Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A smile on a her body

Beatboxin

by Rainbow_Skittles 4 reviews

sorry i was listenin to Andy from Fall Out Boy beatbox with Travis from Gym Class Heroes and it's still on my mind.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-10-22 - Updated: 2008-10-23 - 484 words

0Unrated
hmm.....i guess im doing this for those two people who reviewed my story and made me feel special :] thankies! oh and everyone whose ever really gotten into a Coffee drink will understand how i feel about Coffee.

-----------

'Oh my god.' Clare thought as she and Kristine were in Starbucks with My Chemical Romance. 'This can't be frickin happening.'

See after Kristine made an idiot out of herself and hid, Mikey left to get coffee. Now Coffee is what got them into this in the first place. So when Mikey came back with delicous nummy coffee, Kristine...well Kristine just sat there. Staring at him. For over five minutes. Just staring.

Frankie seeing what was going on decided to join in on the staring. Now if you picture this, you have two 5'4" people staring at and extremelly tall person. After about three minutes Frank and Kristine moved so that they were standing side-by-side infront of Mikey. This went on for about five more minutes till everyone else got sick of it and told Frank that they would go buy him Coffee. Kristine, heaertbroken, got big sad eyes and turned to Clare.

"I want Coffee too!" She demanded in her "big kid" voice.

"Yeah!" Frank said, "She wants Coffee too! Let's go!" And he grabbed her arm and pulled her into Starbucks. And that brings us to how everyone was sitting in Starbucks. In a really awkward silence. That Kristine and Frank didn't notice cause they were having their sex moments with their Coffee.

"So," Gerard began "what's your name?"

"Uh Clare Chapman. I uh already know all you guys...that's Kristine over there. Sorry bout her, she's kinda uh obbssessed with coffee..." Clare was starting to feel really awkward.

"Not coffee Clare." Kristine sighed. "Coffee. As in 'I like Coffee'. Not 'I like coffee'."

"Right...Coffee..."

"So...you guys are fans I'm guessing." Bob stated.

"Yeah you guys are amazing." Clare said.

"That's good to know." Gerard smiled and said.

The group talked for a long time...well except Kristine and Frank who were still drinking Coffee.

"So you're really trying to start a band?" Mikey asked Clare.

"Yeah. Kristine says that whenever I get a band that we'll be famous but I doubt it. She'll probably end up being famous before me." Clare answered.

"What do you mean?" Ray questioned.

"See, Kristine's a big drama geek. She's doing a bunch of drama stuff already."

"OH MY GOD I'M LATE!" Kristine yelled, standing up. "I'M GONNA BE KICKED OUT OF THE DANCE! SHIT! I gotta go Clare! Um nice meeting you people! BYE!" and she was off.

"Oh I should probably go watch her...um bye." As Clare got up to leave she heard Frank shout something'

"I wanna go too!"

And just like that they were off.

---------------------

yeah it doesnt really make any sense...i dont really care.
Sign up to rate and review this story