Categories > Anime/Manga > Beyblade > Opperation Parenthood

Introduction

by hottygirl_013 0 reviews

This marriage project would probably be bearable if it didn't last for the next two months and we were using fake dolls or eggs like most high schools. But no. Mr. Jenkins wants us to learn what it...

Category: Beyblade - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Other - Published: 2006-03-07 - Updated: 2006-03-07 - 514 words

0Unrated
Operation: Parenthood



Characters:

Name: Hilary Tatibana
Age: 14
Description: She is a straight A student, head of her class, and turns in everything on time. Basically, she's a perfectionist. She has a brown hair and ruby colored eyes.
Hobbies: Reading, cooking, shopping, and singing

Name: Tyson Granger
Age: 15
Description: He is Hilary's polar opposite. He always shows up to school late and without supplies. He turns in all of his assignments in late, if at all, and is at the bottom of his class. It's a wonder he even made it to the 9th grade. He has navy blue hair and brown eyes.
Hobbies: Eating, sleeping, and sports

Name: Tika Matthews
Age: 14
Description: She is one of the smartest kids in class, second only to Hilary. She is also Hilary's best friend. She isn't as dedicated to her work as Hilary, but still takes it pretty seriously. She has brown hair with red bangs that frame her face and green eyes.
Hobbies: Reading, flirting with boys, shopping, and singing

Name: Kai Hiwitari
Age: 15
Description: He, like Hilary, takes his work very seriously, but not too seriously. He usually just goes with the flow and sticks to himself. He's a straight A student. He has two-toned hair and grey eyes.
Hobbies: Any type of sport

Name: Martha Mayo (Marti)
Age: 14
Description: Although not as smart as Hilary, she is better at computers than her friend is. She is happy with her A, B average but does get a little disappointed when she gets a C. She has red hair and brown eyes.
Hobbies: Playing with computers, shopping, and singing

Name: Ray Kon
Age: 15
Description: He does relatively well in school, manages an A, B average. Schoolwork is something he takes seriously, but he doesn't live for it. He has long black hair and yellow, catlike eyes.
Hobbies: Reading, cooking, and sports



Name: Josephine Anderson (Jo)
Age: 14
Description: She is in the middle ranking of her class and usually gets Bs, Cs, and the occasional A. She isn't too serious about schoolwork, but serious enough about it to do it...with help from Hilary of course. She has black hair, blue eyes, and wears glasses.
Hobbies: Surfing the net, shopping, dancing, and singing

Name: Max Tate
Age: 15
Description: He is proud of his B, C average, although he does hate it when the occasional D or F shows up. School isn't everything to him, he'd much rather be hanging out with his friends. He has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Hobbies: Hanging out with friends, watching television, sports


Pairings:

Tyson and Hilary
Max and Jo
Ray and Marti
Kai and Tika

Children:

Hilary and Tyson: Abbey, a three month old baby that was abandoned by her mother in a dumpster when she was only three days old.

Kai and Tika: Pierson, a two year old whose parents died in a car accident.

Max and Jo: Tammy, a five year old whose single mother died while giving birth to her.

Ray and Marti: Jacob, a three year old whose father was shot shortly after his mother abandoned them.
Sign up to rate and review this story