Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Chaos Reigns but Love Still Fights

The fight and un untimely end

by wishing_on_a_rainbow 0 reviews

who dies? AWWWWW sad! :(

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-18 - Updated: 2008-10-19 - 1066 words - Complete

0Unrated
“SMASH!” Herry was smashed into a tree by the dragon. He fell, badly injured. It was then that Archie spotted Jay. He was fighting Cronus, blood pouring freely from a cut down his side. Jacinta leapt into action, kicking Clypteus in his face, making him fall over the side of the mountain, yelling. [A/N: This is the mountain in the episode Bow and Eros. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmzJhTVxMew] Agnon was holding Atlanta in one hand, swatting at Theresa with the other. Atlanta used her LWC (Laser Wrist Crossbow) and shot him in between the eyes, making him bellow in pain. Theresa nun-chucked him behind the knees, making him fall. Jacinta finished him off with her scimitar that was attached, until a few seconds ago, to her bike. The girls left him to go see how the boys were going. Herry had two of the heads in a headlock and Neil was tying the other one to them. Archie sliced at the dragon’s body with his whip and cut it. The dragon fell, suffocating and bleeding. The six fighters turned to Cronus and Jay while Odie called out “Head!!! The Head!!!”. “AAAAH!” Jay screamed as his arm was sliced by Cronus. He fell, fainting. Theresa looked mad. “You’re gonna pay for that,” she said, spitefully. Cronus just laughed maniacally. Then he saw the girl who was standing, determined, next to Archie. “Jacinta?” he asked, incredulously, “what? Why are you fighting for them? They are week and you’re strong. Leave them behind and fight with me. Together we could take over the world.” “No,” she said, and then gasped. In Cronus’s hand was the Gryath Crystal. “How did you?” she started then said to Archie, panicking, “With that crystal he can take over the world! We’ve got to get it off him!” Archie nodded, turning to Atlanta. She smiled at him then started to walk towards Cronus. “What do you two want? Can’t you see that I’m having a conversation here?” he asked. Theresa closed her eyes and concentrated. A tree fell on Cronus, knocking the crystal out of his hand. Jacinta picked it up, looking at Cronus in disgust. “What happened to you? Knocked over by a tree? A tree? You used to be the most powerful god ever then you turned into this. A pathetic excuse for a god, aren't you? I will never be proud to say that I’m related to you, like I used to when I was younger. Reduced to fighting children and still getting knocked down!” Jacinta was disgusted and refused to look at him any longer. Cronus watched as Atlanta and Archie retreated and Theresa ran to Jay, looking at his wounds and trying to heal him, using her powers. Suddenly, he pushed the tree off him then, using his mental prowess, made Jacinta walk back. He took the crystal off her and snarled at her, “I’m still as powerful as ever as these seven heroes are about to find out. You on the other hand, have an appointment with death.” Jacinta was mad now. She shook off her mental bonds and stepped away. “Not now, I’ve come too far to die now. You’ve got to go first,” she said as she picked up her scimitar. Archie could only watch as he attacked her. She parried and attacked back but it was useless. He was just too strong for her. Archie had to do something. He looked at his Hephaestus whip and an idea came to him. He hooked one of Cronus’s blades and pulled it out of his hands. Now the match was more even. Two minutes passed, then five. Still Cronus was fighting, still Jacinta was holding on to the one advantage she had. She knew how to fight, well. All the time she was looking at Cronus with pure hatred, listening as he told her why her mother disowned her. Jacinta went completely spastic, slicing motions wilder and attacks more aggressive. "MY MOTHER DID NOT DISOWN ME!" she screamed at him, sweat trickling down her face. “Shiiing” was the sound her blade made when Jacinta made her great-grandfather loose his last blade. He was on his knees, waiting for the inevitable. “If I die, I’m taking something dear to you with me,” he said, shooting a ball of light at Archie. “Archie!” she screamed, then turned back to Cronus and with one quick slice, took his head off. As he fell, she turned and ran to Archie, collapsing beside her. His breathing was ragged and his body burned. He was slipping away and Jacinta knew it. “No, no, no! Not like this! Archie! Archie, no!” she said as she heard Thanatos’s wings whooshing through the air. “Thanatos!” she screamed, standing up to face the god of death. “You again. You have cheated death so many times, my dear.” He said, turning to Archie. “OI!” she said loudly, waiting for him to turn before continuing, “I have cheated death many times but I do not wish to any more. Take me instead of him. He has much to live for, I do not. Take me for I am an Immortal, not just a hero. Imagine the praise you’ll get for bringing in an immortal!” Thanatos paused then turned to Jacinta. “So be it,” he said and put his hand over her heart. She crumpled as Archie’s face filled with colour and he stood up. When he realized what had happened, he collapsed to his knees and held Jacinta’s face to his chest. “You stupid girl, why did you do that?” he asked. “I have seen the world, done everything I needed to but you have not. You’re destiny is not yet fulfilled. I might have a second chance and, if not, I’ll wait for you, in the Elysian Fields. Promise you will visit?” she answered, coughs rattling her chest. “I promise,” he said as she slipped away. Tears filled his eyes and ran down his face but he didn’t bother to wipe them away, for he was too busy watching her eyes become sightless.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
wow, that was dark, even for me. I'm surprised at that. It gets better though. I'll try to put up the next chappie in a few hours. plz R/R
Sign up to rate and review this story