Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Rockstars In Konoha High?

Chapter 12

by HarunoSakura 0 reviews

Enjoy! Don't own Naruto. You get the drift by now, don't cha?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Temari,Sasuke,Itachi - Published: 2008-12-13 - Updated: 2008-12-14 - 200 words

0Unrated
"Well duh. Now get the fuck away from me."

"Okay, okay. I was just asking. Was his name Itachi?"

"Yes....you're his brother!?"

"Yea. Why are you so surprised?" I couldn't tell him. I just couldn't. I couldn't tell him that I-

"I was-um.....forced to kill his brother. He told me terrible things about you. He told me that you killed his entire family. He told me that you killed your own mother and father. I was an idiot....I thought it was true." I started sobbing.

He put a hand on my shoulder. "It's alright. You don't have to kill me." He hugged me."

I flinched from his touch, but it felt nice. His hand was warm compared to the wind. Which reminded me of how cold I was. The sight was suddenly beautiful. Cherry blossom petals blew around us in the wind, and the sunset looked gorgeous.

"Are you ready to go in? It's kind of cold."

I gigled. "Sorry about that."

"No problem." He held out his hand. I grabbed hold of it, and we went back inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I might redo the whole story, I don't really like it. Tell me what you think pretty please?
Sign up to rate and review this story