Ino,Temari,Tenten,Sakura - Published: 2008-11-11 - Updated: 2008-11-12 - 394 words

0Unrated
~Hinata POV~

"Ok. We have like....20 sixty pound books. (Weird, I know.) Pick as many up as you can in two minutes. and....start!" I said.

Tenten started picking books up like feathers. Just like her, she was always the strongest out of all of us.

Neji, on the other hand, was already having trouble keeping up. Panting like a dog! I thought for a moment if I should help him....then, I heard myself yell,

"Alright, times up!" even though it wasn't.

"Um....Tenten definately won."Temari snickered.

"Here, let me help you with that." Tenten shifted the books she was carrying to one hand, picked up Neji's books with her other hand, and dropped them at the same time.

"Thanks." Neji sat on the floor.

"No prob."

"How can you do that?" he asked.

"Do what?"

"Lift as much as that?"

"It's my secret. I'm the strong one. Temari's the smart one, Hinata's the fast one, Sakura's the most ignorant, and Ino's the brattiest. Can't beat us."

"Hmph!" Ino huffed

~Temari POV~

"Alright, alright, we give. No more contests. We'd loose anyway." Naruto said, then jumped up in Temari's face. "I SAID I WASN'T DONE WITH YOU!!! I MEANT IT! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO GAARA! HE'S BEEN SULKING FOR THE PAST...OH I DON'T KNOW...6 YEARS! AND YOU JUST SHOW UP, AND DO NOTHING?!? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Ugh, that is it!

"Shut up....you don't know anything. Not about me, not about Gaara, and not about my family! So get off my case! You don't know what it's like to have your whole fuckin family killed!"

"Actually, I do. I know it pretty well, and so what?"

"Jerk!" I started to throw a punch, but Sakura caught my hand.

"Look, we can exchange stories later. Right now, we need to calm down, and not kill each other. And-"

"I can't calm down! Not after that brat tr-" Tenten slapped my cheek.

"Ow! What was that for!?" I held my cheek.

"You need to calm down. Maybe he has been through it."

"Whatever. I'm going outside if anyone needs me." I ran outside, tears streaming down my face. 'How could he ever understand? It's not possible. The only person that understood was....NO! Don't think about him. He abandoned you, remember? Don't think about him.'
Sign up to rate and review this story