Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Could 'Cause You Can So You Do

You Clicked Your Heels And Wished For Me

by SomeoneIveNeverMet 2 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-05-26 - Updated: 2009-05-26 - 875 words

0Unrated
Sorry it took so long :(


5 Days Later

It had become dark while Nicole and I stood in the long, noisy queue, waiting to get into the concert. A neon purple sign hung above the large double doors entry and it read “Ocean Edge”. Ocean Edge was a well known theatre for famous bands, Nicole had seen Fall Out Boy there once, but I was ill and couldn’t go.

We slowly shuffle forwards in the queue and Nicole kept glancing anxiously back at me.
‘It’s alright’ I assured her, placing a hand on her shoulder.
‘I’m just nervous’ she replied
‘Me too’ I agreed quietly. We waited another 20 minutes and then we finally reached the door.
‘Tickets please’ the security guard asked. Luckily for us, it was a different one than last time. We handed him our tickets and he gestured for us to go in. We pushed our way past adoring fans with a quiet ‘excuse me’. This time we were in the 3rd row, which was still close enough for us to be able to see them well.

The lights flashed up on the stage and I was immediately deafened by the screams and shout of everyone around me, including Nicole. This time, however, I joined in. Onto the stare ran Spencer, followed by Jon, then Ryan and lastly Brendon, who looked amazing in a checkered shirt and black skinnies. I didn’t think it could get any louder in here, but boy was I wrong. If I was deaf before, I have no idea what I was now.

They were near the end of a song I’ve come to know as ‘I write sins not tragedies’, or something like that, when Brendon glanced in my direction, but then looked away. Only, he took a double-look and our eyes locked. I could see a smile form on his lips and I’d subconsciously started smiling too. He finished playing till the end of the songs and then broke eye contact.

‘Thank you all and have a lovely evening!’ Ryan shouted into the mic
‘Thank you!’ Brendon shouted and combed his eyes over the audience till they met mine, I gave him a smile, which he returned, and turned to walk away. This was stupid. I hadn’t thought this trough. I can’t even go and talk to him.
‘Lila!’ Nicole shouted to me over the noise
‘Yeah?’ I replied, turning to face her
‘We can’t even go talk to them’ she sounded upset
‘Yeah. I was just thinking that’ I replied helplessly.

We’d been sitting in the car park chattering on about the concert for about 30 minutes and we’d run out of things to talk about. Nicole had become increasingly worried and decided to call her dad to ask where he was. She hung up looking annoyed.
‘He thought your mom was picking us up’ she said and sat down next to me on the curb in the car park.
‘She’s in England on business’ I replied ‘so, is he coming?’
‘No’ she grumbled looking at the floor and moving her feet around anxiously.
‘So we’re just gonna stay our here?’ I asked, slightly worried.
‘You can come in with us for the night’ a familiar voice offered. I turned around and looked up to see a beaming Brendon look down at us. A wide smile formed on my face and I got up to face him, by now Nicole was up on her feet too.
‘Thanks’, I replied shyly and Nicole and I followed Brendon back into the venue and out the back. We got to a caravan with “Panic at the Disco” written across the side.
‘After you’ Brendon offered.
‘Thank you’ I mumbled and stepped into the bus with Nicole right behind me. Jon and Spencer were sitting on the floor playing a video game and Ryan sat on a small sofa just behind them. They all looked up at us, Ryan’s eyes wide when he was Nicole. I took a quick glance at her and she was bright red.
‘None of their parents can make it to pick them up, so they’re staying here’ Brendon answered the question so visibly clear on the other three guys faces. He then turned to me.
‘Lila, I’d like to show you something’ he stated with a questioning tone
‘Sure’ I replied, and followed him to a room at the back of the caravan with a small bed in it, supposedly his room. He shut the door to it.
‘What is it?’ I asked as he sat down on the bed.
‘I actually just wanted to talk to you, but they would’ve questioned me if I asked to talk to you. Please sit’, he smiled and I did as requested, facing him with curious eyes, which he met. I had gone into panic mode. What could he want to talk to me about? Maybe he actually thought we were stalking them?…

But this could be the best day, of my life
The best day of my life





Lyrical Quote -
Where Are You? - Our Lady Peace

I’m not sure how this story is going, I need idea please :)
Sign up to rate and review this story