Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Chaos Reigns but Love Still Fights

Meeting of friends and causing a traffic jam.

by wishing_on_a_rainbow 0 reviews

Jacinta meets Archies other friends and cause a traffic jam coz they're trying to get somewhere, fast. But where are they going? And why?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-18 - Updated: 2008-10-19 - 620 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was the Monday after the dance and everything was going fine. It was last period, which all seniors had free because they finished their exams. Jacinta was spending it meeting Archie’s friends. These were the ones that were cruel and taunted people. Archie hung out with them when he didn’t hang out with the other heroes and Cinta. “Hey guys, sup?” Archie asked, his arm around Jacinta. “Nuthin really, man. Ooh, heya Jacinta...” answered Nathan or Nat, as he preferred to be called. “Sup boys?” she asked sitting down between Nat and Archie. All of them nodded their heads in acknowledgement, and then continued their conversations. Jacinta was unsure bout who to talk to so she just listened to Sam and Karl talk about the Sahara 4wd (four-wheel drive). “I reckon it’s the best four-by that you could get.” “Nah, the X-trail’s pretty good. [A/N: I’m using Australian cars, coz I’m Australian] Jacinta got tired of this so she added in: “they ain’t got nothing on the Jackaroo. It was my old faithful for a year and I went everywhere in it. To the beach, camping, hunting. Everywhere! Then I moved here and had to start using my motorbike.” Then Jacinta added, making the boys gape, “I suppose, the Sahara is good with its V8 engine but the Jackaroo’s handling is brilliant.”
*****************
On the way home Archie was pretty cheerful. Jacinta had won over his other friends with her good looks and the fact that she was a complete motor-head. Also, as they were walking away, Sam had pulled him to the side saying, “how the hell did you manage to get the prettiest girl in the grade to go out with you? Bring her over here more often, she’s cool.” Archie thought that nothing could ruin this until... “Buh Buh Buh Buh BUUUUUH!!!” His PMR was going off. It was Jay. “Cronus sighting on the top of Mt. Brice. See you there!” Jacinta looked curious. “Cronus at Mt. Brice. Urgh, so much for a good day,” he mumbled, over the constant fighting. Sure it was fun, but, they never got anywhere! “Urgh, well at least we haven’t seen him for a while so we can release some energy and maybe be able to get him this time. Everyone has gotten so much better in the past week, especially you.”
“Thanks, race you to your bike?”
“Kay, whatever... on your mark, set, go!” They raced off. As usual, Jacinta ran but this time, Archie didn’t complain. He just got on held onto Jacinta for dear life. He knew how frightening her driving could be when something bad was happening to someone she liked. They sped off. “HONK-HONK!” They had narrowly avoided a small corvette. Archie had to admit, her driving was good-she could thread her way through traffic and never hit anything. She never stopped, going the back way whenever the traffic was held up. It took them ten minutes to get to a mountain, when it normally would have taken forty-five minutes. When Archie looked behind him, the city was one giant traffic jam. He looked at Jacinta accusingly and she smiled. Then they turned around to the fight.

And the sight they saw! A three-headed dragon was attacking Herry and Neil, while Theresa and Atlanta were fighting Agnon and Clypteus, two of Cronus’s giants. Odie was shouting out the monsters weaknesses from the sidelines. But where was Jay?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
ohhhh... Cliffhanger! lol, I know whats gonna happen and you don't! sorry the chappies so short, i had to leave it then continue on with my idea in another chapter. Plz R/R
thanks, becca
Sign up to rate and review this story