Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Rockstars In Konoha High?

Chapter 11

by HarunoSakura 0 reviews

Enjoy! Comment! No flames! Me don't own Naruto! SasuTema in this chapter.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Hinata,Ino,Tenten - Published: 2008-11-17 - Updated: 2008-11-17 - 313 words

0Unrated
~Temari POV~

"He can't understand me. No one can!" I repeated to myself.

"Why not?"

I spun around quickly, and pulled out a knife a kept under my skirt. "What do you want, Uchiha?"

"I want to know your story."

"I d-don't know what your talking about." I stammered.

"You said your whole family was killed. Gaara said you killed them. Is that true?"

"....12 years ago...Gaara was born. Kankuro was 1, and I was about to get married.(The ages are different.) His name was Sasori. I thought I actually loved him. I thought it was true. Then...he betrayed me. He used his puppet-master skills, and turned me into a living puppet. He made me kill my family. Gaara and Kankuro lived, somehow."

"What aren't you telling me?"

I shook my head. "I told you everything. What're you talking about?"

"Your heartbeat get's faster when you keeps something from someone." he answered.

"How-?" I looked at him, I noticed his hands were on mine. I blushed furiously.

"Now, what are you keeping from me?" he whispered in my ear.

"N-Nothing. I swear."

"Temari...I know this is hard. But you have to tell me. I could help you."

"What's with this! Are you guys trying to make me break? Trying to find my breaking point?" I jumped out of his grip. "Well, you know what? I'm done! I don't want to hear anymore! Not from a fuckin Uchiha like you!" I started crying again.

"Wha-? I didn't want to pry. I apologize. But look, it just came out. I keep getting nervous around you now. I want you near me all the time. i can't bear to be away from you."

"That's so....amazingly stupid! You expect me to fall for that!? I got my heart broken twice. I won't let it take a third. Uchihas especially."

"Wait...you knew another Uchiha?"
Sign up to rate and review this story