Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Could 'Cause You Can So You Do

To See If I Can Catch A Dream

by SomeoneIveNeverMet 3 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-20 - Updated: 2008-10-20 - 1016 words

0Unrated
Okay, I should have done this before.. but… I would like to thank my reviewers - Chicago-Kid, xoCamisado13, British_Kickout, and especially alex_-nods- .. cos you reviewed all my chapters.. you all make me smile :) so thank you!
I would like some more reviews, considering the amount of people reading it! :)
I personally don’t like this chapter much… but try to enjoy! :)


Lila’s POV

His soft lips pushed gently against mine while his fingers intertwined with mine. He’d somehow managed to get us to make out on his bed, even through all my protests. He gently pushed my mouth open with his and massaged my tongue softly with his. I didn’t want to but I pulled away. He was amazing but I needed air. However, as soon as I breathed in that much needed air he came to kiss me again. A soft ‘Brendon’ escaped my lips before his lips touched mine once again and I smiled into the kiss.

‘Lila!’
My eyelids fluttered open to see an annoyed looking Nicole sitting on her bed looking down at me laying in a sleeping bag on the floor.
‘What?’ I asked croakily
‘What’s with the goofy smile?… and you keep saying bend on’
I raised my eyebrows at her
‘What are you talking about?’ I asked sleepily. She just looked at me and then, as if a light was switched on in her head, her eyes grew wide as she exclaimed,
‘Brendon!’
‘What?’ I asked, confused
‘Brendon! Brendon! Brendon!’ she almost shouted
‘Okay! Brendon! I get that! But what about him?’
‘You were dreaming about Brendon! You fancy Brendon!’
I pulled my covers up to cover my bright red cheeks while Nicole got up and danced around the room like a little child singing ‘Brendon and Lila sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in a baby carriage’ and with that she pulled down my covers to reveal my red cheeks.
‘Ooh! She’s blushing!’. I glared at her.
‘It’s not like I’ll ever see him again’ I said
‘That’s why it’s so funny!’ she teased
‘Oh, so you don’t fancy Ryan?’ I teased back
‘Ouch. Harsh’ she joked, sitting back down on her bed
‘Hardly’ I replied and with that I got up and copied her childish dance ‘Ryan and Nicole sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in a baby carriage’ I finished and plonked myself beside her on her bed.
‘So, what are we doing today?’ I asked, hoping the subject change would work.
‘How does the beach sound?’. It did.
‘Lucky I brought my bikini’
‘Lucky’

The sun shone brightly over the clear water of the sea. Nicole and I walked over to the beach and took off our shoes to walk on the sand, but as sooo as my foot touched it I started jumping up and down. As did Nicole.
‘Hoottt!’ she exclaimed
‘Yeya!’ I replied in the same loud voice ‘ouch’
‘C’mon’ Nicole said and pulled me by my arm towards the water, ‘Let’s go cool off’
‘Good plan’ I replied, now practically running after her.

Once we had adjusted to the heat of the sand we laid out our towels and started to sun bathe.
‘Lila?’ Nicole asked after al long period of silence.
‘Mmm?’ I replied sleepily
‘Do you think we’ll ever see them again?’ she asked, seeming quite worried that I would say no. I pushed myself off my tummy and rested my head in my hands, then turned to face her. She was looking expectantly at me.
‘I honestly don’t know’ I replied. I wished I could say yes, I really wished I could, but I didn’t know.
‘I hope we do’ she said.
‘Me too’ I replied quietly, putting my head back down onto the towel.

2 hours and a lot of sun and sun cream later we decided to go back to Nicole’s house.
‘C’mon, let’s go see when they’re next show is!’ Nicole sang out enthusiastically after we’d both had showers and changed.
‘Alright, alright’ I replied, trying to calm her down while walking to sit in the chair next to her by the computer. She typed in their banc website and waited for it to load, then clicked on “tour”. We both scanned the web page and found nothing, she then rolled down the page.
‘Rage!’ she exclaimed with a smile and turned to me. I just returned a blank look,
‘Do you have any idea of distance? That’s 2 and a half hours away. You know how desperate that’ll look?’
‘Good point’ she agreed and we both returned our gaze to the computer screen.
‘Ocean Edge?’ I asked ‘That’s half an hour away, just in the opposite direction than where we went last time, whose name escapes my mind’
‘Yeah, it’s hard to pronounce. Anyway, you sure? We won’t look desperate, will we?’
‘Probably. But hey, that’s the fun of it’ I smiled. And so it was settled. Nicole booked the ticket and in 5 days we would see them again.

That night, after leaving Nicole to go home, I lay in bed wondering. Wondering if Brendon Urie would even remember me. Wondering if this was all so desperate. Wondering why I was doing this. Well, that could be answered, Nicole wanted to see Ryan… and I wanted to see Brendon, right? Right?

Nicole’s POV

That night, after Lila left to go home, I lay in bed wondering. Wondering if Ryan Ross would even remember me. Wondering if this was all so desperate. Wondering why I was doing this. Well, that could be answered, Lila wanted to see Brendon… and I wanted to see Ryan, right? Right?

I used to waste my time dreaming of being alive
Now I only waste it dreaming of you





Lyrical Quote -
Of All The Gin Joints In The World - Fall Out Boy

Rate and review? :)
Sign up to rate and review this story